PDA

View Full Version : So i´m gonna hunt De Ragnus Dorsos...

darkante
Apr 11, 2009, 03:46 AM
Would "Duels in the ruins" be the ideal place for it?

And does difficulty affect frequency of drop?

I thank you for any answers. I don´t wanna waste 3 million a piece.

Namine
Apr 11, 2009, 03:48 AM
Duel in the ruins for faster runs, 2 block then boss. Its a special drop so it drops on any difficultly, so lower difficultly would just make the runs faster still.

minimumjoker45
Apr 11, 2009, 08:05 AM
Duel in the ruins for faster runs, 2 block then boss. Its a special drop so it drops on any difficultly, so lower difficultly would just make the runs faster still.

yea thats true but if u dont wanna do that you can also look for relic edges in the "Sleeping warriors" mission it sells for 1 mill each but i find them quickly

Yueri
Apr 11, 2009, 08:38 AM
yea thats true but if u dont wanna do that you can also look for relic edges in the "Sleeping warriors" mission it sells for 1 mill each but i find them quickly

Same goes for The Dual Sentinel...
You could just hunt Relic Edge's there instead, at the same time as you hunt for De Ragnus Dorsos.
Två flugor i en smäll.

darkante
Apr 11, 2009, 10:11 AM
The things is that i have the cash, but i don´t like to waste millions on a material that could be easiely hunted itself.
Rather save to something of value..something that won´t feed the price increase.
Maybe if people went under 1 mill a piece, it would be more appealing. ( only need 8 really)

But i done a ALOT of C runs at DitR now and nothing has dropped.
So i guess it´s a perspective thing.

But i suppose i could try Dual Sentinel too see if the luck will change.

Om inte annat än för att göra några Crea Doubles. =P

Powder Keg
Apr 11, 2009, 10:35 AM
I've done several C runs and only got 2 or 3 to drop, it's a real pain. Luckily, an awesome friend gave me a few to make 10 total.

kejen
Apr 11, 2009, 11:38 AM
When I was hunting love inferno in DitR, those dorsos were dropping left and right. Rarely ran the boss too, only when I got jaggos. I remember I kept thinking how are these things worth so much money when they are so easy to get.

I would personally just buy them. That time could be spent hunting something like [b]armas, lkk, etc where you will make your money back and then some.

But on the other hand it's something different for you maybe, and other valuable mats drop in that area.

darkante
Apr 11, 2009, 11:59 AM
I think 3 Million is way much for one material, even though i have the cash.
I want to have my money worth it´s trouble, not to corrupt the market futher. But i know what you mean.

Kazemi
Apr 11, 2009, 11:29 PM
drops from bosses that show up in more than one drop tier seem to often have better rates in the higher levels. this was noticed with resist units which seem to show up more often in higher levels. so you're better off doing the highest rank you can do quickly. enemies may die faster in lower levels but the time between moving between mobs is still the same.

ErtaiClou
Apr 12, 2009, 02:52 AM
C can one out too fast on DitR, I like going with S or S2 as it's still short and gives a lot of other good materials along the way.

LuigiMario
Apr 13, 2009, 08:52 AM
Farming n selling Har / Quick is faster/better. You make 5mil and pay 1.5mil for Dorsos.