PDA

View Full Version : Question for 'Shred The Darkness'

CJ Johnny
Apr 15, 2009, 11:49 AM
Not mean to start a uproar or rebellion.

I’ve checked PSO-World, PSUPedia and SAGA.
None of the above has or had mentioned any Level cap increase before or during this subject event.

My question is. “Are we going to run the ‘Shred The Darkness’ at the current cap, 150?”:-?
According to Japan local Sever. They had it from June 26, 2008 to July 24, 2008.
Which is 4 weeks.

If so! I am going to make a lowlier to run this event.
Or a bit early to ask. Cause its only Wednesday. And I am jumping to conclusion.

And if there is a topic in regard of my question. Please, point and delete this Thread.

pikachief
Apr 15, 2009, 11:54 AM
Answer for 'Shred The Darkness'

Ruby Eclipse said in the thread he made about the announcement somewhere, that there WILL NOT be a level cap increase during the event but possibly one shortly after. which is very good because level caps during events are bad, since u hit it like right after it comes out XD Also i like having something to do when the event goes away :P

Elyruin
Apr 15, 2009, 11:55 AM

Ruby Eclipse said in the thread he made about the announcement somewhere, that there WILL NOT be a level cap increase during the event but possibly one shortly after. which is very good because level caps during events are bad, since u hit it like right after it comes out XD Also i like having something to do when the event goes away :P

Sounds like a plan!

Sexy_Raine
Apr 15, 2009, 12:44 PM
Good, I don't have to waste my time leveling as a force type when I can go straight to abusing Gunmaster.

Save 160 for the S3 missions. It'll be better that way.

PACHI
Apr 15, 2009, 12:49 PM

Level cap increase during GBR Moatoob along with our first S3 mission... ;-)

hunterseifer
Apr 15, 2009, 01:15 PM
Wanted to ask ppl this to see what their goals are. I plan to capp my techer alt, hunt for heart of dulk and orpa hp restore, buyout dark crystal seeker, and maybe spam for snata boards. Might do other stuff if I have the time.

Now, your turn :-D?

Volcompat321
Apr 15, 2009, 01:28 PM
cap my characters, the 3 i use anyway. and get the 4th to at least 75 ish..
my characters are, 138, 129, 146...and 4th level...4...lol...
other than capping, id like to hunt more l/kk, GULD, and some units(aura's)
and probably help some friends play with their low level characters.
i might actally not cap, seeing how i dont like to see expfull everywhere, but i will get close.
other than hunting units and GULD im not sure what else drops, i heard gao rods do, so if so, ill be hunting a few of those for Gao + to sellllllll. ill be playing/hunting pretty much to sell. and i hope guld isnt as hard as the repca drop in carnie...ill be playing a lot if so.

ashley50
Apr 15, 2009, 01:41 PM
Rares + FUn with my friends...(who's left that is)

Darius_Drake
Apr 15, 2009, 01:43 PM
I want Shigga Pakudas!!!! I also just want to have fun. I usually have fun during the events though.

AngelofEnders
Apr 15, 2009, 01:46 PM
To defeat the evil empire.

pikachief
Apr 15, 2009, 01:53 PM
Fun. I'm hoping this will be the most fun event that I will be a part of so far :) I like every single thing about it. I like solo runs, I like hard runs, my favorite bosses are de ragan and dulk fakis 2nd form. My 2 favorite auras are coming, along with a lot of drops I really like. The runs also look like normal missions yet new fun and unique. I also like the kill count thing being back. To me it feels like a spin on Firebreak. Different missions each week, purifying monster count, and all that ^^

anyways I'm also looking for a Guld, Shigga Pakuda, Esral, Vijerina / Power, Blackheart, Heart of Dulk, Dark Wings, Melan Knuckles, and Twin Falclaws :D (maybe another P-wand would be nice since they drop in both of the first missions :P)

I'll also be leveling a new character and lvling PAs on some never ending pannons :O

So yea I pretty much have a busy 4 weeks ahead for me :P

NDW
Apr 15, 2009, 02:35 PM
Sell any items I get that I don't want for profit and get these items for my characters:

Guld x1
De Ragan Slayer x6 (one in each element)
Vijerina / Power x1
Vish Diragac x1 (neutral)
Shigga Pakuda x2

Aeris
Apr 15, 2009, 02:45 PM
I plan to cap my female newman and work on my female human, also i have a hunt list i can copy here as well and want to get some of those promote weps.

