PDA

View Full Version : special tech weapon?

Gaara of sv
Apr 17, 2009, 08:46 PM
i have a question regarding the Ely and the Edel weapons... is there a tech one? because i looked and didnt see one in the item data base. i looked at the Rutsularod, but it didnt say anything about "one per gaurdian licence" and i was wondering if there was indeed one for tech.

Chuck_Norris
Apr 17, 2009, 08:58 PM
Nope.

Omega-z
Apr 18, 2009, 02:02 AM
HE`s rite there isn`t 1 as a wep. but there is a Edel sceptor A npc is holding at the temple which give you luck it`s a wand. But Sega hasnt made it in to a wep yet lol

Chuck_Norris
Apr 18, 2009, 03:27 AM
HE`s rite there isn`t 1 as a wep. but there is a Edel sceptor A npc is holding at the temple which give you luck it`s a wand. But Sega hasnt made it in to a wep yet lol

Lol360rumors.

RemiusTA
Apr 18, 2009, 08:55 AM
Sonic team hates the fuck out of forces, of course there isnt one.

Omega-z
Apr 18, 2009, 01:36 PM
The Edel sceptor (wand) only exist`s as a Npc decor as much as the magashi Wings are for part`s decor too. Like I said before It`s Not a weapon there is no code yet for it so going against no one, it`s a item only good for is being jealous of the Npc that has it. If you dont think it`s a Edel Type, here`s a pic and compare it to the other 3 real weapon`s. and like Remius said we get a the short end of the stick when it comes to force type weapons.....we need a new type weapon other then the 4 we have all ready have.

[spoiler-box]http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=821&pictureid=8985[/spoiler-box]

oh I mean 3 types we have rods, wands, tech-mags it was a typo lol

If you want what weapon should of it been if sega wasn`t lazy in making all the decor stuff come out as tangible items?

Gaara of sv
Apr 18, 2009, 03:49 PM
okay, its bad enough that techers have the worst helth and now THIS! wtf segac... im sorry but i have put up with the class prejudice for quite some time now... its getting a bit rediculous WTF am i a masterforce going to do with a sword rifle or anything like that? im not saying that fighers and gunners are bad, i just think its rediculous... there are new and better figher weapons and gunner wepons comming out rather often (de ragan slayer, for example and for gunners the shiga pakuda) and what have techers seen better than a psycho wand? HOW LONG have we had the psycho wand? they come out with new tech weapons yeah but do any of them even come close to a pyscho wand? no. i just find it all a little frustrating... no very frustrating

AlphaDragoon
Apr 18, 2009, 06:51 PM
Saber using folks like me have been getting shafted by Segac since PSU started. You get used to it.

Hiero_Glyph
Apr 18, 2009, 08:23 PM
I heard that after spending 1,000,000,000 meseta at the luck lady she will deliver the wand to your common box.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Gaara of sv
Apr 19, 2009, 12:01 AM
Saber using folks like me have been getting shafted by Segac since PSU started. You get used to it.

ummm im talking about classes, and yeah sabers do get some what of a raw deal but at least with you, you have a choice, you dont have to use a saber there are more weapons, which is another thing, how many diffrent force weapons are there? not much... and it wouldnt be so bad if segac would come out with new spells once in a while, and yeah those sheild spells that will be coming out sometime (allegedly) are kinda cool but seriously? for masterforce anyway there gonna suck, because you cant get it past lvl 10. and another thing. dark monsters... tech cant do much with them, with out killing them selfs cuz there is only one spell that is light. and since segac CANT do anything thats not a double edged sword, there isnt much point in using that spell.

AlphaDragoon
Apr 19, 2009, 01:49 AM
ummm im talking about classes, and yeah sabers do get some what of a raw deal but at least with you, you have a choice, you dont have to use a saber there are more weapons, which is another thing, how many diffrent force weapons are there? not much... and it wouldnt be so bad if segac would come out with new spells once in a while, and yeah those sheild spells that will be coming out sometime (allegedly) are kinda cool but seriously? for masterforce anyway there gonna suck, because you cant get it past lvl 10. and another thing. dark monsters... tech cant do much with them, with out killing them selfs cuz there is only one spell that is light. and since segac CANT do anything thats not a double edged sword, there isnt much point in using that spell.

Moral of the story is I shouldn't have to use another weapon type, Segac should stop effing over sabers. Similarly, Segac should stop effing over people who tech.

Gaara of sv
Apr 21, 2009, 04:57 PM
Moral of the story is I shouldn't have to use another weapon type, Segac should stop effing over sabers. Similarly, Segac should stop effing over people who tech.

VERY true... i agree 110% but what can you do? and i BET that there excuse to the techers not having one, is that the bow is a tech weapon... BULL!!!! okay segac WTF is a masterforce going to do with some bow? yeah segac is totaly corrupted with prejuduce... and there isnt anything we can do about it sadly...

Ceresa
Apr 21, 2009, 05:03 PM
The current implementation of the Edel weapons is a fucking joke. Easily the worst decision PSU has ever seen regarding rares.

Techers should be damn grateful our best weapon isn't going to be a one per account bullshit deal.

PACHI
Apr 21, 2009, 05:40 PM
Sonic team hates the fuck out of forces, of course there isnt one.

Thats way they made forces the best class in the game on thier JP Sup update last week.

The current implementation of the Edel weapons is a fucking joke. Easily the worst decision PSU has ever seen regarding rares.

Techers should be damn grateful our best weapon isn't going to be a one per account bullshit deal.

Highly Agree! Rutsulrod will be a blast if we get more than one.

Hiero_Glyph
Apr 21, 2009, 09:58 PM
Thats way they made forces the best class in the game on thier JP Sup update last week.

What have you been reading?! Techers are still getting the shaft despite all of their upgrades. The Limit Break is so minor that it will only work in very specific situations. The Photon Crafter perk only heals for +25 HP per cast, useful but not game breaking. So what is this change that made techers "the best class in the game"?