PDA

View Full Version : 15 million kills - Am I reading this right?

Valhaz
Apr 19, 2009, 07:54 PM
Shred the Darkness just started two days ago and already almost 15 million kills? Is this number from all servers combined?

God_Shiden
Apr 19, 2009, 07:58 PM
Nope. We just OWN that hard.

ashley50
Apr 19, 2009, 07:59 PM
Shred the Darkness just started two days ago and already almost 15 million kills? Is this number from all servers combined?

what do you mean "ALL SERVERS COMBINED"?

how many servers do you think there are?

gratefulgriz
Apr 19, 2009, 08:30 PM
You know thats a good question: is it PC/PS2 servers PLUS 360 Servers = (equaling) the Total Kill Count? Well right now it is at 14,581,033 VERY IMPRESSIVE, put PLAY PSU and link on your facebooks and Myspaces to get the word out for this great game and wonderful PS community!

Clunker
Apr 19, 2009, 09:03 PM
Any ideas on what JP's side had around roughly this time?

S-T-H
Apr 19, 2009, 09:22 PM
I'm not sure about exactly the weekend, but I do have a record of where they were after the first week.

Japan was about at their fourth milestone after the first week. For them, that would be 80 million points.

http://psutimes.blogspot.com/2008/07/japan-pcps2-update-for-july-3rd.html
http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/event/dark2008/

Itachi1990
Apr 19, 2009, 09:32 PM
The servers are combined just like in MAG.

Arika
Apr 20, 2009, 01:00 AM
JP got 80 mil per weeks, until the last week.
It was nearly stopped at that whole week, because everybody did magashi plan (not contribute to kill count)

Ruru
Apr 20, 2009, 01:45 AM
its PC/PS2 and 360 servers together. would be impossible for PC/PS2 to hit half the milestones if we weren't combined.

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 20, 2009, 09:19 AM
KInda not surprising now since we already know what rewards we are getting >.>

fay
Apr 20, 2009, 09:22 AM
i still wanna know what the last reward it that japan would have gotten. but they didnt :(

its what 200 mil. who thinks we can do it?
i think we could. our servers have some of the most dedicated white beast spammers in the world. they can spam that mission. just pretend its, eh, black beast. or red beast :/

Ethateral
Apr 20, 2009, 09:27 AM
@Fay: I lol'd. XD It's sad, but true.

We just gotta work out hardest to get 200 million kills BEFORE the final week! X3 Lets go everyone!

fay
Apr 20, 2009, 09:30 AM
ah no problem. i can't do it because i dont spam white beast. heck i dont even play it at all. our white beast spammers dont get burnt out. they will keep us in it.

another way i can think of actually.
we could all start a rummer on PSU that the top 500 kill counts will recieve an early version of adahna degahna cannon 10/10.
all though its bull a lot of people would probably still spam c runs lol

Enigmatic
Apr 20, 2009, 09:44 AM
Except for the last one, which is something we should strive to get, because it could be something totally awesome (or a rappy tip).

fay
Apr 20, 2009, 09:48 AM
it must be a good item.
they used up all boosting thins, discounts at shops etc etc. so whats better than those things :/

...spread needle? :O

or a rappy tip 50% light anyone?

Yunfa
Apr 20, 2009, 09:54 AM
Surely the real JP players on the JP forums have found out what the last prize was, and maybe they weren't motivated? They had a week, and decided "OH, Magashi all the way."

Arika
Apr 20, 2009, 10:02 AM
I know what is the last one, but I should keep it secret for our server own good motivation.

Powder Keg
Apr 20, 2009, 10:18 AM
what do you mean "ALL SERVERS COMBINED"?

how many servers do you think there are?

Seriously.....use your head.

fay
Apr 20, 2009, 11:18 AM
I know what is the last one, but I should keep it secret for our server own good motivation.

to save everyone the disappointment if it is that. can you pm me what the last prize is. i think im gonna burst if i dont find out :S

Volcompat321
Apr 20, 2009, 01:01 PM
can you also tell me lol... i want to know!

Sano
Apr 20, 2009, 01:36 PM
Last milestone prize is 250 million kills right? At our current rate... we might be able to hit it if people don't get bored....Question! Do the kills from the other two missions that are coming out contribute to the count as well? If so, then that would break up the repetitiveness (somewhat) of just spamming one mission. What I wanna know is how the WB spammers do what they do best: spam WB. lol

HienkyakuX
Apr 20, 2009, 02:14 PM
well if you look at it 4th prize is at 20M going 5K more each set. maybe not sure yet but it can look like this:

25M new part of magashi plan
30M g colony deco
35M 20% synth bonus
50M new last part of magashi plan
55M-60M 15% grinding bonus

Suzuka Miyamoto
Apr 20, 2009, 08:26 PM
KInda not surprising now since we already know what rewards we are getting >.>

What the hell are we geting anyway?

Syn Jerriel
Apr 20, 2009, 08:38 PM
i think we all failed to look at some of the stuff the JP guys and gals got

TEE SHIRTS AND PENS.

it might just be me but i would like something "real" to show how much i have paid to sega =/

Arika
Apr 20, 2009, 10:25 PM
nah, nobody gonna bust, since it is normal if you wanna know it you have to earn enough point lol.

Well, I can PM one person, if he can guarantee that he won't spread the this out from him. Just do this to prove only that it won't be wrong.

fay
Apr 21, 2009, 02:04 AM
i wont spread it about. heck i cant even play the event yet.
go on ;) you know you wanna :P

i just wanna be able to plan out my last week or so in advance lol

Arika
Apr 21, 2009, 09:00 AM
What could you do to show me that I can believe you ? :p

This is very sensitive problem. I don't know either majority of people interest in this prize or not, any mistake on it could ruin the whole point system. I don't want to be the one who ruin it at least, even I want to tell.

Well, if there is any website that has a system where you can insert you message into a box which is unable to open until 3 weeks later, then I would do it.

Anyway, all in all, that is JP. and it seem that prize in this server will just be different anyway. As you can see that next mile stone is 65 millions!!! I think that is our only goal, and there will be no more to add. (because I think 65 mil is kidda our limited)

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Apr 21, 2009, 09:31 AM
I'd say everyone should go out and start some sorta Go Vol cleansing spree. I freakin hate those damn things from that S-Rank Plains Overlord quest! Everything else dies nicely but those repugnant bastards just have to be more persistant! Lay down and die like a good monster! Enragement!

Overlord Zenon
Apr 21, 2009, 09:38 AM
so what does happen if we max out the kill count? "overkill" achievement? for 0 points? lol