PDA

View Full Version : Updated trade list.

Xria
Mar 2, 2001, 11:04 PM
My list has only altered a little since I only recieved about 2 trades since my last list.

Here is my best shit:

Inferno bazooka
Spread Needle
Chain Sawd
S-beats blade
Twin Brand
Stag Cutlery
Delsaber's Buster
Akiko's frying pan
Kaladgolg
Fire Sceptor: Agni

Now for some of my lower weapons:

Photon Claw
Fake Agito (75 model by the J dude)
Diska of Liberator
Diska of Braveman
Brave Knuckles
Last Survivor
And variety of Dragon Slayers

And last but not least I still have my wonderful little LV 200 SONITI mag.

Some items I am interested in:

Holy Ray

God/Battle, or any other useful slot item

Exceptional armor, with at least 2 slots. Take notice that I am now wearing a 1 slot Vajulla armor, so I would want something better than this.

On a side note: Please don't bother offering items such as db sabers, flowen swords, or any gun below 10 stars such as Vices and Visks, because these are items that I find and lay on the ground so they don't taint my precious inventory.

I am an honest trader so you should have no fear of losing any items in a trade with me. I do not dupe items so these are legit trades.

gameaddict9
Mar 3, 2001, 01:39 AM
I'm very interested in your twin brand, chain sawd, or delsabers buster. This is what I have

I have the following:

Varista
Slicer of Assasin
M&A60 Vise
Visk
Meteor Smash
Flowens sword
DB's Saber
Blade Dance
Club of Loconium
Battle Verge
Crush Bullet
H&S 25 Justice
Brionac
Parasite De=Rol no slots x2
Invisible Guard
Spiritual Shield
Celestial Shield
Ultimate Shield
God/Legs
Angel/MindOgre/power
500,000 Meseta
I also have the spell GRANTS lvl 6
Brave Knuckles
Fake Agito
S-Beats Blades
Photon Claw
Megid lvl 9
Last Survivor
extra Mag
King's Calibur
Katana Book 2

Xria
Mar 3, 2001, 02:47 AM
wow, guess what I just figured out? As rare as those items on my list are supposed to be, hell, everyone has them now. Isn't that just so odd? I would like to send my thanks out to every duping bastard in this game, and I would like to thank them for hooking me and every other person in the game up with more junk than we actually needed. Wow, you guys gave me all those nice items for my single twin brand, but now all those items AREN'T WORTH JACK SHIT BECAUSE YOU ARE GIVING THEM OUT TO MOTHER FUCKING LEVEL 12'S BECAUSE YOU ARE DUPING THEM LIKE EXPIRE OR SOMETHING. ALL YOU DUPERS CAN SUCK MY HAIRY BALLS AND SHOVE YOUR 4 VMU'S (WITH THE SAME CHARACTER ON ALL 4) UP YOUR DIRTY ASS AND DIE.

Ahem. Ok, for any of you people out there who haven't been "hooked up" by a duper yet, and you would like to do a legit trade for what are now worthless 11 star items, then you see my list up there, make offers.

gameaddict9
Mar 3, 2001, 02:59 AM
dude, are you calling me a duper? cuz if you are, your pretty damn stupid, cu the stuff on my list, most of it aint that rare, except for a couple of my items, where did that response come from?

ben1234
Mar 3, 2001, 02:59 AM
don't fret

Sonic Team is bound to be learning from the PSO economy. PSO2 will most likely be lightyears beyond PSO in terms of item security.

Cyanide
Mar 3, 2001, 03:06 AM
Hey game addict just read the wonder where everyone gets all these rare's post it should explain a little http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

ben1234
Mar 3, 2001, 03:14 AM
gameaddict, i dont think anyone thinks you are a duper..