PDA

View Full Version : shigga pakuda: Buy or find

Bushido808
Apr 19, 2009, 05:21 PM
i need your oppinion do you think i should buy a shigga pakuda or find one..(is it easy to find one):-?

Syn Jerriel
Apr 19, 2009, 05:31 PM
Find it. the down side is that only 1 monster that spawns twice in the Side mission drops it. and only on a A run

cwTopCat
Apr 19, 2009, 05:34 PM
yea, just try to find one yourself. The drop rate isn't bad. I already found 3 boards after like 7 or so runs.

Bushido808
Apr 19, 2009, 05:36 PM
are the material expensive

cwTopCat
Apr 19, 2009, 05:41 PM
nope. Youu need neptuline,Hapotite, Im-photon, and mot walnas. You can get a lot of mot walnas in the mission. Heh i think that Gun is going to be worth less then 5mil in a few weeks.

Bushido808
Apr 19, 2009, 05:46 PM
ok thanks alot ^^

fay
Apr 19, 2009, 06:48 PM
i estimate that the boards and maby the 0/10 weapon will be selling for less than a mil by the end of the event

Randomness
Apr 19, 2009, 07:01 PM
i estimate that the boards and maby the 0/10 weapon will be selling for less than a mil by the end of the event

Probably not that low. There's only two chances/15 megispheres, remember.

Juza
Apr 19, 2009, 07:51 PM
The price is dropping decently on PC/PS2. I doubt it'll be 1m/board, but they definitely should become cheap - the Promoto weapons aren't OMGOMGOMG, so I'd imagine people are going to spam the special mission since it's so easy/good XP/etc.

Which is good, because mine just turned into an Okiku Doll. >.< 91% success rate, pffffft.

Namine
Apr 19, 2009, 07:52 PM
Plus some players will want try for 10/10 and buy up the boards.

ashley50
Apr 19, 2009, 08:01 PM
if you're too lazy to find one yourself. Sure, go ahead and buy one.

Shou
Apr 19, 2009, 08:21 PM
Anyone buying Pakuda boards or diad right now are idiots or to put it politely, impatient. They are easy to get just wait. Diad is an area drop in ryucross.

WUPAZZ
Apr 19, 2009, 09:13 PM
Well everybody says their easy to get ..... Well about 20+ missions and none. the missons not hard and you get good synth materials, but apparently my luck sux. But the prices in shop will go down a bit, not a ton like some people think though

Shou
Apr 19, 2009, 09:30 PM
Just bad luck :( Ive seen people fail 99% synths twice in a row too D:

Bitzen
Apr 19, 2009, 09:32 PM
If I can find one...ANYONE can.

nigh
Apr 19, 2009, 10:47 PM
I would definitely try to find one that purchase one.

Thor131
Apr 20, 2009, 12:30 AM
They should be easy to find out of 2 runs 3 dropped for me, so I say look for it.

Alnet
Apr 20, 2009, 03:11 AM
If I can find one...ANYONE can.
Which reminds me, my PM failed the [B] you gave me.

But then one run of Magashi Plan got me 2 more [B]s. I had 1★ luck. It apparently isn't too hard of a drop. And when we get the other path, we're likely to have a lot more people running it.

Find it for now, but if you can't it'll be available later to buy.

darkante
Apr 20, 2009, 05:11 AM
Got a board after the seventh run..yesterday. :D (save it until i get another one)
About time IMO..ohh and i got 2 Carriguine-rucar boards same run as well. :D

thunder-ray
Apr 20, 2009, 06:24 AM
So this shigga pakuda board drops on the magashi plan mission?

Alnet
Apr 20, 2009, 07:26 AM
So this shigga pakuda board drops on the magashi plan mission?
Yep. It drops from an enemy that spawns only twice in the whole mission, but the mission has a boosted droprate, so it actually has a decent chance of appearing.

fay
Apr 20, 2009, 07:38 AM
can someone confirm for me that you have to pay megispheres to play the magashi mission and how many it cost to play it.

also how many spheres can you find in your average run of roar of the flames or what ever its called.

i still havent been able to play yet. 360 got the red ring. im awaiting its arrival from the hardware centre thing in germany :(

ShonagarACE
Apr 20, 2009, 07:43 AM
can someone confirm for me that you have to pay megispheres to play the magashi mission and how many it cost to play it.

also how many spheres can you find in your average run of roar of the flames or what ever its called.

i still havent been able to play yet. 360 got the red ring. im awaiting its arrival from the hardware centre thing in germany :(

It costs 5 on C, 10 on B, and 15 on A.

Roar of Flames will give you 3-6 spheres per run, maybe more if you are in a smaller party.

fay
Apr 20, 2009, 08:14 AM
damn. if i wanna spam that mission near the end then im gonna have to do some 24 hour days to catch up on my sphere collection. lots of goodies that iv been wanting in that mission =]

the worst thing about it is that i know i cant even start to collect spheres until it returns :(

Dragwind
Apr 20, 2009, 03:21 PM
I suggest giving the side story mission a few tries at the very least.

ShonagarACE
Apr 20, 2009, 03:41 PM
damn. if i wanna spam that mission near the end then im gonna have to do some 24 hour days to catch up on my sphere collection. lots of goodies that iv been wanting in that mission =]

the worst thing about it is that i know i cant even start to collect spheres until it returns :(

Don't worry, it doesn't take too long to collect spheres.

Hrith
Apr 20, 2009, 03:45 PM
Buy one, then sell the one(s) you find it, that way you do not have to wait and you'll get your money back.

In the event you never find one, well, then you'd better buy one now, they're going to become more expensive after the event.

kejen
Apr 21, 2009, 02:49 AM
I really don't think that not finding one will happen to anyone.

Not like the love inferno where you can kill several hundred of them and still not get a board.

Probably 1/4 drop.

Fay, solo you can get up to 8 per run from area boxes. They appear in the boss boxes too, not sure how many are possible. Usually get 2-4 from boss box. And then 1 from completing the mission.

Then there are 2 areas that need 2 people to stand on the switch. I think 12 boxes total between those 2 areas. So with 2 people, up to 25 between the 2 (area boxes + 2 people boxes + boss + mission reward = ~25).

You're really not missing much right now. The story mission only has the first part. Aside from tons of catilium, mot walna, and metapolymer, just the shigga pakuda is the only item that is really good. And they are so easy to get, there will be plenty in the shops.

Hrith
Apr 21, 2009, 03:20 AM
Probably 1/4 drop.0/60, here, so that estimate is way off.

Syl
Apr 21, 2009, 03:25 AM
0/60, here, so that estimate is way off.

Oh u :roll:

@OP: You can always just buy one and keep hunting it to try and sell it (or grind them) to make the money back too. It's one sexy shotty, worth getting by any means necessary IMO ;) If you buy it, you'll at least have the satisfaction of actually having it. You never know when it comes to hunting, there's a chance it never drops for you D:

ShonagarACE
Apr 21, 2009, 03:31 AM
0/60, here, so that estimate is way off.

Not necessarily. Sure, you're probably right about the actual drop rate being worse than 1/4, but nothing says you're going to get that 1 no matter how many times the game picks a number. (Figuratively, I guess.)