PDA

View Full Version : Story and Characters?

KirbyGamer91
Apr 9, 2009, 09:24 PM
Hello, I am thinking of getting Phantasy Star Zero once it is availiable in the US, and I was thinking of writing a fanfic of the game to get myself hyped up. But since I have not yet played the game obviously, I thought I'd consult experts about the subject (AKA anyone who has beaten the game and is fluent in Japanese) for some help on the setting.

First, I would like to know a summary of the game's plot, and secondly, I need to know more about the NPCs, like their jobs, backstories, and their personalities.

If this is the wrong place to ask, then please move this to proper forum. If this kind of topic isn't allowed at all, then go ahead and close it.

R3volver
Apr 9, 2009, 11:27 PM
The fact that you enjoy Kirby and want to do this greatly concerns me. May I have the number of your parent's so that I may inform them of this alarming situation?

Akaimizu
Apr 10, 2009, 10:25 AM
Hmm. I can't really give you enough detail to really explain that much of the story to you. My japanese reading skills aren't good enough to grab that information in the playthrough I did. Characters, yes. General disposition of them, yes. But nothing really beyond that. Maybe a site out there has translated more of it.

Zanesfield
Apr 10, 2009, 07:45 PM
Kirby is ok but his games are bad and childish and i am sad i bought one it was a waste of money and i beat it in 2 hours but on the other subject i would also like to know the story and the plot of PS zero

Note i like kirby as a chacter but i dont really like his games