PDA

View Full Version : Rumble Blood blisters

astuarlen
Apr 11, 2009, 08:39 PM
From the department of TMI, a special bulletin:

I ate some tortilla chips yesterday, and now I've got blood blisters on the roof of my mouth. They're tingly and it feels like I can detect my pulse when my tongue touches them. Arghfffgh. Sorry, gotta complain to someone who doesn't care.

Friends, don't let friends eat tortilla chips.

Weeaboolits
Apr 11, 2009, 09:02 PM
I opened a bag of tortilla chips right before clicking this topic.

Larian
Apr 11, 2009, 09:05 PM
I finished off my Taco Dip with Tortilla Chips yesterday...Then my roommate took them away from me...They can't trust me with them or they will be all gone really fast... =(

astuarlen
Apr 11, 2009, 09:49 PM
DON'T DO EAT, GUYS

Learn from history!

Leviathan
Apr 11, 2009, 09:53 PM
I kinda want some chips now...

Tessu
Apr 11, 2009, 10:02 PM
Learn from history!

whats the POINT of history anyway? i mean like no one is gonna come up to you and be like WHEN DID THE FRENCHES AND THE NATIVE AMRIECANS HAVE A WAR and you're gonna be like uhhh and theyll kill you if you dont know. its so pointless and well never use it in life.

SpikeOtacon
Apr 11, 2009, 11:30 PM
Sounds like they got a little under your skin.

Solstis
Apr 11, 2009, 11:34 PM
whats the POINT of history anyway? i mean like no one is gonna come up to you and be like WHEN DID THE FRENCHES AND THE NATIVE AMRIECANS HAVE A WAR and you're gonna be like uhhh and theyll kill you if you dont know. its so pointless and well never use it in life.

Pretty sure there wasn't a major war between the French and the Native Americans, though I believe there was some conflict involving the Huron folks and missionaries, initially.

astuarlen
Apr 11, 2009, 11:58 PM
Pretty sure there wasn't a major war between the French and the Native Americans...

If we don't learn from history, it could start any day now.

Outrider
Apr 13, 2009, 01:46 PM

Because apparently knowledge is some sort of bad thing now?

Weeaboolits
Apr 13, 2009, 01:48 PM
You know what they say, what you don't know can't hurt you.

Larian
Apr 14, 2009, 10:45 PM
Oh but it can!! =P

SpikeOtacon
Apr 14, 2009, 10:45 PM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w8/Ronin_Cooper/398.png