PDA

View Full Version : when they'll be raising the level cap again?

The Red Mirage
Apr 19, 2009, 10:59 PM
You see, I've been playing the game for a very long time and try as I might, I never seem to be able to hit the cap. I've gotten close before only for the cap to jump up ahead again.

I know I can hit 150 by the end of this event. I'm 139 right now and I have a 3 day weekend coming up. The question is, will they raise it right after or during this event? I don't want to reach this touted social status only to have it ripped away from me like a merit badge I lied to get...

So yeah, I was wondering if any of you Phantasy Star experts out there might have an idea, based off of the Japanese time line or what ever other evidence you may have, when the cap will be raised once more, further prolonging my quest.

darkante
Apr 19, 2009, 11:01 PM
Iīm pretty sure we get it in a update after the event.
It makes much more sense, IMO.

Chuck_Norris
Apr 19, 2009, 11:25 PM
You don't want to be at the cap, my friend. Doing something on that character just seems all the more pointless.

Criss
Apr 19, 2009, 11:42 PM
We will most likely get the 160 level cap right after the event.

RAGNAGELPPOD
Apr 20, 2009, 12:13 AM
Wait...being capped raises social status? Thats news to me.

Arika
Apr 20, 2009, 12:44 AM
When they want people to get point faster.

OldCoot
Apr 20, 2009, 11:13 AM
I started on day one and everytime a character hit cap, I switched to another. The last event I finally capped all 4.

I used to think that once I couldn't earn exp and now MP since I like where the characters are at, I would grow very bored. But that isn't the case. I now focus more on the rare hunt and do not have to be concerned about ranking or if I tag everything. I think in a way it is kind of freeing to only focus on speed runs and the drops.

In tune witht he topic, I had wished they would had raised the level cap. Nice to level them up with the exp is great and be back to where I can just focus on the hunt again.

Darius_Drake
Apr 20, 2009, 12:14 PM
There is no status in capping a character. Just the frustration of not getting experience for a kill. The only reason I play my main now is to level his job. When I get that done I will be switching to one of my alts until the cap is raised. It's an over rated accomplishment.

Volcompat321
Apr 20, 2009, 12:44 PM
i have been playing for 2 years, and i have yet to want to cap a character, they are all fairly close (129, 140, 147) and i have deleted my 4th character to make a beast, which is now level 35ish...so i just left my 4th slot open to have a low character, and will not be playing the event with my low character(anymore) and now i can focus on hunting, in which im sure ill cap at least one character...i dont want all 3 of my high's capped..just my gunner. Once i do cap with my gunner, ill just keep playing with'er so i wont cap my others...

i do hope they raise the cap soon, cause it would be cool..to have a level 160..it only means we are that much closer to S3!!

darkante
Apr 20, 2009, 01:50 PM
Nothing i really feel proud about having a capped figurene, but then again i donīt have to worry about tagging as it doesnīt have any meaning.
More fooling around for me. =)

Beast Boy
Apr 20, 2009, 02:02 PM
the cap is beign rasied after the event or within a month of the event ending is wa im hearing from the psu players tht always plays and have never touched another game