PDA

View Full Version : pakuda

Bushido808
Apr 18, 2009, 05:39 PM
how do you find the shigga pakuda where do you get it and is there a special way to get it

Tetsaru
Apr 18, 2009, 05:43 PM
I'm pretty sure the board drops from the Lv150+ Bafal Braggas monsters on that 1-player Magashi mission where you have to turn in Megispheres to play it. I haven't run it myself yet, but I hear it's kinda difficult. I just traded for a board myself. =x

Randomness
Apr 18, 2009, 05:49 PM
Yeah, PSUpedia lists the board as a drop from them. I'd imagine it could be rough though, since the enemies are all nice and 160+, you're solo, and you can't use scapes.

gundam0079
Apr 18, 2009, 06:06 PM
the mission isnt very hard, the enemies die rather fast but they just do more damage, 1 zonde did 1.5k to me ..>.> but it pays to majarra them or t dance if your a FM or such

MelanyKoura
Apr 18, 2009, 07:05 PM
The Magashi Plan is by no means difficult. I could one to five shot just about all of the normal mobs. The larger ones take a bit more effort. Only thing that makes the mission the LEAST bit tricky is enemy placement, and even then it wasn't bad.

Then again, I'm a 144-ish Female CAST Gunmaster (16).

Any other Gunmasters breezing through the mission?

JC10001
Apr 18, 2009, 07:07 PM
Yeah, its very easy. The only part that might have given me trouble was the surprise attack by the Bil Des on the bridge. Thankfully I had paradi ready. :)

The carriguines aren't tough either. Just use a rifle from afar and when they get close use a shotgun. These seem to be more docile than the ones in the Lightning Carnival. They don't seem to run around as much. Its probably just my imagination though.

MelanyKoura
Apr 18, 2009, 07:10 PM
Yeah, its very easy. The only part that might have given me trouble was the surprise attack by the Bil Des on the bridge. Thankfully I had paradi ready. :)

The carriguines aren't tough either. Just use a rifle from afar and when they get close use a shotgun. These seem to be more docile than the ones in the Lightning Carnival. They don't seem to run around as much. Its probably just my imagination though.

It also seems to be that if you stay at about max distance when they spawn, they just sit there and readily take the punishment you dish out.

mvffin
Apr 19, 2009, 01:19 AM
yes, the room with the carriguines is easy for a gunner. Rifles yey. It just takes forever to kill them all. I like how there's boxes after almost every room in this mission.

Phoenix_Black
Apr 19, 2009, 01:30 AM
I noticed a little nook to the right made of fencing, in the carriguine room. You can go in there and fight vandas as they come too you, if your a fighter or only have short-range guns. I'd take double pistols in there. You can hit them through the fencing, but you gotta be ready for the fireballs.

Norcris
Apr 19, 2009, 01:37 AM
The Pakuda is really easy to find despite there being only two of the enemy that can drop it per mission (thankfully they're only like 3-4 minutes in). I've found 7 boards so far.

jayster
Apr 19, 2009, 01:51 AM
The solo mission is mad easy. The only time I die is when it starts lagging in the last room with all the vanda. I'll get hit by a fireball or something. But right now, I don't care about anything other than the beginning of the 2nd block which only takes a couple minutes to get to (for the pakuda monster).

On my 150/GM20 Cast it takes me about 20 minutes to finish the whole mission, almost all small mobs are 1 shot kills with the shotty lol. And that's 20 minutes with me just running around replenishing my health items as I use them.

On my 145/FM10 Beast, it takes me about 25 minutes. Even though I run it faster on my cast, it's way easier on my beast because I just knock everything over with tornado dance. And keep in mind, my fighmaster character sucks, I have 30-38% weps with most my pa's around 21-31.

I haven't really noticed a difference in the monsters damage output, it seems normal to me.

darkante
Apr 19, 2009, 02:08 AM
Crossbow and Machinegun use makes it pretty easy to pwn stuff.
Dilnazens is something one can just drag out the Spear or Double Saber on.

An excuse for me to put my previous Fortegunner bullets to good use on my Fighgunner.=P

jayster
Apr 19, 2009, 02:10 AM
fighgunner actually sounds like one of the best classes to do the single player mission. I may have to try it out.

Ruru
Apr 19, 2009, 11:39 AM
i do it on my AF just twin ruby the whole map until any bullet resistant enemies pop.

this mission is a slight pain in the ass for a masterforce though. especially when you get to the bil de vear bridge... they can one hit me if they get a critical -_-;

Beast Boy
Apr 19, 2009, 12:56 PM
why are we runnin this mission already its dumb im saving like 5 stacks for this mission when the rest of it is ouyt

Warlock01
Apr 19, 2009, 01:57 PM
same here. already got 350 sphere's built up. working on getting my gunmaster up asap.
concidering i made my new cast the other day and already on level 78 and almost ready to change to gunmaster, i should have a nice few stacks of sphere's ready to throw at the single player mish when its fully stocked.

darkante
Apr 19, 2009, 02:10 PM
Itīs not dumb to run that mission. Maybe one would like some variety until some more missions comes out. It would be a huge bummer if you got burned out too fast. :P