PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone translate this for me?

furrypaws
Apr 9, 2009, 11:46 AM
Or at least tell me what to do here? I press all of the buttons and hit the touchscreen and nothing happens.

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/786/printscreen.png

The game is still running, but all of the buttons (Start/Select/A/B/X/Y/L/R) and hitting the touch screen seem to do nothing. I'd like to give this game a shot.

beatrixkiddo
Apr 9, 2009, 11:56 AM
Maybe you should buy it and play it on a real DS? ;o

furrypaws
Apr 9, 2009, 11:59 AM
Hehe. I'm planning on it, but I'm bored of waiting. I'm guessing it's a "Now Saving" screen, but if my "DS" doesn't have saving capabilities, that might be causing the hangup.

R3volver
Apr 9, 2009, 12:07 PM
It says, "Congratulations! You are now a gay cowboy! We are saving your data but cant because you're using a crappy emulator!"

If you don't own a DS don't waste your time and money on this game. No long term value. But it is the best thing on the DS... Which is funny...

furrypaws
Apr 9, 2009, 12:21 PM
It says, "Congratulations! You are now a gay cowboy! We are saving your data but cant because you're using a crappy emulator!"

If you don't own a DS don't waste your time and money on this game. No long term value. But it is the best thing on the DS... Which is funny...

Anyone want to confirm that? =P

What I'm using to play it isn't the question here. I'm just asking what that screen means.

R3volver
Apr 9, 2009, 12:39 PM
What else would it say after you make your character? Go to a hacking emulator site or google and complain about it. There's a way to get past it.

beatrixkiddo
Apr 9, 2009, 12:40 PM
the screen says "now saving', yes. but it seems that your emulator doesnt work with psz's saving data system, so... go import the game. :)

furrypaws
Apr 9, 2009, 01:00 PM
I think I will, or either wait for it to come here...whenever it does. Thanks for the help. It was pretty neat to see the character creation though. Definitely one of the best on the DS I've seen. I can say I'm done with the game until I own it officially.

It could be saying...I don't know. Game companies love to put random, pointless menus in stupid places. For all I know it could be saying, "Reset your game to start playing", or "Now go slit your wrists", or just any specific command I can't understand. Point is, it's in Japanese, and I wanted to make sure it was not something on my behalf. Brother's already kicked me off the comp so I can't screw around with it anymore. I had it figured out literally thirty seconds before he kicked me off, which is sort of a bummer.

Mestermens
Apr 12, 2009, 10:25 AM
Actually, it says "Learn japanese and try again before you post any idiotic thread on PSO-World".
Just kidding dude, I have no idea about what it means...

ashley50
Apr 15, 2009, 01:23 AM
Actually, it says "Learn japanese and try again before you post any idiotic thread on PSO-World".
Just kidding dude, I have no idea about what it means...

lol...funny

Hey12389
Apr 15, 2009, 06:17 AM
Wow I love how friendly the PSO world community has become.

squirrelofdarkness
Apr 15, 2009, 10:36 PM
I agree. "Now saving" or something to that effect.
"sebu" looks like a loan word which I'm guessing is "save", the kanji ( the box w/the line through it) stands for "middle" and "desu" means "it is".

FO-RA-HUnightv
Apr 16, 2009, 12:25 PM
Yes the Katakana is saying save

the translation for this is "save middle it is"

Remember Japanese is reverse to English most the time.

It is in the middle of saving. lol

I have been in Japan to long.

furrypaws
Apr 17, 2009, 10:16 PM
I think it actually means "Bash Furrypaws because he sometimes does not use his common sense."

Anyways, thanks for the help everyone. This thread has served its purpose and can now be locked.