PDA

View Full Version : STD mission info

WhiteKnight01
Apr 10, 2009, 03:30 PM
does any of the people who played on the JP STD have any info on how the mission run like, vids would help

LionHeart-
Apr 10, 2009, 03:54 PM
Yeah that would be sweet - vids, times, items worth hunting / buying etc... Would be nice and save myself sometime!

str898mustang
Apr 10, 2009, 03:58 PM
Can all the missions be solo'ed is what I want to know. I'm not a "random parties" kind of person

Deragonite
Apr 10, 2009, 03:59 PM
i saw a few on Nicovideo, but they were only on the Magashi one.

You had to dodge magashi for like 3 minutes and then he'll fight with you as an NPC :D

WhiteKnight01
Apr 10, 2009, 04:01 PM
well from psupedia the bounus mission i think it is is a solo run, but you prob need two people on a switch in the main runs, this is the kind of stuff i need to know

ShonagarACE
Apr 10, 2009, 04:08 PM
well from psupedia the bounus mission i think it is is a solo run, but you prob need two people on a switch in the main runs, this is the kind of stuff i need to know

Here's a tip. Wait a week. ^^

EDIT: Or, you know, watch the videos. :-P

gamewarp
Apr 10, 2009, 04:13 PM
the first mission http://psupedia.info/Roar_of_the_Fiery_Beast
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWhnfyMEjYg[/url] [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg6Rx0Rrk9s

Ceresa
Apr 10, 2009, 04:19 PM
All 3 main missions can be solo.

Mission 1: Longest, good exp, Guld drop, lvl 150+ De Ragan, DeRaganSlay and Vijerina/Power drop. Two people needed for switches to get more megispheres, but there's some you can get solo.

Mission 2: 3 blocks, each has a marked area you have to defend, if monsters get in that area for too long you lose points on this bar thing, lose it all and you fail the mission. The higher it is when you finish, the more boxes you get at end. Can occasionally activate gates around the designated area. Orpa hp restore the only "worthwhile" new drop. It's also relics area so easy to get Pwand and relic edges. Very fast mission for mp.

Mission 3: Short, 5 mins to Fakis, farm Ank Zagza easily. Also has a teleporter to a room with a ton of pannons for skillup. If you have 3 people(maybe it was 4...) you can activate a warp to a block with lots of Seed Venas to farm (they drop shit though so whatever)

Sidestory mission: Solo. Pay 15 megispheres to get in. You die, you're out, no scapes. More was unlocked as we got points. Expect 30535005 catlium, metapolymer, moa walna per run. Shigga Pakuda board, Meran Knuckles board, Lumirus/Kaos Knight, Cati/Stamina drop here.

Meh, that's the highlights.

WhiteKnight01
Apr 10, 2009, 04:23 PM
thanks gamewarp and ceresa legends!

str898mustang
Apr 10, 2009, 05:09 PM
awesome thanks for the info! no random's stealing my rares!

XxR3D3IVIP710NxX
Apr 10, 2009, 05:58 PM
Mkay, Well Let's Talk About "Shred The Darkness". Does Anyone Know If P Wands, LKK, Or Armas Lines Are Dropping? And Another Question. Does Anyone Have Any Information Pertaining To The Drop's And Or Type Of Creatures In This Mission?

RAGNAGELPPOD
Apr 10, 2009, 06:09 PM
Here's some stuff from psu pedia. I don't know if anything will change by the time we get it but its worth a look.

http://psupedia.info/Shred_the_Darkness

Shadowpawn
Apr 10, 2009, 06:09 PM
I wouldn't know anything about STD, sorry.

XxR3D3IVIP710NxX
Apr 10, 2009, 06:18 PM
mmkay so lkk are going down in price good what about armas and p wands do you think they will go down as well?

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 10, 2009, 06:18 PM
I wander how often guld drops from the gol dova and the lumirus/kaos knight from the side story........

I wander how the spawns will be...like will you see more then one carriguine at a time......

chicken105
Apr 10, 2009, 06:23 PM
Nice - looks like a easy solo dulk fakis for me :).
What's the EXP multiplier? 300?

Warlock01
Apr 10, 2009, 07:22 PM
anyone got some good suggestions for the best strategy to play?

currently ive focussed on FM but have some strong machineguns and high level bullets. also have some decent bow's and battlestopper's. would i be better staying FM, or spending the next week levelling bullet's?
got a few high % ice FM weapon's 6/10 5/8 etc.
suggestions for armor aswel? i dont have much armor so i need to buy some more. currently got 20 mill cash.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Apr 10, 2009, 07:27 PM
I wander how often guld drops from the gol dova and the lumirus/kaos knight from the side story........

I wander how the spawns will be...like will you see more then one carriguine at a time......
Dont know about the guld imagine it will be relatively common but I dont think the majority will be able to get to the end of the side story mission

Warlock01
Apr 10, 2009, 07:35 PM
renvolt magashi and seed argine lvl 170 no scapes, no help. i know their HP will be lowered, but wont their attack be increased too?

WeeWardle
Apr 10, 2009, 08:22 PM
seed argines arent much trouble theyre jus weak carriguines but magashis umm ye were screwed lolz shame my xbox got 3 red rings 3 days ago sadface i was looking forward to this event so mich

Suzuka Miyamoto
Apr 11, 2009, 01:03 AM
Is it ipossiable to do over 1000k of damage with a shotgun like in the first video?

