PDA

View Full Version : Beefkebob Wellda

Darius_Drake
Apr 8, 2009, 11:40 AM
I noticed a wand in the weapons item database called a Beefkebob Wellda. The stats for this want shows it has more tech points than any other wand. Since it is not in italics it would seem that it has been released on the US/EU servers. Does anybody have any info on how to get this weapon or where to find it if it is out on our servers?

urarenge456
Apr 8, 2009, 11:43 AM
Sorry my friend but you are mistaken. It has only been released on the Japanese Servers thus far.

garjian
Apr 8, 2009, 01:20 PM
meat on a bone has the most tech..? okaaaaaaay...

Darius_Drake
Apr 8, 2009, 03:23 PM
Sorry my friend but you are mistaken. It has only been released on the Japanese Servers thus far.

Should have figured. That means it won't come to the US/EU servers for another 5 years. :( I wonder how you get it on the Japanese servers.

JC10001
Apr 8, 2009, 03:26 PM
You get it from one of the /R missions that were just released, iirc.

EspioKaos
Apr 8, 2009, 03:38 PM
Yeah, Demons Above/R is one of its sources, but it can also drop from Onmagoug in The Eastern Peril S3. Also, going by other data gathered of these meat weapons dropping outside of the GUARDIANS advanced missions, it seems that they all may be special AOTI drops from various bosses. Even De Rol Le (who doesn't have an /R mission) has received some of them.

Inazuma
Apr 8, 2009, 03:53 PM
wow it really has more magic power than the guranahodora? i figured it was just a joke wep.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Apr 8, 2009, 05:29 PM
look at its pp :lol: