PDA

View Full Version : What's better? (Item Question)

Mr. Lion
Apr 13, 2009, 10:23 AM
What's better, make your own stuff or buy stuff from player stores? I ask because sometimes its really hard to make weapons/armor however there's a ton of gear available from player stores but then...I dunno...like I feel like its not even my weapon when I buy it from someone else.

Magician
Apr 13, 2009, 10:34 AM
It varies from item to item. I have no problem spending a million on an s-rank weapon with a element percentage of 36% or higher, but not several million for 40% and higher, at that point I'd rather hunt the for the board and materials and roll the dice myself. Then there's grinder S+10. I'd rather run military subway c for the two or three olpads that drop in the special boxes and boss boxes, trade them in at the juice bar for base s' and make my own S+10s'; it beats spending one million+ per S+10 in the player stores.

Mr. Lion
Apr 13, 2009, 10:44 AM
I see...wouldn't it feel more rewarding if you hunt for everything though? But then you need gear in order to hunt for more gear...

Turb0
Apr 13, 2009, 10:49 AM
Depends on the person. Some people prefer to hunt for everything themselves, some don't really care as long as they have the items. Finding things yourself is obviously a lot cheaper but really just comes down to luck and can take a long time to get what you want.

dark_ryok
Apr 13, 2009, 12:04 PM
Some items take hundreds of runs to find. It saves time when you buy from player shops. It would allow you to feel better if you hunted everything. But even then, theres no difference between you hunting to find it, and the person that just bought one from a shop.

Ill buy the item everytime. Ill do runs to find certain items here and there, but Ill sell it.

darkante
Apr 13, 2009, 12:14 PM
I say, i buy stuff from missions i just hate to run for a good items.

Some are just insanely rare and it might just save you alot of trouble to simply buy it. Mainly, i do it for stuff i canīt actually hunt at all times.
Like Bearclaws for example, they go for a reasonable sum .

PACHI
Apr 13, 2009, 03:04 PM
it depends. You hotta know the market. Though its more fun hunting it yourself.