PDA

View Full Version : Buying stuff for STD...

GUNcrazy12
Apr 15, 2009, 10:15 AM
I am just wondering what you guys are buying/making (element-wise) in preparation for STD.
I have a mainly dark pallet, but I have some nice ice crap too.
And btw, I already have the armor that I need... (2x Serafi Senba xD)

darkante
Apr 15, 2009, 10:28 AM
Donīt need to buy, i usually try to collect all six element of a weapon type before i get next type.

Also, my Stormline set is decent at best, but it will do. (ranging from 26-32 %)
And all my GM element bullets for the 3 of 4 weapon types are in the lv 41+..except Laserīs but i got 2 maxed (dark & Ice)
But otherwise.. iīm prepared for anything.

Neith
Apr 15, 2009, 10:29 AM
Mass-synthed Heavy Twins/Giza-Misaki/Kubiri-hiken/Ran-Misaki (all light element) for my aF/fF, for when we get The Fourth Seal. Aside from that, I haven't bothered equipping anything special.

WhiteKnight01
Apr 15, 2009, 11:25 AM
just playing with my new carr my male gt im just trying to get most bullets above 21 before the event

hewitt
Apr 15, 2009, 11:26 AM
I bought/traded for a few Feril Lines. :>

Elyruin
Apr 15, 2009, 12:06 PM
Gunners are usually set for anything being that they can change element whenever. But good element to have for the event are Light and Ice. Ice is going to be more inportant in this case cause of the fire area and De ragan boss!

Elyruin
Apr 15, 2009, 12:12 PM
http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/event/dark2009/en/

Volcompat321
Apr 15, 2009, 12:31 PM
im pretty much in the same boat as darkante, cept my armors are Serafi, and 30%+ :D
and my bullets, and techs arent exactly element limited. i leveled them all so im ready for almost anything.

PACHI
Apr 15, 2009, 12:58 PM
locked and loaded... Barta spells at 41+ and megid spells 41+...

ashley50
Apr 15, 2009, 01:06 PM
...if it can damage, it'll do the job for me.

Warlock01
Apr 16, 2009, 01:17 PM
im gonna play protranser for this event.
currently have a full elemental set of rabol cuesta's @ 30% each. very handy with all 4 slots available.

using cati / power and aura, sleep / stun resist.
sori mind aswell.

as for my pallete, well it consits of
38% ice, fire, dark and light axes all 5/10
38% ice, fire dark and light swords all 5/10

shotgun bullet's all level 21 inc debuf.
shotgun pallete is 3 x van brella's @ 10/10 9/9 6/6

and some random other's e.g grenade launcher's and laser's.

NiceOnes
Apr 16, 2009, 02:23 PM
locked and loaded... Barta spells at 41+ and megid spells 41+...

Dude... Shred the DARKNESS... IE. With light weapons/spells... So Megid techs arn't going to be of benefit. Nice work on the Barta though! All of em?? My Dambarta is nearly 41 but none of the others are even close.. :(

Dragwind
Apr 16, 2009, 03:38 PM
I'd say I'm all set, as I usually am. Only thing I'll be interested in buying during STD is the new stuff that comes out.

ShonagarACE
Apr 16, 2009, 03:39 PM
Dude... Shred the DARKNESS... IE. With light weapons/spells... So Megid techs arn't going to be of benefit. Nice work on the Barta though! All of em?? My Dambarta is nearly 41 but none of the others are even close.. :(

For the light-type enemies in the event, that will be very useful.

Ail
Apr 16, 2009, 03:56 PM

[SPOILER-BOX]http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/1482/motivator9979334.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

(lol sorry, i had to do it ^^; )

ShonagarACE
Apr 16, 2009, 04:06 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/1482/motivator9979334.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

(lol sorry, i had to do it ^^; )

Haha, better response than mine. :-) Certainly beneficial to look at the mission info on PSUpedia.

darkante
Apr 16, 2009, 10:46 PM
Btw..what is there the most of in element of foes?
I prefer not have too much stuff in inventory in case i wanna use my Fortefighter/Fighgunner. =)

kejen
Apr 17, 2009, 12:03 AM
I bought and made a few things.

Bought gudda skela, and ice bil de axe. Bought a few serafi boards to make a fire serafi. Mass synthed ice and light muktrands. Still looking to buy a light axe. Had one, but foolishly sold it. Will probably just end up making an ank pikor for the time being and hopefully end up with some zagza boards.

What makes me laugh is when people stick an item like 42% 2/10 light zagza in their shop for 99 mil. Like its something very special. And then when you ask them how much, they say to make an offer. I offer to stick my foot up your ass is about it.

Anyways, that's about all I bought and made. Already had dark and light serafi and will probably use rabol lumirus for ground. If I end up having a lot of trouble with megid on the story mode will probably buy a dark de colte line.

Genoa
Apr 17, 2009, 12:26 AM
I didn't know the elements needed for the first part of event until the last 10 minutes xD
So I went and bought a couple things.
I'm only 74 on my newly created character, so I decided I'll play my Human Acrotecher.
Storm Line 26% fire >_<
Har / Quick
Hard / Knight (yeah I suck ;D)
Sleep / Resist
Rappy Mode
Got some cheap Lumiess Blau's with 35%+ on Dark and Ice.
Using Arb Boa 10/10 with Dark/Ice bullets
Vish Adan 36% (highest element at shops :/ boo)
And acro buffs/heals :o

I sold most of my melee/ranged gear, I really only played Force as of late... so I'm probably going to be relying more on my buffs/heals and party for this event ;D

Juza
Apr 17, 2009, 05:56 AM
My main already has high ground, high % single and twin claws of every element. As a WT, you don't leave home without high % weapons. :P Could've probably used better armor, but I spent far too much money on an L/KK a little while ago. (So totally worth it, even with the potential L/KK drops from STD.)

My gunner is around level 40ish, and has 'decent' rifle bulletage. Looking forward to raising Ice and Light to 31+ during StD, as well as getting tasty, tasty MP. I believe my ice laser is hovering around 20ish too. Yay. ^^

Macras
Apr 17, 2009, 06:03 AM
ahaha i didn't have to buy anything since i already got everything i will need when i got around to collecting it :D

weapons wont be a problem for my main (especially with so many to choose from @-@)

RivoseChamp
Apr 17, 2009, 07:49 AM
Ive always been a Dark and Light Guy,

If i get a wep in dark, i need to have it in light too! my palettes on all my characters have always been like that!

PURPLE POWER and all that Jazz, so weapons, armour, EVERYTHING wise im totally sorted!

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!