PDA

View Full Version : So no divine ofensive or fourth seal???

kira420
Apr 17, 2009, 12:09 PM
are these just coming later in the event or are we just not getting them at all?

beatrixkiddo
Apr 17, 2009, 12:11 PM
They'll show up later.

ashley50
Apr 17, 2009, 12:15 PM
this is the NA/EU side you're talking about, not JP side.

so have patience (assuming you got one)

Deragonite
Apr 17, 2009, 12:35 PM
even the JP side didn't get them all at once???

beatrixkiddo
Apr 17, 2009, 12:40 PM
even the JP side didn't get them all at once???

Nope, they only had Roar for a week, then they added Divine Offensive, then later added Fourth Seal.

Turb0
Apr 17, 2009, 12:47 PM
So Roar will still be available after they add the other ones? They're not replacing the missions with the next one like they did back in 1up?

beatrixkiddo
Apr 17, 2009, 12:52 PM
Right, they (should) all stay available.

PALRAPPYS
Apr 17, 2009, 02:12 PM
Are one of these missions going to include Dark Falz form 2? Nobody has given a straight answer. Also, nobody has given proof we are getting the dark wings either. Can anyone confirm these?

EspioKaos
Apr 17, 2009, 02:19 PM
Are one of these missions going to include Dark Falz form 2? Nobody has given a straight answer. Also, nobody has given proof we are getting the dark wings either. Can anyone confirm these?

No, Dark Falz will not show up in this event. It won't appear until the final chapter of Episode 3. Or The Dark God S2, whichever comes first.

I have given this answer many times. :wacko:

Dark Wing should be added to the lineup of Dark Crystal Seeker in a future update. I want to say it was the final update to that mission before the end of the event in the JP version, but it's been so long since then that I'm not entirely certain.

beatrixkiddo
Apr 17, 2009, 02:19 PM
Dark Wing is a 99 sphere trade item, it's released later.

Dark Falz 2 doesn't come out until MAG+, I believe. It's not in this event, but Fakis 2 is.

PALRAPPYS
Apr 17, 2009, 02:29 PM
Thanks for the help guys. Was looking forward to getting that last achievement, but I was pretty sure we weren't getting it, so my hopes aren't all the way down. Thanks again.