Volcompat321
Apr 15, 2009, 02:46 PM
aeris, we have to do some runs, since im on when you are usually....that is when im online...which is rare nowaday :(

Aeris
Apr 15, 2009, 03:03 PM
Just mail me or i mail you when i do be online and i will be glad to do some runs with you :-).

unicorn
Apr 15, 2009, 03:21 PM
Get a couple more lvls for my main and level up my Newman.

A couple Gaozoran Rods.
Praying for a Psycho Wand board.

Volcompat321
Apr 15, 2009, 03:28 PM
Just mail me or i mail you when i do be online and i will be glad to do some runs with you :-).

awesome. and i will be on everyday for StD even start afking in my room as i sleep again lol. i sued to do that all the time, but stopped going on everyday, so i dont do it anymore. anyway, ill definetly be mailing you :D

ShonagarACE
Apr 15, 2009, 04:26 PM
My goals?

1. Have fun.
2. Gain levels.
3. Get one or two of the rares I want. (Guld, Pakuda, Elsral etc.)
4. Play with cool people.

Sha Sha
Apr 15, 2009, 04:32 PM
I hope to make new friends =D that's what i like most about event's brings people outta the woodwork to make friends. And i hope to make a decent heap of money, i need to buy some more inventory expansion items since my getting close to it in my main PM xD I think its like 379/400

I also hope to cap Wartecher, Fortefighter, and AcroTecher on my main and maybe get most of my alts to at lease level 60 (they are all around level 30 right now) Maybe also get those 3 alts outfitted with better equipment and stuff I'm gunna play hard and im already saving money to get engery drinks for the first 2-3 days xD

BTW shoot me off an PM if you want to meet in game as well
Marron Beast
xD
somewhere around level 115 i think xP

Randomness
Apr 15, 2009, 04:36 PM
Cap WT and FT on my main (Both currently 15), and possibly work on MT.
Reach GT 10 on first alt, make progress on gunmaster.
Second alt... just level like crazy.

Level a bunch in general, get over 130 on main, 110 on alt 1.

Uh... mandatory RAREZ comment. Get a fair selection of EZ-S-ranks from exchange. Get Dark Wing.

EDIT:I could really use a Vijerina/Power for my Newman main, for when I'm using WT. Feril Line, and the one shadoog from Orgdus would be nice.

Find some people to do runs with post-event.

Chuck_Norris
Apr 15, 2009, 04:42 PM
At least two good grind Shigga Pakudecs.

BLADE_EDGE
Apr 15, 2009, 04:55 PM
Cap my main char
get my beast to at least 50
get newman to at least 90
get my cast to at least 80
get all the "worth it" rewards
Grab some de ragan slayers (hope they drop alot)
newman to materforce
cast to gunmaster
beast to acrofighter/fighmaster (havent decided yet)

Golto
Apr 15, 2009, 06:03 PM
Guld x2 (any bets that will we get the drop bug?)
[B] Shigga Pakuda x4
Opra/ HP Restore

Tyreek
Apr 15, 2009, 06:22 PM
My accomplishment is the following: Record as much as this event as possible. Complete The Magashi Plan on the highest difficulty. And obtain Asura-hikec, Vish Deragac, and Elsral from this event.

Gunslinger-08
Apr 15, 2009, 07:51 PM
I want to get one Shigga Pakuda, a Black Heart unit, and some new cards from some more active people.

Raven5_1
Apr 15, 2009, 07:56 PM
Cap my main
Cap some of my melee PA's
Get FM over lVl 10
Change my second character to a techer
Level up some techs,
Get my third character to over lvl 100
Lvl at least 2 bullets over 20

Meet people
Play missions
Find rares
Have fun

Randomness
Apr 15, 2009, 08:30 PM
New goal:Vish Diragac (http://psupedia.info/Vish_Diragac)

Insta-kill on a whip? Yes please!

