PDA

View Full Version : Price Check/Selling Serafi-Senba Dark 38%

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 11, 2009, 02:00 AM
Topic.
I just made this......
This is actually my highest % on a S Rank Armor.
I don't have any use for it so imma sell it.
I don't know the exact price since i dont see one in the shops

The Praetor
Apr 11, 2009, 02:19 AM
A friend of mine, Senada, sold his :dark: 38% Serafi-senba for 30mil. It sold very quickly, so it might have been a bit underpriced... :caterpillar:

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 11, 2009, 02:36 AM
i posted the exact same post on the sega boards and someone said around 40-50 so maybe i'll get lucky :P

The Praetor
Apr 11, 2009, 02:42 AM
i posted the exact same post on the sega boards and someone said around 40-50 so maybe i'll get lucky :P

With the new event on Friday I think you will be able to get your 40-50mil for it. Matt sold his for to low... :caterpillar:

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 11, 2009, 10:03 AM
The funny thing about it is..... i was going to orginally going to make it ice but then i figured....hmmm if it comes out a good % (which it kinda did) dark then i might get somethin out of it :P

The Praetor
Apr 12, 2009, 01:35 AM
The funny thing about it is..... i was going to orginally going to make it ice but then i figured....hmmm if it comes out a good % (which it kinda did) dark then i might get somethin out of it :P

It would be hard for me to sell that, especially now right before the event...

REVI
Apr 12, 2009, 02:40 AM
i would say atm you can get 30, maybe a tad more, and would unload by thursday. it would normally skyrocket in price on friday, however with the armas dropping made from dulk (granted, low %'s), most will be focusing on them

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 12, 2009, 02:43 AM
True True but im not trying to sell it right off maybe i'll see an offer im interested in

REVI
Apr 12, 2009, 02:52 AM
thats prolly best. its an item that someone could randomly offer a huge amount for, maybe a non-master or forte class*