PDA

View Full Version : A question about Grinders

MelanyKoura
Apr 15, 2009, 04:57 PM
More specifically, about Grinder S+10. Are they still a "Bannable offense"? Even if obtained in the legit manner? I'd heard there were a few periods of banning because people were making, selling, and buying S+10 grinders. Be they the ones that were made with that glitch or whatever, I'm not sure because that's beyond my knowledge. Because lately I've noticed I had a lot of S Grinder bases and started cleaning my PMs out of them.... and got S+10s in the process (as I've done in the past).

And also in the past, I panicked and instantly disposed of them via a vendor because I rather not have a completely legit account be banned for getting some items by random chance from my PM.

So, the question is basically... Are people still getting banned for having S+10 Grinders? If so, think there may be a good chance a person with properly earned S+10 Grinders would get banned?

BLADE_EDGE
Apr 15, 2009, 04:59 PM
I think they did a rollback to fix that, in fact i remember it specificaly, i had to redo 10 lvls of fighgunner :(

to answer; i think you should be safe

Aries2384
Apr 15, 2009, 05:06 PM
No one was banned for "HAVING" S+10 grinders. People were banned for duplication glitching S+10 grinders. Don't sell legit stuff to the npc because you are so naive that you listen to the rumors and believe them. People start all kinds of stupid rumors on this game.

No. You won't be banned for having ownership over grinders that you obtained in a legit fashion.

And for BLADE_EDGE... they did NOT roll the servers back with the grinder glitch. Thats why there are people making billions of meseta right now. Because all the glitchers that didnt get caught and banned are still selling their stacks of S+10's. The one time they SHOULDVE rolled PSU back... they did not.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Apr 15, 2009, 05:07 PM
I think they did a rollback to fix that, in fact i remember it specificaly, i had to redo 10 lvls of fighgunner :(

to answer; i think you should be safe
No they didnt do a rollback.
You cant get banned for having s+10's, you can only get banned for using that glitch which probably has been fixed by now.

BLADE_EDGE
Apr 15, 2009, 05:08 PM
huh cant remeber the reason the rolback i was thinking of was for then, probably something stupid like that ending up in someone elses room that happened to a few people, couldve been fixed with a few code updates, but no, rollback.
thats my last rant about that.

MelanyKoura
Apr 15, 2009, 05:09 PM
Like I said, I didn't have all the info and the first thing that came to mind at the time was losing my account, so I dumped them. Naive of me, perhaps. But really I'd rather have dumped them and felt safer than hold on to them and wonder if I'd have no account to go back to.

But thanks nonetheless for the information.

Aries2384
Apr 15, 2009, 05:13 PM
No they didnt do a rollback.
You cant get banned for having s+10's, you can only get banned for using that glitch which probably has been fixed by now.

I'm pretty sure it has been fixed at this point.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Apr 15, 2009, 05:25 PM
Should be by now but they never say what they do fix, take the robot lag for example that has been fixed but hardly anyone knows that

Aries2384
Apr 15, 2009, 06:20 PM
True that. The trade glitch is still going as well I believe... and that's been around forever...

Warlock01
Apr 16, 2009, 01:09 PM
didnt some people who made thousands of s+10's and sell them for half nothing get away with it?

im pretty sure there are a few on here who keep dark secret's :p