PDA

View Full Version : AotI how many missions at AOI2

firedude20
Apr 10, 2009, 12:14 PM
how many missions do u have to do over at Ambition of Illumnions do u have to do in order to get a vijeri / resist

if any1 has a vijeri / resist they can sell me leave a post on here or at my GT:yomommalso

NDW
Apr 10, 2009, 12:50 PM
how many missions do u have to do over at Ambition of Illumnions do u have to do in order to get a vijeri / resist

if any1 has a vijeri / resist they can sell me leave a post on here or at my GT:yomommalso

There is no set amount of runs that will guarantee you a Vijeri / Resist. You may get one in your first couple of runs or it may take you hundreds of runs until you get one.

The only thing you can do is be optimistic and keep running until you get one. If you get tired of running the mission then buying one is an option as well. Although, the polymers and Relic Edges in the special boxes is a good reason to run it too so it doesn't feel like each run is wasted.

firedude20
Apr 10, 2009, 07:16 PM
yea ur right but im just realy lookin for the resist so i try to do it as fast as i can so i dont really go to he specail boxes that much but