PDA

View Full Version : Red Daggers, Twin Brand, and more for trade (update 2/16)

ChibiMyu
Feb 15, 2003, 12:02 PM
I found an extra pair of red daggers and a twin brand I'd like to trade. Both of them are still untekked, although I can tekk them for you if you'd like. One pair of red daggers is 0/10/0/0 (can go to 20%) and the other is 0/0/0/25 (to 35%). I don't know whether I should mention it or not, but I also have an untekked flight cutter, no %, but I'm not going to trade it unless offered something really really really good, and I'm not kidding.

Untekked items (will go 10% higher):
Red Daggers 0/0/0/25
Red Daggers 0/10/0/0
Red Handgun 0/5/20/5
Red Handgun 0/0/20/15
Red Handun 0/0/10/0
Twin Brand 0/0/0/0

I also have the following items for trade:
Twin Brand (another)
DB's Sword AW3067
Sting Tip
Windmill
Inferno Bazooka
Elysion
Victor Axe
Combat Gear
Regenerate Gear
and a cheap 4 slot Sacred Cloth

What do I want? Well I still need god/arm and god/power units, a better shield for a FO, and some cool new weps to try out (any class). Just make some offers. Yes I do accept, luck, power, s ranks, and hp mats, but no dupes please. Thanks.

[edit: stupid typos *eats them*]
[edit: added to the army of red handguns]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ChibiMyu on 2003-02-15 09:03 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ChibiMyu on 2003-02-16 13:48 ]</font>

-Kal-
Feb 15, 2003, 01:25 PM
I might be interested in your twin brand. I have some Power mats, 1 Luck mat and a bunch of HP mats i think. I'll check on the numbers later, but would that get me a twin brand?

ChibiMyu
Feb 15, 2003, 01:53 PM
On 2003-02-15 10:25, -Kal- wrote:
I might be interested in your twin brand. I have some Power mats, 1 Luck mat and a bunch of HP mats i think. I'll check on the numbers later, but would that get me a twin brand?

Yes, it should.

-Kal-
Feb 15, 2003, 02:01 PM
alright, I'll go count my mats and back to you as soon as I can. I'll be on as either Kal (Ramar) or Matrix_21(Humar)

Oedi
Feb 15, 2003, 03:04 PM
I have 10 Pmats, I'm interested in the following:

Red Daggers
Red Handgun
Combat Gear
Regenerate Gear

Would my pmats be enough for one of these, if not what would you part with for my pmats?

Thanks in advance.
-Oedi

-Kal-
Feb 15, 2003, 04:45 PM
I have about 6 pow mats, and 5 hp mats, 1 luck mat. Could this also get me that "cheap" sacred cloth? If not, I could probably add a few more pow mats and a bunch of other mats...

SeekerGio
Feb 15, 2003, 07:34 PM
I have 20 pow mats, 5 luck, and at least 12 or more of each defense and evasion, oh, and 6 mind mats. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif could that get me a twin brand?? if not, let me know, and I"ll take a look, you have some other cool red weapons I might like. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

ChibiMyu
Feb 15, 2003, 08:12 PM
-Kal- - Either the sacred cloth or the twin brand. You're asking for a lot as it is.

Oedi - I would trade either one of the gears for the 10 p mats.

SeekerGio - 20 pow mats, 5 luck, and the 6 mind could get you a twin brand or red handgun. If you threw in a few more mats, maybe both. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

SeekerGio
Feb 15, 2003, 08:20 PM
okay, let me get back to you then, I"m interested in the twin brand because I know somebody else who wants one, if they don't need it anymore, perhaps I'll take some red daggers off of you instead?? unless the red hand gun has cool percents, I don't need it, I've got a bravace with 50 dark that's my DF/OF killer, and another with 40 abeast for ob lillies, so I'm good for the long range. just pm me any thoughts on the matter. thanks -

Klakalou
Feb 15, 2003, 11:06 PM
crappy, i just used all my pow mats =(

im really looking for a twinbrand. dont have much for a to trade in terms of a fo shield. i have red and blue barriers and secret gear. if u need a psycho wand, my Hucast can pipe them, just found out yesterday.

i lost my twin brand cuz my dad turned off my GC when i went to the bathroom, tough luck X_X

Oedi
Feb 15, 2003, 11:28 PM
On 2003-02-15 17:12, ChibiMyu wrote:
-Kal- - Either the sacred cloth or the twin brand. You're asking for a lot as it is.

Oedi - I would trade either one of the gears for the 10 p mats.

SeekerGio - 20 pow mats, 5 luck, and the 6 mind could get you a twin brand or red handgun. If you threw in a few more mats, maybe both. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ok, I'll take the regenerate gear for the 10 pmats. Let me know when and where. My character will be AphrodiA.

Thanks.
-Oedi

ChibiMyu
Feb 16, 2003, 04:40 PM
Oedi - I should be on tonight(Sunday) around 8:30pm EST on Antares 8. I'm also going to be tomorrow at random times, but you'll probably have to tell me what time to meet you in the lobby.

Klakalou - how long does it take you to pipe for mil lilies? I was trying yesterday for a while with my skyly, and I didn't see any... and then I went to play another IS quest, and I found one. And then I went to the offline temple and found another. So much for that idea. o_o; I don't know how often purplenum finds them, but I seem to find a lot of Pal Rappies in the Fake in Yellow.

ChibiMyu
Feb 16, 2003, 08:16 PM
Just wanted to note that I'm going online right now (2/16/03, 8:20PM EST). I should be playing on Antares 8 with my hunewearl Krayana for a few hours. You can come in my game and bug me for trades if you want. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Oedi
Feb 19, 2003, 10:18 AM
Hi Chibi,

Sorry I missed you. I finally found this message burried a few pages down. Send me a PM and we could try and hook up soon. PM so I don't have to search for the post. BTW, I now have about 14 pmats so they'll all be yours.

Thanks in advance.
-Oedi
P.S. I'll send this message to your PM as well.

Kuja2k3
Feb 19, 2003, 03:32 PM
I have 4 luck mats, and i think 10-15 Mind mats, and a Regenerate Gear...would that get me anything?

bluefall
Feb 19, 2003, 04:14 PM
Do i have to do all the quests to get to ultimate in offline? I can ge tonline but im stoked abouted the whole piping idea. I was a hardcore D2 player and i did tons of MF runs. If i do have to do all the quests then i am amazed so many people are in Offline ultimate.... anyway thnx!