PDA

View Full Version : PSP scythe

DUN
Apr 15, 2009, 12:27 PM
the people on the pc ps2 and 360 pay alot every year then the psp version comes out and they get a sytch no fair

yea i kno i spelt it wrong but im at work and dont have the time to be perfect like you sorry

http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/1/3235/soul_eater/
that we dont get that at all only psp

beatrixkiddo
Apr 15, 2009, 12:33 PM
oh, a scythe.

We might get it one of these days when we get the AotI Supplemental Update. It's going to add some weapons from PSP version. JP has it now. They don't have the scythe yet but it might show up one of these days.

PALRAPPYS
Apr 15, 2009, 12:45 PM
It's just a sword weapon that looks like a scythe... I don't see the big deal really.

Volcompat321
Apr 15, 2009, 12:46 PM
cause kireek(spelling?) used it? and it does look pretty cool. although, it looks like it would be more of an axe than a sword, but then again, kireek didnt use axes...

ErtaiClou
Apr 15, 2009, 12:51 PM
O I though he meant synch. Soul eater in PSP makes for an awkward sword anyway.

hunterseifer
Apr 15, 2009, 01:06 PM
It's just a sword weapon that looks like a scythe... I don't see the big deal really.

People like variety, I personally do. I mean I dont like using the same wep with a different attribute (6 dbl agito's with different ele's >.> ) so it makes your char different from others, instead the same thing over and over.

Aries2384
Apr 15, 2009, 05:11 PM
the people on the pc ps2 and 360 pay alot every year then the psp version comes out and they get a sytch no fair

yea i kno i spelt it wrong but im at work and dont have the time to be perfect like you sorry

http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/1/3235/soul_eater/
that we dont get that at all only psp

Let me get this straight... you're going to complain about the amount of money we pay to play this game and then cite not getting a "sytch" or scythe as the reason you disagree with spending all that money?

How bout better customer service? How bout intelligent programmers? How about a firing squard for the "Powers that be" of the NA Sega department?

A scythe? A bloody scythe? Ugh. Go spend a dollar on a magic marker and draw the shape of a scythe on your screen over your character's weapon. Thats cheaper and I guarantee you'll get it faster than Sega could give it to you.