PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo DS Is Garbage

R3volver
Apr 13, 2009, 02:09 AM
NO ONE BUY IT YOU HEAR ME!? Same for PSP. PSP is slightly better but still garbage.

anyways, after looking at what i had become after playing horrible ds games i decided to snap the DS' neck which is quite easy. i broke its hinges. now i did this because i hated it so badly. this is only a ds situation which had to be done. i didnt want to take it to a gamestore or try and sell it online. the people who like wii and the ds and other popular games like counter-strike, cod, starcraft, wow, etc i sincerely believe to be idiots who are confused and dont know any better. its that whole pack mentality. they buy garbage because everyone else seems to be doing it.

well rather than giving it to a store and having some foolish kid get it i decided it deserved to die and i deserved the satisfaction of killing it for my foolishness of owning it which was dumb but made me feel better. little did i know it would be coming back from the grave

I decided a few days ago that I wanted to play the DS that I had from long ago to try and play ps0 again because some people still haven't gotten it through their heads yet that its garbage and it fooled me into trying it again even though i almost maxed out a character a while ago on it and knew damn well it sucked which is why i murdered it. well after lying to my dad and making the broken ds his problem he fixed it with superglue. it would have been good as new but he put some blue on the shoulder button so its weird now.

Anyways, I put ps0 back on it and realized it sucked balls again 5 minutes in after coming to the conclusion that my life isn't that bad to the extent that i would lower myself to the level of playing such a shitty game. I also went online and looked up all the nintendo ds games. of course there are no good games for the ds so now I'm back with a fully functioning but screwed up ds. I cant give it to a shop they;; see it's been halfassedly repaired and wont take it.

any suggestions? I must rid myself of this garbage. i am convinced it will always be garbage.

SpikeOtacon
Apr 13, 2009, 02:23 AM
Shut up. You're such a fucking baby.

AlexCraig
Apr 13, 2009, 02:27 AM
Locked for obvious reasons.