PDA

View Full Version : Item Twin Beeftaber W

BLADE_EDGE
Apr 14, 2009, 09:50 PM
This is an interesting item, and its out, kinda weird though, i was wondering where you might find them.

Twin Beeftaber W

BIGGIEstyle
Apr 14, 2009, 09:52 PM
Not in PSU. Might be released on the JP servers with the supplemental update. We don't have them though.

ashley50
Apr 14, 2009, 09:52 PM
its out...on JP not NA/EU buddy.

BLADE_EDGE
Apr 14, 2009, 09:57 PM
it wasnt in italitcs i thought
i might be wrong i am looking a tthis at 11 at night...

Just checked, they are not specified as jp only, unless thats an error

Kazemi
Apr 14, 2009, 10:05 PM
its because they had the brilliant idea to merge the psp items in with the psu database and thus can't list things that aren't available on us psu as such since its available on us psp. might be better to use a more reliable site (http://psupedia.info/Main_Page) for looking up info for psu.

BLADE_EDGE
Apr 14, 2009, 10:11 PM
its listed as both psp and aoti

and this is a very well put together way to search items you can list them many different ways to find exactly what you are looking for.

ashley50
Apr 14, 2009, 10:11 PM
Just checked, they are not specified as jp only, unless thats an error

I didn't typed "only"...

out on JP atm, 'soon' for ours...'soooooon'

BLADE_EDGE
Apr 14, 2009, 10:13 PM
I didn't typed "only"...

yes but it also did not say

this item is currently unavailiable on the regional servers

BIGGIEstyle
Apr 14, 2009, 10:14 PM
its listed as both psp and aoti

and this is a very well put together way to search items you can list them many different ways to find exactly what you are looking for.

They use Italics to differentiate between what's out on the JP servers and here.
Those weapons are out on the JP AotI Servers, so they should be in italics... HOWEVER
They are out in the EU/US version of PSP, so they can't use italics.

Short answer: It's a dumb way to list things, nothing ya can do. Go by the logic of if they don't have it listed where you can get it that we don't have it, until it fails you.

BLADE_EDGE
Apr 14, 2009, 10:17 PM
ok w/e guess we dont have it, would be nice if they just put the psp sticker on it and not the aoti to get rid of confusion

BIGGIEstyle
Apr 14, 2009, 10:18 PM
ok w/e guess we dont have it, would be nice if they just put the psp sticker on it and not the aoti to get rid of confusion

But what about the JP PSU community that use these boards? :-P

ShonagarACE
Apr 14, 2009, 10:18 PM

But JP AOTI has it. See where the problem is?

EDIT: Haha, thanks Biggie.

BLADE_EDGE
Apr 14, 2009, 10:19 PM
k got it.
resolved.