PDA

View Full Version : Go my Zelda OfT disc....

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Feb 15, 2003, 08:46 PM
It has about 7 game previews (movies) on it, including one of Wind Waker. The N64 looks basically the same, but cleaner. I haven't gotten to playing it yet so more info will come as I get it........

Davion
Feb 15, 2003, 09:53 PM
I'm going to be getting those too. I can't wait to try the Master's quest. Maybe more than I want to play the new one.

Rotis
Feb 15, 2003, 10:11 PM
Blarg, mine was shipped yesterday.

Can't wait can't wait can't wait! It's been too long since I've replayed Ocarina of Time for the 40580389th time.

Sircharlie
Feb 15, 2003, 10:16 PM
i was going to get mine from amazon, but spotted the reserved thing at the Krugor store i work at, so i got mine there. glad i don't have to wait another week to get the OoT disc

Vitamin_D
Feb 15, 2003, 10:32 PM
Goin tommorow to get mine. I've been anticipating it all week! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Can't wait

Atax
Feb 16, 2003, 01:33 AM
I've been playing the JP version of ages. Ura Zelda dungeons are twice as hard and believe me, you're going to get the shits with them... alot.

RuneLateralus
Feb 16, 2003, 01:50 AM
I got the disc yesterday, and I have done nothing but play Zelda for the past 48 hours (minus a couple for a nap and two to see Dare Devil). I been playing the orignal as I never got a chance to really play the N64 version. Haven't tried the Master Quest yet.

Davion
Feb 16, 2003, 12:57 PM
On 2003-02-15 22:33, Atax wrote:
I've been playing the JP version of ages. Ura Zelda dungeons are twice as hard and believe me, you're going to get the shits with them... alot.

w00ty! Can't wait. I think all of us N64 owners spanked that game for what it's worth. Heck, I played through it using the broken hilt of the medigoron's sword (I think that's what it was called). It gave as much damage as young Link's sword so that made it nice and hard. I couldn't kill some enemies, so I resorted to smashing them with the hammer. God I loved that game.

Rotis
Feb 16, 2003, 01:20 PM
On 2003-02-16 09:57, Davion wrote:
I think all of us N64 owners spanked that game for what it's worth. Heck, I played through it using the broken hilt of the medigoron's sword (I think that's what it was called). It gave as much damage as young Link's sword so that made it nice and hard. I couldn't kill some enemies, so I resorted to smashing them with the hammer. God I loved that game.

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to the harder dungeons; I can practically play OOT with my eyes closed at this point.

I think my favorite thing was killing Ganondorf with a bottle <g> I almost made it to the ending swordless, thanks to the glitch, but at the very end they made me pick the Master Sword back up... poo. (It was pretty funny to see the sword that I didn't have get knocked out of my hand and go flying.)

Scan_Man
Feb 16, 2003, 04:54 PM
Wait until you guys get to the end of Wind Waker. It has to be one of the most awesome final battles in a video game.

neko-chan
Feb 16, 2003, 05:00 PM
On 2003-02-16 13:54, Scan_Man wrote:
Wait until you guys get to the end of Wind Waker. It has to be one of the most awesome final battles in a video game.

Yep. And so far Wind Waker boasts the best Link ever: this time that little punk has a personality. ^_^

Scan_Man
Feb 16, 2003, 05:16 PM
On 2003-02-16 14:00, neko-chan wrote:
Yep. And so far Wind Waker boasts the best Link ever: this time that little punk has a personality. ^_^

I agree. I was upset that you guys here voted for adult Link over Wind Waker Link. When you guys beat Wind Waker you will see why Cel Link owns.

Celes152
Feb 16, 2003, 11:50 PM
I found The Dongdongo's Cavern harder than Jabu Jabu. =l Of course now with 10 3/4 hearts, time to grab my Biggoron Sword and do the Forest Temple..

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Feb 17, 2003, 01:57 AM
On 2003-02-16 20:50, Celes152 wrote:
I found The Dongdongo's Cavern harder than Jabu Jabu. =l Of course now with 10 3/4 hearts, time to grab my Biggoron Sword and do the Forest Temple..

Dongdongo's was actually pretty easy. Didn't use a guide and I barely remembered the puzzle. I'll work on Jabu tommarow....I fuckin hate that fish.

-Tirith
Feb 17, 2003, 02:18 AM
I pre-ordered today, as well. Played all the videos - Wind Waker looks beautiful. Also gave Ocarina of Time a go around. Same old game, just a little sharper on the edges.

I think any Zelda fan would appreciate the extra disc offered by pre-ordering.

AdamW
Feb 17, 2003, 11:42 AM
It just warms my balls to be playing Zelda on GameCube. And The Wind Waker video nearly brought tears to my eyes. The F-Zero video nearly made me wet my pants. The Wario World video nearly made me lose my sanity. The 1080 video nearly made me kill myself after remembering how great N64 1080 was.

-BK-
Feb 17, 2003, 05:30 PM
I hope to be getting my extra disk tomorrow. The store by me didn't have them when I preordered, and tomorrow should be the next shipment.