PDA

View Full Version : Part 3....

titan2781
Apr 8, 2009, 02:10 PM
I never said that there's a rule against using in-game money, and I didn't threaten you in the slightest. I made a simple suggestion that could help you not get warned/banned. If you think being lazy and "wasting your time" by reading our rules makes ME have to find it, you're sadly mistaken. Get someone else to do your dirty work for you. If you want to take the risks of being banned, go right on ahead with what you're doing. See, it kinda makes me wonder how reading rules is wasting your time, but asking for all the items for a game on a forum that clearly isn't going to give you them isn't? Funny.

well i'd rather waste my time trying then waste my time arguing, so lets just agree to disagree, aight. i understand that the rules are in place so no one gets robbed like if i gave you something in game or real world and you ran off with my money or items or whatever and i get stuck with nothing. i think that the risks i am taking by asking for help in good faith that the person will actually deliver should be my risk to take, and as long as im aware that there is a possibility that i could have someone "take my money and run", then the site or whoever is entitled to disclaim any loses i endure....

AlexCraig
Apr 8, 2009, 02:13 PM
Locked for the third time. Check your inbox.