PDA

View Full Version : Rabol Vijeri.....

Dealbreaker
Apr 13, 2009, 07:30 PM
Just tested it today and just like De Colt line its Megid / Resist. I post this because there is no info on this item on psu pedia. I have been fighting howzer all week looking for vijeri / resist. dont need it now :)

Aries2384
Apr 13, 2009, 08:55 PM
Somehow.. I doubt the Rabol Vijeri is Incapcitate Resistant. What race were you? What rank did you do the trial on? How many shots of megid did you take? What lvl was the megid that hit you? If you're doing a c run over at Dark God and get hit like.. once.. thats not a Rabol vijeri resists incapcitate conditional statement.
The De Colte Line resists megid for a whole other reason. Its got an additional 10 sta/end to fight off status effects.. while Rabol Vijeri has absolutely none.

Dhylec
Apr 13, 2009, 09:05 PM
Just tested it today and just like De Colt line its Megid / Resist. I post this because there is no info on this item on psu pedia. I have been fighting howzer all week looking for vijeri / resist. dont need it now :)
Can you take screens of the stats & description? I'm interested in what it say.

Dealbreaker
Apr 13, 2009, 09:06 PM
I ran true darkness s2 then like you thought that might be to low. Went to Seed express s2 and still no death, ohh and i took alot of hits.

I understand the 20 end in the de colt helps but even with that i have been frozen and set on fire never has megid one shot me. If you dont belive it go try it.

edit: I would love to take screens but i play on 360 and dont know how to do it lol.

Dhylec
Apr 13, 2009, 09:23 PM
I
edit: I would love to take screens but i play on 360 and dont know how to do it lol.
Try to contact ZeroTheBurninator to take picture on 360. Or see his thread
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156370

Exploited
Apr 13, 2009, 10:20 PM
I hate to bust balls but that Armor is not going to be Megid / Resist when S3-S5 maps come out.

You'll need the real unit for sure

Dealbreaker
Apr 13, 2009, 11:52 PM
I hate to bust balls but that Armor is not going to be Megid / Resist when S3-S5 maps come out.

You'll need the real unit for sure

I dont think ill still be playing this game when S3-S5 missions come out lol