PDA

View Full Version : STD website error?

BLADE_EDGE
Apr 17, 2009, 08:40 AM
i was looking at the website and the first page is the page with total kill rewards, but they have no secret panels like it says they will, so i can see all the future rewards. is that an error?

oh and there are only 4, will there be more? becuase nothing there is all too exciting.

fay
Apr 17, 2009, 08:42 AM
I noticed that as well. Not sure whats happening.
No doubt that SEGA just put it up thinking it would be ok. Test process. Can i open the main page? Yes. all pages must be fine then

EspioKaos
Apr 17, 2009, 08:47 AM
oh and there are only 4, will there be more? becuase nothing there is all too exciting.
Yes, there will be more.

fay
Apr 17, 2009, 08:52 AM
i thought id point out that sega cheeped out on a new website. the just used the old jp one. if you refresh that page then the information comes up in japanese lol

BLADE_EDGE
Apr 17, 2009, 09:09 AM
alright well i supose it doesnt matter that i know they are giving away the same rewards as always at first so for now i will begin to play STD hope to see everyone there!

EspioKaos
Apr 17, 2009, 09:17 AM
i thought id point out that sega cheeped out on a new website. the just used the old jp one. if you refresh that page then the information comes up in japanese lol
The event sites have always been like that since they're handled by the JP division of SonicTeam. I remember a few times where the MAG sites would display something like 書き込み中 when loading the news feed.

Neith
Apr 17, 2009, 09:49 AM
Edward has posted that ST are aware of the revealed panels and SoJ have been contacted about it.

fay
Apr 17, 2009, 09:50 AM
i wish the revealed pannels were the last ones. even jp didnt get that last panel so i wanna know what it is :O