PDA

View Full Version : Looking For All Rares (pt2)

titan2781
Apr 8, 2009, 09:45 AM
some one told me "real world money" is against the rules... FINE... you want meseta I'll give you meseta i don't care i have as much as your allowed. you want photon drops I'll give you as many as you want. as to "find them yourself" HOW THE HELL do i do that when i cant get online. half the rares you get are from from online quests. i didn't come here for lectures about "hacked" items or "duped" items or blah blah blah. I'm well aware that it's pretty much impossible to get an items with 100% of everything or a lvl 1031 sato. i dont care. if i did i wouldn't be on here looking. if i wanted to "find them myself" i wouldn't be on here. don't he hatin' cuz i am lookin' for help. also i don't think its "against the rules" to give other ppl items or saved data on eBay or otherwise. i see ppl selling Final Fantasy 7 saved files ALL THE TIME with "all final weapons, all items" etc etc.

A while back i saw a listing on EBAY where someone was selling a memory card with EVERY RARE in the entire game including mags, the music disks, holiday items, etc EVERYTHING! they wanted $10 or something for it and some shipping no biggie... i couldn't had to log in to bid and to my rotten luck the item only had 35 seconds as i went to the login page... i have NEVER seen ANYONE sell anything like this on ebay since then, and i REALLY would like to have all the items again SO i decided to kind of broaden my search... i am guessing by asking this i am violating some rule of the forum, but i guess i am that willing to get the rares. yeah i don't care if they are duped, and yeah i know a lot of ppl frown on duping, including sega... if anyone is willing to talk about possibly working out a deal, hit me up [email protected] if you don't have nearly ALL if not EVERY rare, please don't waste my time offering me like a rainbow cane and curst eye and some Satos for 5 bucks plus memory card cost... I'm a perfectionist and i want it all! lol i hope to hear from someone asap.

oh and just so its known, im talking about the GAMECUBE VERSION. thanks again

SStrikerR
Apr 8, 2009, 10:32 AM
I suggest you read all of PSO-W's rules before you post again.

titan2781
Apr 8, 2009, 10:41 AM
honestly... what rule am i breaking by offering meseta for items huh? is it suddenly against the rules to buy items from other players with "in game" money?!?! i dont appreciate being threatened. just quote the rule i seem to be breaking instead of telling me to waste my time reading all your frivolous and trivial rules. thanks have a great day

Genoa
Apr 8, 2009, 01:37 PM
It's against "forum" rules to buy things from a game with real world money.
Anyways, I really don't believe anyone would sell you items in PSO for Meseta, especially on the GC version.
Money means nothing on the GC version because there's an easy alternative to have as much money as you want. Photon Drops also don't mean much on GC. Besides, the point of making an exchange like that would be for the person to buy what they want with Photon Drops, but you want everything... if they have everything, they really wouldn't need Photon Drops after giving everything away.

Mags over Lv.200 are hacked by the way

If you buy a Broadband adapter for your Gamecube, there are a few Private Servers that you can connect to (some with MANY people still playing).
We are not allowed to discuss private servers here, however, a nice Google search can help you.

On a personal note...
Having all the items given to you takes away a large portion of the fun in this game.
Nothing is more rewarding in PSO than finding that rare you've always wanted yourself.

SStrikerR
Apr 8, 2009, 01:57 PM
honestly... what rule am i breaking by offering meseta for items huh? is it suddenly against the rules to buy items from other players with "in game" money?!?! i dont appreciate being threatened. just quote the rule i seem to be breaking instead of telling me to waste my time reading all your frivolous and trivial rules. thanks have a great day

I never said that there's a rule against using in-game money, and I didn't threaten you in the slightest. I made a simple suggestion that could help you not get warned/banned. If you think being lazy and "wasting your time" by reading our rules makes ME have to find it, you're sadly mistaken. Get someone else to do your dirty work for you. If you want to take the risks of being banned, go right on ahead with what you're doing. See, it kinda makes me wonder how reading rules is wasting your time, but asking for all the items for a game on a forum that clearly isn't going to give you them isn't? Funny.

titan2781
Apr 8, 2009, 01:58 PM
you make a lot of valid points, however i dont think i have an adaptor on my GC also idk what i'd need to do to get on any "personal servers" nor do i have any money to pay any subscription fees (its been a while since i played online can you tell lmao) anyways, you have kind of a point that that it's rewarding to find a rare drop, BUT a LOT of the rares in the game are online drops or you needed to do online quests to get them.

and yes i know mags of 200 are hacked lol im not a noob or something. as taboo as it is to say, i am a duper, i can dupe items, and yes a LOT of ppl thing this to be cheating and illegit, and to anyone that thinks so i am sorry. i wouldnt need to go in search of someone kind enough to assist me in my quest for all the items but i had a house fire and lost my lvl 160 HUnewearl and ALL the stuff i had traded for or whatnot, on top of pretty much everything else i own in the real world... and as i mentioned earlier, i do know that it is taboo to come on this forum asking for what i have requested, but i am just seeking what i lost i guess... idk... honestly i had a friend who had a lot of rares (which i duped for him) that he allowed me to copy back, but he didnt have everything, nor did he have the things i wanted most like a Rainbow Wand or pretty much ALL of the ranger weapons... perhaps you could say its an act of desperation, think of it what you like...

SStrikerR
Apr 8, 2009, 02:02 PM
If you want your items so bad and you're already an illegit player, why don't you just hack the items yourself? To be honest, most players use a corruption or some accident to cover up the fact they want people to give them free items. So I don't believe you had a fire in your house, but seriously...the servers are free and very easy to connect to if you would just use google, all you need is the adapter. However, if you don't buy one, then just make the items yourself, as I said.

AlexCraig
Apr 8, 2009, 02:07 PM
Locked.