PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Thinking about coming back

Bupon
Apr 16, 2009, 08:49 PM
I used to play PSU a lot, I left about 2 months before master classes came out and im looking into coming back. What I would like to know is, is it worth it. Are their any more players or did more people quit, how are the master classes? Did any new large changes come out? Whats the new max level? Did Sega get better at working on the game without breaking it? Is it still fun? I play on the Xbox 360 and post would be helpful. Over all is the game ding or is it still going?

Syndrome
Apr 16, 2009, 09:10 PM
Aside from Masterclasses, a big event a that is coming tomorrow and a few minor things, it's pretty much exactly the way you left it. If you loved it when you left, you probably still like it, if you left cause you started to hate it, you'll still hate it... I play on 360 so if you wanna party up (I deleted my character for some stupid reason so I'm only level 65 right now) my Gamertag is Profane Gene. I'll be gone all weekend cause my birthday is on Monday so I gotta party it up this weekend, but I will be back Monday. Hit me up if you want.