PDA

View Full Version : Most annyoing enemy

elshagan
Apr 12, 2009, 10:44 AM
Well as the title says what do you think is the most annoying?

For me it's the Golmoros since they can NEVER stand still >.< n those who can teleport such as Gaozoran n those in WB can't remember the name lools. Such an annoyance for me as a melee class to run across half the room just to get to them once again. XD

Suzuka Miyamoto
Apr 12, 2009, 10:47 AM
All the monster in the hive. Like Gaozorans way to over powered!

unicorn
Apr 12, 2009, 10:48 AM
SEED-Ardite.
Kagajibari.
Bafal Bragga.

minimumjoker45
Apr 12, 2009, 10:49 AM
Most annoying to me are the enemies at the white beast that put you to sleep.....k scratch that, anybody who can put me to sleep or just big and hard to take down, there just annoying to me

darkante
Apr 12, 2009, 10:57 AM
Sleep? Sleep / resist = Solution solved!

Carriguene with their cheap attack methods donīt really need a explanation.
And Deljaban with their megid throws, that what keeping me from enjoying a random run on a Hive mission. Cheap foes which can kill you fast with a barrage of potential One hit K.O attacks. I want to be able to screw around with a melee type from time to time.

elshagan
Apr 12, 2009, 11:07 AM
Sleep? Sleep / resist = Solution solved!

Carriguene with their cheap attack methods donīt really need a explanation.
And Deljaban with their megid throws, that what keeping me from enjoying a random run on a Hive mission. Cheap foes which can kill you fast with a barrage of potential One hit K.O attacks. I want to be able to screw around with a melee type from time to time.

Sleep resist doesn't always work... <.< N megids? I've never had a prob with those. Lools, just get a high dark % shield but I guess you already got one. But hey maybe I'm just lucky since I've rarely died from megid. XD

Libram
Apr 12, 2009, 11:13 AM
Sleep Resist can fail? Since when?

As of right now the most annoying enemy to me are Bead Groode (sic?). It's actually pretty simple to avoid the grenades they fire, but if you have NPCs with you they always follow you right into them, cause the grenade to explode, and the blast then hits you. Pain in the butt.

Orcdillans and their invincible charge come in a close second.

darkante
Apr 12, 2009, 11:22 AM
Sleep resist doesn't always work... <.< N megids? I've never had a prob with those. Lools, just get a high dark % shield but I guess you already got one. But hey maybe I'm just lucky since I've rarely died from megid. XD

Sleep resist canīt fail defending itīs purpose. Do you really double-check that you have it equipped at that time it did inflict?

I have high & dark shields, but that got nothing to do with it either way.
High endurance and such can lower the chances, but itīs still noticeable.
Megid in groups is just cheap, plain and simple, it destroys any skill involved.

Katy
Apr 12, 2009, 11:23 AM
Neudiaz: Ubakrada (The run back and forth, buff themselves and then run back and forth some more)
Moatoob: Rogue Wikko (Casting double spells of opposite element, Don't get hit)
Parum: Gol Dova (the bigger reskinned form of Ubakrada -.-)
Cylez: Gaozoran (:()
Rykros: Orcdillan (Anything that just runs around too much without flinching just annoys me to death)

Chuck_Norris
Apr 12, 2009, 12:13 PM
Magashi.

PACHI
Apr 12, 2009, 12:20 PM

... ??? ...

elshagan
Apr 12, 2009, 12:29 PM
Well on the sleep resist part I might be wrong but it has happend to me a few times even when I got sleep resist on... <.< But just RARELY lools but meh... I dunno how megid works lools but in theory the higher % the lower chance of a crit which is a factor with the enemy megids at least... I've tried now... It always killed me when it critted n I guess the STA or END or whatever helps aswell. ^^

Oh, well bother. Magashi? The most annoying? <.< Well if you mean the seed magashi that keeps jumping around then I agree... Anything that jumps around n teleports is basically a pain in the ass so to say...

ZyphNeko
Apr 12, 2009, 12:52 PM
Blah, so many HAETFUL enemies. Yeah, that's right. HAETFUL with the intential typo.

Let's see... I could go on...

Bead Groodles (or as I call them from a first misintrepertion, Dead Boogles o O; ) for their annoying grenades.
Kakwanes for their ridiculous h4x0r attacks. Honestly, I dodge five feet away from their stupid slap and I get hit by it anyway.
Komazlis...Even with a Sleep / Resist, they still fire Barta around the place and then warp around.
Ubakradas are blatantly annoying. Same with those fatass lizard things on Moatoob since it's hard to attack them from any side. Orcidillians are h4x, and their pidgeon-sounding cries annoy me but also make me go all "lolwtf."

Blah...the list goes on. Sega sure did get out of their way on making the most annoying (and ugliest) enemies ever.

Pannons forever~. ♥ ;<
Neko~

fay
Apr 12, 2009, 12:59 PM
for me it would probably be the polovarah / ubakrada and the rest of those things. i hate running to them then get bounced away because they turn around. i run up again and it keeps happaning. so annoying.

other than that it would be bead grood. its just so annoying how it can rocket me to the ground and before i can stand up again it will shooted another which is impossible to avoid and kill me with it

BIGGIEstyle
Apr 12, 2009, 01:29 PM
I

HATE

LAPUCHA.

Who the hell had the bright idea to take a kickball, slap some beady eyes and wings on them and turn it into a bird? And furthermore, WHY DOES A BIRD BURROW?!

fay
Apr 12, 2009, 01:33 PM
I

HATE

LAPUCHA.

Who the hell had the bright idea to take a kickball, slap some beady eyes and wings on them and turn it into a bird? And furthermore, WHY DOES A BIRD BURROW?!

i dont hate it all that much tbh but i agree. why the hell had the idea of making a bird burrow....

Zorafim
Apr 12, 2009, 01:38 PM
That's funny... Not one person has mentioned worms. Isn't the whole reason mission spamming got started in the first place because Plains Overlord was the only mission with good rewards and no worms?

fay
Apr 12, 2009, 01:46 PM
yes as an overall enemy worms i would agree do it. i just dont fight them often enough to worry about them. who likes an enemy that goes underground when you try to attack it making it takes ages to kill. when it does come up it lowers your attack making it take longer again etc etc

stukasa
Apr 12, 2009, 02:30 PM
Ubakrada for knocking me around so much, Komazli for warping all over the place, and ORCDILLANS! Oh how I hate those Orcdillans. They knock me down, run around wildly and sometimes pull me along with them. Kudetob (the flying fire dragon in Dancing Birds) is only annoying because its fireball hurts so much.

@Zorafim: I used to hate the worms but ST took them out of most maps so I hardly ever see them anymore!

Warlock01
Apr 12, 2009, 02:40 PM
kakwane's as the same reason zyphneko stated. most annoying enemies ever.

darkante
Apr 12, 2009, 02:44 PM
Worms? Almost forgot about those, spamming more rewarding missions makes you forget some things lols.

Yeah, they are a pain to kill. Especially with their jellen-attacks, that reallly gets on my nerve.

pokefiend
Apr 12, 2009, 03:13 PM
Kagajibari: deadly and you cant use dark weapons without megids being fired
Kakwane: always interupts my jabroga :(
SEED-Ardite: either freezes me or stuns me

Mewnie
Apr 12, 2009, 03:31 PM
I

HATE

LAPUCHA.

i dont hate it all that much tbh but i agree. why the hell had the idea of making a bird burrow....

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/MagpieMouse/MewnPSU/Lulz/hai_owl.jpg

Libram
Apr 12, 2009, 03:50 PM
Mewnie 1 : Lapucha-haters 0

Mysterious-G
Apr 12, 2009, 03:57 PM
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff245/Mysterious-G/psu20081203_184917_009.jpg

Yes, Vanda Orga. No real AI, but the most annoying enemy ever.

ShonagarACE
Apr 12, 2009, 04:30 PM
oooh are you serious haha.
um...i dont even know how to comment anymore lol

Burrowing Owls are serious business.

desturel
Apr 12, 2009, 06:10 PM
Parum: Gol Dova (the bigger reskinned form of Ubakrada -.-)

Ubakrada is closer to a reskin of Zamvapas than a Gol Dova. Zamvapas and Ubakrada run constantly. Gol Dova tend to walk more often when they are close to you like a Polavohra, but run once you are a certain distance away.

Of course this is mostly splitting hairs.

hewitt
Apr 12, 2009, 06:29 PM
Ubakrada, Orc/sendillian, and deljaban are the most annoying for me. :/

Noblewine
Apr 12, 2009, 06:31 PM
G Colony-Deljaban.
Parum-Orcadillion, Gol Dova, Go Bajillan, Bal Soza.
Moatoob-Vanda Orga, Vanda.
Neudaiz-Goshin, Ollaka.

Alnet
Apr 12, 2009, 09:00 PM
Colony: Seed-Vitace (Remember when these guys used to spit triple-Foie? That was insane stuff.)

Rykros: Orcdillan (Only because when it hits you, it drags you around. Aside from that, I'm not too bothered.)

Parum: SEED-Ardite (I lovingly refer to them as "SEED-Linebacker." These things cheat so hard with their Stun, Freeze, DFP-down, and jumping all over the place.)

Neudaiz: Ubakrada (I'm tired of these things slapping the hell out of me with their FACES.)

Moatoob: Kog Nadd (Halves damage from Guns and Techs, and if you try to melee it, it has an "attack aura." This thing has a tough hide.)

Spartan Law
Apr 12, 2009, 09:37 PM
I can agree with the Orga's but am astounded at the lack of hatred for those annoying as hell rifle spec ops with the triple shot knock down. Oh how I loathe those things....

ShonagarACE
Apr 12, 2009, 09:53 PM
I can agree with the Orga's but am astounded at the lack of hatred for those annoying as hell rifle spec ops with the triple shot knock down. Oh how I loathe those things....

These might be my least favorite enemy.

Zyrusticae
Apr 12, 2009, 11:54 PM
Hmm.

Personally, I really hate Jusnagun simply because of their gawdamn resistance to melee attacks. Drives me nuts, makes them take forever to kill, even with 50% light weaponry.

Otherwise, I agree with most of this thread.

sovalou
Apr 13, 2009, 12:46 AM
buffed vanda's

They take to long to kill with guns, and with groups melee isnt the best approach considering they can throw out 2k Diga. And dont even say techer's have it easy cause the moment one spawns outside of your blast radius, all hell usually breaks lose.

elshagan
Apr 13, 2009, 02:43 AM
Eh, I just did a hive mish n got my ass handed to me by the Gaozorans with their teleport then foie hell >.< 3 foies onto me n bam... I'm dead lools... XD Gaozorans are now the worst thing there is... >.< Along with those in WB who teleport then triple spam sleep balls... -.- When I think about it they're worse...

Enigmatic
Apr 13, 2009, 10:24 AM
Currently the only enemies that make me genuinely annoyed with this game are orcdillans (RUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUN, and they run into a wall, only to stop when they actually aren't facing a wall, who the hell designed their AI anyway?), Ice Ubakadras (get close to them and they send you back 50 feet so melee is out of the question, and they are resistant to bullet attacks. They also run constantly (at least light element Ubakadras have their light-ball attack that they can't interrupt that lets you get a few hits in).

Also, Gaozorans with the defense buff are harder then some bosses, which shouldn't be the case (this is especially the case in EP1, where they were harder then the final boss).

In general, any enemy that has an AI that makes them run constantly and retardedly into walls are the chief annoying enemies in this game