PDA

View Full Version : I GUESS THEY WOULD SAY

Rasputin
Apr 14, 2009, 10:53 PM
Well, this will be about three girls. Obviously keeping them nameless.

The first one:

I've known her for about a year and a half now. I started liking her around before the summer of last year. We used to talk a good amount, but now we'll be lucky to share a joke. I figure in choir I messed things up, with my friends pushing me to ask her out. I really wish I could just ask her out and get it over with. I think she's got other problems beside some crazy kid in her class(me), so I don't know if that would be awkward or not. I'm always worried if I'll be up to someone's standards. I try to be confident, and it usually works. People like to talk to me more when I'm not holding back anything or trying too hard.
Back on track, I would love to go out with her. But then I think about it...and realize I hardly know her.

The second one:
This is a fairly new one, a little crush if you will, for maybe a month. Supposedly, she likes me too, and according to some things I've read, I might not be so bad after all, heh. But, I don't know if she really wants to go out with me, despite what everyone says. It's easier for me to ask someone out when my friends are telling me to ask her out. I'd like to, but, I think I still need a little more time. I've been single for so long(about 5 years. *COLLECTIVE GASP*) that I've forgotten how to care for someone beyond a friend, and I think I'd just make things awkward.
Or maybe I'm totally overthinking it and I'd be awesome, hell, Idaknow.

The third one:
This one. I've wondered a bit the past few days. I seriously doubt she likes beyond a friend, or a friend of a friend, and also she's a senior. But a junior who looks like a sophmore and acts like a freshie can dream, right? I actually thought about asking her out before. But, I'm way too quick to like someone, to be honest, and it can't be healthy for me.

Closing thoughts.

I'm wondering if I'm desperate. I've been thinking about the "thing" A LOT. Can't look at any of my friends and not go, "You know, I'd do her."

Wait, that's natural, haha. Oops.

But, I've also wondered if they've liked me at all beyond a friend.

Oh. one more now that I think about it.

The fourth one:
I know for a fact that she wouldn't bother with me. We're already too much of friends and hang out at lunch. But, I think I've liked her since I came to Sunnyslope. Heh, I remember actually being able to see her because I didn't have my glasses for a month(WHICH SUCKED ALKISNLSK:LDKAION), and being plesantly surprised. I think if she sees this, I'll never live it down. Oh well. I've had worse. (I think she's taken too.)

Alright, I think that's it. I think I might blog more, just for other things as well. I'm not much of a person to talk about my own life, as many of my friends know. I just claim to not have a life and get out pretty easy.

...Sometimes I wish, I had someone to talk to. I haven't had anyone like that in quite some time. Even surrounded by friends, I feel lonely.

Rasputin
Apr 14, 2009, 10:54 PM
DERP!