PDA

View Full Version : A Container Has Defeated Me...

Dymalos
Apr 19, 2009, 09:14 PM
So yesterday I had just finished up a run of Roar of the Flames, earned enough JP to switch over to Acrotecher, the next type I planned to master after having gotten to 20 Guntecher earlier. As soon as I'm back at Guardians HQ, I make the switch. I notice I had enough Megispheres for another crack at a Vish Promoto, so I immediately go to Dark Crystal Seeker and exchange my spheres for the weapon.

So as usual I'm placed opposite a container in the small room... and I notice that I can't equip any of the weapons I happened to have at the time... I had no choice but to stare at the box and cry.

Zyrusticae
Apr 19, 2009, 09:18 PM

My first reaction was to laugh. Loudly.

But, yeah. Let this be a cautionary tale of the dangers of changing classes without proper equipment at hand.

ShonagarACE
Apr 19, 2009, 09:20 PM
I'm curious as to what your Guntecher palette is, if you can't use a single one of those things on an AT.

Dymalos
Apr 20, 2009, 03:01 AM
Since I didn't quite have Force 5, I was a basic Force before switching over to Acrotecher. As a Beast I never really bothered to learn any attack techs, and had a friend run me through Roar of Flames B, which earned enough JP to go from Force 3 to 5. At the time I had some random B rank melee weapons I looted from the mission for feeding a Strike P.M., mostly some Knuckles, a Sword, Bow, and a couple Wands.

ShonagarACE
Apr 20, 2009, 07:09 AM
Since I didn't quite have Force 5, I was a basic Force before switching over to Acrotecher. As a Beast I never really bothered to learn any attack techs, and had a friend run me through Roar of Flames B, which earned enough JP to go from Force 3 to 5. At the time I had some random B rank melee weapons I looted from the mission for feeding a Strike P.M., mostly some Knuckles, a Sword, Bow, and a couple Wands.

Ah, that makes sense.

landman
Apr 20, 2009, 07:58 AM
What is JP?

fay
Apr 20, 2009, 09:15 AM
my sangeyasha container defeated me =/

be happy yous isnt as hard to get

ashley50
Apr 20, 2009, 09:17 AM
I lol'd...

What is JP?