Lance813
Apr 15, 2009, 08:33 PM
To catch gonorrhea...

autumn
Apr 15, 2009, 09:29 PM
Cap my two uncapped alts (levels 117 and 100 respectively so not hard to do), finish out their types, possibly master all 4 of my characters in a few additional types and hunt rares (heart of dulk, pakuda, gaozoran rod and who knows what else)

ZyphNeko
Apr 15, 2009, 10:16 PM
Have fun, hope that more Ninja Vanish'd folks I knew will return to have fun with (and not getting STDs ;< ). Also get a new version of Kiliaro I created to a decently high 'nuff level...

Also...maybe perhaps get Zyroko to Lv 120...
... ... ...BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!... Blah. Love me.

Neko~

ThEoRy
Apr 15, 2009, 10:33 PM
Hey Johnny what's up? From what I understand The JP servers were also at the 150 cap during the Shred The Darkness event. So it appears we will be as well. Also, heres the quotes from Ruby on this post... http://pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161775

Source? I'm interested about this level 160 cap already; I hadn't heard of it yet. :)

and he follows up with..

Heh sorry, just having a bit of fun. ;)

Emerald - I wouldn't expect it just yet, but whisperings right now are that it's not too far off...

So there ya go. :) Also, see ya on Friday!

darkante
Apr 15, 2009, 10:51 PM
I think it would be a good idea to skip Level cap increase during a event.
Make you put some effort too it.

S-T-H
Apr 15, 2009, 11:31 PM
In Japan:

160 came with the 2nd Anniversary event (this was not long after their StD)
170 came with MAG+
180 didn't come with an event, but it was joined by Temple of Traps (fan translation)

That isn't to say it'll be the exact same, but I wouldn't expect one until the next event.

Noblewine
Apr 16, 2009, 12:35 AM
PA level and collect the event only weapons. I'll run with my other characters and level them abit.

Boxblaster
Apr 16, 2009, 02:13 AM
I hope to cap my main. As well as level some of my PA's a decent amount. I also want to level my other characters as well. I'll be on the hunt for as many event only items as I can be lucky to find. I hope to have fun with my friends, maybe meet new ones. I also want to play through this story quest to see how it all turns out. Pretty much the same as everyone else, really.

xBladeM6x
Apr 16, 2009, 03:21 AM
I will not stop until I have a Heart of Dulk. Over anything else in this entire event, that is by far my biggest goal.

Aside from that, getting a Guld and Vijerina / Power, and leveling characters.

syouz
Apr 16, 2009, 03:46 AM
boot ppl when i get the rares boot ppl before the boss boot ppl all the time like this players

MasterPlayer)))))) xbox360
Excalibur xbox360
AeonSoldier xbox360
Mr Fudgens xbox360

and many more i dont remember the names tho

GreenArcher
Apr 16, 2009, 05:46 AM
-Guld
-Shigga Pakuda x2 at least
-Vijeri Power

Magician
Apr 16, 2009, 06:52 AM
Priority
Shigga Pakuda x2, and grind them up to atleast 5/10.
Guld, as many as I can get my hands on.
Vijerina/Power x2

Secondary
De Ragan Slayer, full set with the highest possible %.
Rabol Orakio, full set with the highest possible %.
Armas Line, x2 full set with the highest possible %.

Barker5227
Apr 16, 2009, 07:11 AM
Basically i want to obtain every new weapon/board and units.
Dark wingx3-5
Every promot weapon
Heart of dulkx1-2
De Ragen Slayerx3-4
Guldx4
L/KKx2
Shigga Pakudax3
Vij Powx1-2
Pwand boardx2
De Ragen Linex3
and everything else x3 atleast

stukasa
Apr 16, 2009, 11:14 AM
I already met my Winter Carnival goal of capping two of my characters so maybe I'll work on my other two characters this time? To be honest I haven't given it much thought but I'll probably be hunting Guld, Shigga Pakuda, Vijerina / Power and maybe some other stuff. And of course I want the Dark Wings and some Promote weapons too! And most importantly, I hope to play with some of the friends I got to know during the Winter Carnival. ^^

