PDA

View Full Version : kaos knight dropping?

DUN
Apr 19, 2009, 03:51 AM
Ive asked 10000 people about kaos knight dropping in the even missions but no one will tell me if its true or not do u guys kno?

milranduil
Apr 19, 2009, 03:56 AM
From what I know, it's possible from the end boxes in the side story mission. As far as I know though, the mission isn't fully open yet for us so you gotta wait for more parts to be unlocked.

Nights93
Apr 19, 2009, 03:56 AM
nah i dont think so you can check this to see all the shread the darkness drops and stuff click on the top links.
http://psupedia.info/Shred_the_Darkness

Chuck_Norris
Apr 19, 2009, 05:08 AM
Ive asked 10000 people about kaos knight dropping in the even missions but no one will tell me if its true or not do u guys kno?

Y'know what's a reeeaaaally easy way to find out?

[SPOILER-BOX][SPOILER-BOX][SPOILER-BOX]CHECK THE FUCKING DATABASE.[/SPOILER-BOX][/SPOILER-BOX][/SPOILER-BOX]

LionHeart-
Apr 19, 2009, 05:54 AM

[spoiler-box][spoiler-box][spoiler-box]CHECK THE FUCKING DATABASE.[/spoiler-box][/spoiler-box][/spoiler-box]

That made my day! lmao!

But yeah as someone said it might drop on the extended part.

Deragonite
Apr 19, 2009, 08:17 AM
I think everyone who comes to these forums has seen the drop charts for STD.

Right now OP is asking how often it drops. Not if it drops at all.

Maybe someone on the JP side can help answer this question.

PALRAPPYS
Apr 19, 2009, 09:44 AM
Although I can't guarantee anything, there has been a drop in price and an increased amount in Lumirus/Kaos Knights in the shops on the 360 side. I've also HEARD people say it's dropping on the Magashi mission, but nothing has been confirmed. Hopefully we'll find the truth in a bit.

Chris28
Apr 19, 2009, 09:45 AM
Its a special box drop from the unreleased part of "The Magashi Plan". We will have access to it in a few weeks.

hewitt
Apr 19, 2009, 10:45 AM

[SPOILER-BOX][SPOILER-BOX][SPOILER-BOX]CHECK THE FUCKING DATABASE.[/SPOILER-BOX][/SPOILER-BOX][/SPOILER-BOX]

QFT. >_>

Ruru
Apr 19, 2009, 11:26 AM
I think everyone who comes to these forums has seen the drop charts for STD.

Right now OP is asking how often it drops. Not if it drops at all.

Maybe someone on the JP side can help answer this question.

OP is asking if it drops not how often.