PDA

View Full Version : Purchasing EP1&2 Rares

titan2781
Apr 7, 2009, 11:10 PM
i posted this in other forums and i wanted to post it here too...

A while back i saw a listing on EBAY where someone was selling a memory card with EVERY RARE in the entire game including mags, the music disks, holiday items, etc EVERYTHING! they wanted $10 or something for it and some shipping no biggie... i couldnt had to log in to bid and to my rotten luck the item only had 35 seconds as i went to the login page... i have NEVER seen ANYONE sell anything like this on ebay since then, and i REALLY would like to have all the items again SO i decided to kind of broaden my search... i am guessing by asking this i am violating some rule of the forum, but i guess i am that willing to get the rares. yeah i dont care if they are duped, and yeah i know a lot of ppl frown on duping, including sega... if anyone is willing to talk about possibly working out a deal, hit me up if you dont have nearly ALL if not EVERY rare, please dont waste my time offering me like a rainbow cane and curst eye and some Satos for 5 bucks plus memory card cost... im a perfectionist and i want it all! lol i hope to hear from someone asap.

also FYI, im looking for the GAMECUBE VERSION of items, thanks.

SStrikerR
Apr 8, 2009, 09:09 AM
You aren't allowed to purchase items for games on ebay anymore if I remember correctly. You also aren't allowed to buy things from other members here like this.

Buying all the items is crap anyway. Seriously, find them yourself if you want to be perfect. You'd just be stealing someone else's items. Besides, all the items would be hacked anyway.

Dhylec
Apr 8, 2009, 09:15 AM
It's against forum rules to trade involving real world money.