LP_Phoenix
Apr 16, 2009, 12:09 PM
set of rabol orakio for my pt
guld for my most wanted wep: guld milla
2 power units ( 2 lkk / 2 vijerina power or one of each...)
orpa hp restore
and 2 pakuda boards, making one kubara version, other original

other stuff is okay too, but thats what im hunting for

x_seraph_x
Apr 16, 2009, 12:09 PM
Since Im really, really cheap. I hope find a lot of items. Some Line Shields like the De Ragen Line, Oka-senba and Armas Line. Orpa / HP Restore, Gaozoran Rod, Mugunburga. Id really like to find some nice Twin Falclaws. also a Black Heart, Heart of Dulk and maybe a few [B] Rattlesnake. also a Dark wing. So basically a @!$% load of items.

Warlock01
Apr 16, 2009, 01:02 PM
personally, i have no real goal's apart from making money. had my eye on some high % line shields.

would love to pick up pakuda's and grind them to hell.

hiraisho
Apr 16, 2009, 02:53 PM
**Vish Diragac** hellz yea

Level classes on Hira.
Level my techs, only 7 left under Lv21
Level my alts
Many more PA frags

I believe there was an extra slot unit also for Megi-spheres that I wanted but its name escapes me at the present.

Hopefully score a rare mission or two to go run FoI

CJ Johnny
Apr 16, 2009, 02:55 PM
Thank You, every 1 for the reply.

Cap increase or not.
It is forming a very familiar sight. Don't like to say it. PSO-X
Not 1, or 2 items or event are missed out. It's more than a few. And the time of gap that we are getting these events and items.

When you do a history update compare with Japan local, You can see what we are missed out.
Not a complain. And can not complain.

We all pay the same to play this game. (World Wide, +/- some coins)
And some of us on the 360 are playing it with Gold Member. That is extra $60.00 every year.

Dragwind
Apr 16, 2009, 03:35 PM
I'm hoping that the level cap increase is after the event as well. I guess I'll raise my poor newman for this event ;o

Zanesfield
Apr 16, 2009, 03:38 PM
hey do you guys know how to nanoblast in to beast form

NDW
Apr 16, 2009, 03:52 PM
hey do you guys know how to nanoblast in to beast form

When you have your bar filled:

PS2 - Press Square button and Triangle button at the same time.
PC - Press left arrow key and up arrow key at the same time.
Xbox 360 - Press 'X' and 'Y' at the same time.

ShonagarACE
Apr 16, 2009, 05:00 PM
When you have your bar filled:

PS2 - Press Square button and Triangle button at the same time.
PC - Press right arrow key and down arrow key at the same time.
Xbox 360 - Press 'X' and 'Y' at the same time.

Fixed.

Sano
Apr 16, 2009, 05:04 PM
And some of us on the 360 are playing it with Gold Member. That is extra $60.00 every year.

I thought Xbox360 players could play PSU online even with a Silver Membership?

darthplagis
Apr 16, 2009, 05:14 PM
I thought Xbox360 players could play PSU online even with a Silver Membership?

yep they can :) and do. well a lot of us who don't play stupid "red v blue" spam over an over and over "ZOMG head shot" NO not for me :P

jShazBot
Apr 16, 2009, 05:20 PM
I don't desire anything that has to do with STD's :nono:

stukasa
Apr 16, 2009, 05:29 PM
I believe there was an extra slot unit also for Megi-spheres that I wanted but its name escapes me at the present.

Was it the Dark Wing (http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/3/2839/dark_wing/)?

mario20061
Apr 16, 2009, 05:41 PM
play the side story do a few of the offer runs get Bord coz all events are the same then give up and not play till the event is long gone

NDW
Apr 16, 2009, 05:42 PM
Fixed.

Ah thanks, I didn't know the PS2/PC controls off the top of my head and I guessed on it.

ShonagarACE
Apr 16, 2009, 06:59 PM
Ah thanks, I didn't know the PS2/PC controls off the top of my head and I guessed on it.

No problem. ^^