PDA

View Full Version : female or male cast gunner?

Bushido808
Apr 16, 2009, 04:44 PM
Whats better female or male cast gunner plz give personal oppinion and/or stats of your charecter

stukasa
Apr 16, 2009, 05:24 PM
The stats aren't that different so pick the one you think looks best! Females have more STA which is always nice, but if you want a tiny bit more HP and ATP you can choose male.

beatrixkiddo
Apr 16, 2009, 08:46 PM
Females have more STA, more DFP, more MST, more TP.
Males have more HP, ATP, ATA.

It's more or less a tossup. Since CASTs can't (shouldn't) use the straight STA units (some nice +10 ones exist), you might consider it worthwhile to use a female. Also, most of the female Parts look better than the male ones.

ErtaiClou
Apr 16, 2009, 09:50 PM
I like a good defense so I went RAcaseal on PSO and PSU.

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 16, 2009, 09:53 PM
Yea i dont see that big of a difference although i prefer female due to STA i dont get status effected on my female as much as my male. It all goes by which gender u prefer

Like beat said....you have better choices on parts for female

Volcompat321
Apr 16, 2009, 10:14 PM
i choose female, cause of the looks, and the STA. I have a hard time finding parts i liked for male, so pretty much since aoi came out, my male cast has looked the same. I've changed my female cast many a time, cause of all the interesitng parts. I suggest going Female, the ata, and atp isnt much a difference, and with cast you want as much MST as you can get. (which stated above, female get more)

Genoa
Apr 17, 2009, 01:58 AM
Would you rather stare at the backside of a male character all day?
Or a female... ;)

JC10001
Apr 18, 2009, 05:58 PM
I'm going to say make a male, unless you really, really don't care about how much damage you do.

I made a female cast, I have great equipment (10/10 11* or better), ATP unit, and my bullets are capped. I noticed male casts with worse stuff were doing more damage than me just because they were male. Frankly it annoyed me. So I made a male beast gunner and used it for about a year. I out damaged everyone and I rarely missed. But then Paradi came out so the balance of power shifted to casts again. I ended up making a male cast and now I won't look back (at least until the Paradi nerf and or nanoblasts get a buff).

So yeah, long story short....male cast.