PDA

View Full Version : Moatoob Collectible + Real handgun.. where?

Saraphina
Apr 10, 2009, 12:16 PM
its been over a month since the PS Portable release event and if I'm not mistaken in the fact they said the following "weeks" not months.. i should have them by now. segac needs to pay up -_-

ashley50
Apr 10, 2009, 12:25 PM
you need to 'wait'...

beatrixkiddo
Apr 10, 2009, 12:32 PM
4+ weeks is still "weeks"... ;D

Saraphina
Apr 10, 2009, 01:11 PM
eh, i still have a longing question of why does it take more than 4 weeks? =/ and you can break down a year into hours betrix~ its not the point.

Zorafim
Apr 10, 2009, 01:49 PM
What Beatrix is trying to say, is that things are slow on the American servers (Poor PSUjp360...). It'll come in due time, but you'll have to wait a large amount of time for them to finally be released. Try playing WoW while you wait, I hit cap before anything happened in PSU.

xBladeM6x
Apr 10, 2009, 02:43 PM
Be happy those are the things they offer to us. I can almost guarantee that you wouldn't get the Moatoob Collectible without this. Let alone 99% of people. If you want to know what you have to do, you have to get one of the needed materials from the last mission in story.

Story Spoiler Below:

[spoiler-box]You need to beat a level 200+ Howzer and keep Karen alive the whole time. If she dies once, you're fucked, and no material for you. So just wait, and stop complaining.[/spoiler-box]

Kazemi
Apr 10, 2009, 09:10 PM
[spoiler-box]You need to beat a level 200+ Howzer and keep Karen alive the whole time. If she dies once, you're fucked, and no material for you. So just wait, and stop complaining.[/spoiler-box]
[spoiler-box]Howzer's not even in the trial... hell, he's not even there unless you do the side route.[/spoiler-box]

PACHI
Apr 11, 2009, 02:21 AM
[spoiler-box]Howzer's not even in the trial... hell, he's not even there unless you do the side route.[/spoiler-box]

LMAO! nice...