PDA

View Full Version : AoI, population Questions. . .

Kurotsuki
Apr 11, 2009, 05:01 PM
Okay, I have not played this game in like a year or so (before Aoi came out and when the cap was still lvl 80)

So I was wondering if I got Aoi and I started playing again will my data still be there with items, levels, etc.

Anothers question is the population, is there still a good amount of people playing online?

Thanks in advance!

desturel
Apr 11, 2009, 05:17 PM
You would likely still have your character. I know someone who quit for about a year and came back with all of his stuff still intact. I can't say for sure however. Did you have a shop? If so, someone could search for your shop by name to see if it's still there. If the shop is still there, your items should still be there.

Kurotsuki
Apr 11, 2009, 05:24 PM
Yeah I'm pretty sure I do.
Mmm if your on the ps2 can you check it for me?

Sano
Apr 11, 2009, 05:57 PM
Character name?

Kurotsuki
Apr 11, 2009, 06:14 PM
I have four but here's two of them
Aaron
Kathleen

Thanks!

Sano
Apr 11, 2009, 06:22 PM
Well, there is a shop for Aaron. Says Human M and the Shop description mentions Bath House. No shop for Kathleen.

Hmm... from checking out Aaron's shop... the items being sold are things gotten recently (WMC Boards) so, I believe this Aaron isn't yours :(

Kurotsuki
Apr 11, 2009, 06:26 PM
Eh? Bath house? Don't remember that but Aaron was a Human M. . .
Thanks for checking for me though!
But does anyone know for sure if sega deletes data after a period of inactivity?

Chuck_Norris
Apr 11, 2009, 06:27 PM
Just a note, shops stop showing up in searches after maintence/updates.

After 3 months, Sega RESERVES THE RIGHT to delete your account if they need storage space. But in all of PSU's life, I've never heard a report of an account being deleted. They have so few players, they don't really need the extra space they would get from deleting your account. I'm 99% sure your account is still there.

RikaPSOW
Apr 11, 2009, 06:28 PM
Hm, don't shops, like not appear on the list after maintenance?
Anyway, to answer your question. Sega is allowed to delete a account after three months of no payment. The will rarely ever do so though. Your character is probably still their.

Sano
Apr 11, 2009, 06:29 PM
Shops of characters that are inactive?

Kurotsuki
Apr 11, 2009, 06:31 PM
Rarely? Though thats somewhat relieving to hear.
I guess I'll just have to check right?
(as anyone been in the same situation before? Like not playing for a year then playing again?)

So what about the population? Is there still enough people that universe one is always occupied?

ShonagarACE
Apr 11, 2009, 06:34 PM
Rarely? Though thats somewhat relieving to hear.
I guess I'll just have to check right?
(as anyone been in the same situation before? Like not playing for a year then playing again?)

So what about the population? Is there still enough people that universe one is always occupied?

It's universe 2 now, but yes, there are still people. :-)

And I've taken two long breaks, I know one of them was probably a year long, and my stuff was still around, so you should be fine.

Kurotsuki
Apr 11, 2009, 06:40 PM
It's universe 2 now, but yes, there are still people. :-)

And I've taken two long breaks, I know one of them was probably a year long, and my stuff was still around, so you should be fine.

:D Thats great! I've been dying to get back.
A year right? I hope your right
(Dunno how long ago it was when the cap was 80 :/)

And two universes? Thats a lot more than before.
I'll be looking forward to it.

Thanks to everyone that bother to reply!

Sano
Apr 11, 2009, 06:43 PM
Hehehe...He meant Universe 2: Caelum :).

Kurotsuki
Apr 11, 2009, 06:46 PM
My mistake! Misinterprete the post but thats fine, universe 2 that is.
Whats wrong with uni one? Too much lag?

ShonagarACE
Apr 11, 2009, 06:49 PM
My mistake! Misinterprete the post but thats fine, universe 2 that is.
Whats wrong with uni one? Too much lag?

As I understand it, there hasn't really ever been a problem, but during a GM event early on, Uni 1 crashed because there were too many people, and since then no one has wanted to play there.

Someone can correct me if this is wrong though. :-)

Kurotsuki
Apr 11, 2009, 06:54 PM
Ah I see, I actually remember that happening once when I was still playing.
Wasnt much of a deal I see why people want to aviod it.

ChibiDevil
Apr 11, 2009, 07:00 PM
i canceled my account back in October 2006, and returned beginning of March 2009 and all my things were still there. so i would be surprised if just after a year for you your characters were removed.

Kurotsuki
Apr 11, 2009, 07:05 PM
i canceled my account back in October 2006, and returned beginning of March 2009 and all my things were still there. so i would be surprised if just after a year for you your characters were removed.

Ah okay thanks a lot!
Now I'm definitly going to get back into the game.
Thanks again! ^^

Totori
Apr 11, 2009, 10:52 PM
Need any help just give me a call ^_^ and also yeah SEGA never deletes characters unless your character was a hacked character or they banned your account

Kurotsuki
Apr 12, 2009, 12:02 PM
Thanks! I guess I'll pm you or what not when I'm ready.
THough I think I'm some what under level, the caps like 150 right? Thats almost twice as high as me -_-