Rasputin
Apr 14, 2009, 11:42 PM
KETCHUP! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH HO HO HO HO

Larian
Apr 14, 2009, 11:45 PM
5 points.

HolioArtillery
Apr 20, 2009, 02:39 AM
Then the whole world goes white, there's a giant big black mecha named O and amnesia ensues.

Nitro Vordex
Apr 20, 2009, 02:59 AM
BETTER LATE THAN LEVER.

HolioArtillery
Apr 20, 2009, 03:02 AM
LEVER BETTER THAN LATE

Sayara
Apr 20, 2009, 06:39 AM
ITS BETTER NATE THAN LEVER

HolioArtillery
Apr 20, 2009, 06:42 AM
stupid snake

TalHex
Apr 20, 2009, 08:18 AM
GET OFF MY PLANE YO!

CrimsomWolf
Apr 20, 2009, 10:08 AM
I'M A TREE.

darkante
Apr 20, 2009, 11:32 AM
Then the baby tomato´s friend came to pay his father a friendly visit as he thought he needed a makeover.

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm52/darkante1/PSU/tomato_must_die.jpg

HolioArtillery
Apr 20, 2009, 12:04 PM
Wow, don't really know what to say. Nice image. The tomato totally had it coming.

Moo2u
Apr 20, 2009, 12:20 PM
http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2008/03/11/attack-killer-tomatoes-rema.jpg

Larian
Apr 20, 2009, 01:04 PM
Moo...Once again you have earned the title of being my hero!! =D

Vanzazikon
Apr 20, 2009, 02:53 PM
http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2008/03/11/attack-killer-tomatoes-rema.jpgHey guys, look tentacles. You know what this means...

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Apr 20, 2009, 03:20 PM
The baby tomato said nothing. I picked it up with my left hand and crushed it slowly, bathing my fingers and palms in its juices as my soul was entranced by its wails of pain. I did so as the Papa Tomato looked on in horror. My body becoming hot with pure extacy as I enjoyed his pain watching his un-natural abomination he called a "son" die slowly and painfully. Papa Tomato was horrified as I held up his baby and begun to tongue his mashed body and star at him that would make even the devil himself nod in approval. After all, Papa Tomato did not deserve to live. He was a stain, a filthy mark upon this world that needed to be wiped clean from this blue planet. I threw down his son's decrepid remains with a sickening "splot" on the ground and begun to walk towards him slowly. Laughing maniacally as I began to think of all the wonderful ways to dispose of my...prey. A sinful pleasure one would say. Something a mad murderer would go through. But this did not make me a murderer. Oh no, its more of a...how do you say...favor that I am doing for humanity. Nay, the Earth herself! I jam my fist into his mouth, breaking through his teeth and grabbing his tongue. As I pull it out I let out moans of pleasure enjoying his pain like a dominatrix whipping her slave. As the tongue is pulled free from it's previous master I toss it aside, un-interested, and dissapointed as I thought it would wriggle around like a leach pulled from it's host. I lean forward and whisper loud enough for it to hear over it's own sobbing. "You were dead the second you saw me.". I jump on top of dear Papa and began to tear away at its soft flesh. It's life was no more. All that remains is its torn body, slowly baking in the hot sun. I look up and I think, "Why so angry?"

DISTURBING END!!!!

SStrikerR
Apr 20, 2009, 05:16 PM
Holy shit, it's Jason Bourne.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Apr 20, 2009, 05:18 PM
I was bored what can I say? But I'm kinda happy, I still have my horror writing skills. Shiggidy Shiggidy Shwa!