ShonagarACE
Apr 11, 2009, 02:49 AM
Is it ipossiable to do over 1000k of damage with a shotgun like in the first video?

I don't see why that would not be possible. :-?

Criss
Apr 11, 2009, 02:59 AM

If I calculated right... A lv 150 fG lv20 female cast with a Shigga Desta and LKK would do about 950 damage x5 using a lv 40 bullet of the right element with lv 21+ Shifta. I think it's possible.

Edit: And if I didn't mess up in my calculations, a 150/20 F cast GunMaster with a Desta and LKK and lv 50 bullets would do just over 1000 with lv 21+ shifta. That's pretty much the best shotgun damage you could currently get on our servers until the next significant update.

ShonagarACE
Apr 11, 2009, 03:06 AM
If I calculated right... A lv 150 fG lv20 female cast with a Shigga Desta and LKK would do about 950 damage x5 using a lv 40 bullet of the right element with lv 21+ Shifta. I think it's possible.

So Japan didn't have master classes or Spread Needle when they got their version of this event?

Criss
Apr 11, 2009, 03:10 AM
So Japan didn't have master classes or Spread Needle when they got their version of this event?
See the edit on my last post...

I don't know the state of their servers when they had the event. But on our servers, I'm sure a capped GM with the right equip can achieve that.

Chuck_Norris
Apr 11, 2009, 03:11 AM

No, I don't think it's possible to do one million damage with a shotgun in one blast.

Anyway, my 150 Beast Gunmaster can easilly do over 1K each hit. I can usually do 1.1K with one shot, and 1.5K on criticles with a 41 bullet.

And Japan got Masters halfway through Lightning Carnival.

SEVENDUST
Apr 11, 2009, 04:40 AM
OMG the the Shigga Pakuda is droping thank u segac

kejen
Apr 11, 2009, 12:08 PM
Yeah, I do over 1000 with my cast gunmaster. 1050 is normal.

Looking forward to a few of these items. New shotgun is definitely one of them. Really wish vijerina / power was a little better for something that is only going to be available for such a short time.

Neith
Apr 11, 2009, 12:31 PM
I used to do 1000 per shot with a Baret (+Lv50 bullet) on my Femcast Gunmaster, so yes, it's possible.

On-topic, could anyone who's played this event clarify a few things?
- Is there (and if so, how much is it) an EXP boost in any of the missions?
- Drop rate boost?
- How hard is the defense mission?

Ceresa
Apr 11, 2009, 12:57 PM
Double xp, half hp monsters or something like that.
Of course there's a drop rate boost.

Defense mission is fairly easy, gunners have the easiest time I think, and in a party of anything it's pretty trivial.

Block 1 : Sageeta, Ice Ollaka, Ubakada, they're all easy to intercept and spawn far away, shouldn't lose anything here.

Block 2: Spinning Dark Ageeta things, Dilnazen, Deljaban. The Deljaban will make a beeline for the defense spot when they spawn but they'll return to normal AI if you tag them once.

Block 3: All Light enemy. Rappy Pollock, Tengogh, Gohmon, Tengoghs can do their air glide into the area, and kind of a pain to push them out because of the layout on this block, but you should be killing them before that happens. The Gohmon don't even try to get into the area. Sleep resist helps a lot.

Sexy_Raine
Apr 11, 2009, 01:54 PM
Does the Lumirus Power charge appear in this event? That's all I really want.

ShonagarACE
Apr 11, 2009, 09:18 PM
Does the Lumirus Power charge appear in this event? That's all I really want.

According to very easy to find drop information for the event missions, conveniently located at PSUpedia especially for you to look at, no.

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 12, 2009, 04:03 PM
I'll assume we're just going to start off with Roar of the Fiery Beast and Dark Crystal Seeker
which is very fine with me :P

HienkyakuX
Apr 12, 2009, 07:49 PM
Saw this after looking at the videos in the first page no one have added them so here they are.
sorry for the copy paste :P

the first mission http://psupedia.info/The_Fourth_Seal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_m1zH3gxlU[/url] [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6dLPxgna5E

ShonagarACE
Apr 12, 2009, 09:02 PM
I'll assume we're just going to start off with Roar of the Fiery Beast and Dark Crystal Seeker
which is very fine with me :P

I don't think people have said anything about not having the other missions at the beginning of the event. All the info I've found just says that the story mission gets more added to it as the event goes on.

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 14, 2009, 02:37 PM
Mission 3: Short, 5 mins to Fakis, farm Ank Zagza easily. Also has a teleporter to a room with a ton of pannons for skillup. If you have 3 people(maybe it was 4...) you can activate a warp to a block with lots of Seed Venas to farm (they drop shit though so whatever)

So is it exactly like the spawn of polties in WMC??? or a lil bit similiar.
either way a nice opporutunity to level PAs toward the end of the event.

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 14, 2009, 02:40 PM
I don't think people have said anything about not having the other missions at the beginning of the event. All the info I've found just says that the story mission gets more added to it as the event goes on.

yea i woulda changed but i forgot to edit
according to the website for the event, everything is there starting off except for the story (like u already mentioned)