PDA

View Full Version : Content update for April 24

EspioKaos
Apr 20, 2009, 06:24 AM
http://xbox360.phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=287

New event mission
* Divine Offensive will be added.
* Shred the Darkness (prologue mission) will be updated to include information on the new mission.

New items
* New weapons and line shields will be added.

thunder-ray
Apr 20, 2009, 06:28 AM
Awesome :D I better go lvl my char now thx for the info :)

Neith
Apr 20, 2009, 06:34 AM
Nice, I wouldn't mind a Shide-Misaki :wacko:

Out of curiosity, we do keep Roar of Flame, right?

Arika
Apr 20, 2009, 06:41 AM
very short update kik!

EspioKaos
Apr 20, 2009, 06:42 AM
Out of curiosity, we do keep Roar of Flame, right?

Right. All event missions will remain available for the duration of the event.

Danny_Dark
Apr 20, 2009, 08:37 AM
Thx for the Info, Espio.

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 20, 2009, 08:40 AM
I saw somewhere on psupedia that there will be post versions of the magashi plan....and i believe no megisheres will be needed......I think Shigga Pakuda will remain if they do that but it works fine for me :P

fay
Apr 20, 2009, 08:52 AM
i think that might actually be possible.

they said we werent getting that innocent girl mission or what ever its called. maby that would be a reason for keeping it. so it is possible to get again.

not that it will matter much anyway. i mean i would like it but everyone will have the gun after this. heck everyone probably has a few already lol

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 20, 2009, 08:54 AM

they said we werent getting that innocent girl mission or what ever its called. maby that would be a reason for keeping it. so it is possible to get again.

not that it will matter much anyway. i mean i would like it but everyone will have the gun after this. heck everyone probably has a few already lol

I have 5 actually >.>
one board i found (made a pakuda)
And one occasion id see a board or a 0/10 for less then 10 mill so i just bought em

fay
Apr 20, 2009, 09:45 AM
are you on the 360 servers. last night i saw about 7 or so boards going for 5 mil. then i saw 2 few made. though grinds were about 4 or 5/8. those were going for 7 mil im sure

theres dropping fast

Overlord Zenon
Apr 20, 2009, 11:50 AM
nice to know more stuff is on the way, i already have 99+ spheres, but the exp and money is nice in this event

Alnet
Apr 20, 2009, 11:55 AM
Excellent, excellent~

Do we get the remaining Promoto weapons and Dark Wing with this one, or do we have to wait until the next mission comes out?

Elyruin
Apr 20, 2009, 12:00 PM

I have 5 actually >.>
one board i found (made a pakuda)
And one occasion id see a board or a 0/10 for less then 10 mill so i just bought em

Yea made a 3* 5/10 and sold each one for 40 mil and then a 5/5 that i sold for 20 mil and now I have a 6/10 that I made this morning! Im banking off of the shigga pakuda!

NiceOnes
Apr 20, 2009, 12:00 PM
http://xbox360.phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=287

New event mission
* Divine Offensive will be added.
* Shred the Darkness (prologue mission) will be updated to include information on the new mission.

New items
* New weapons and line shields will be added.

That link is Japanese! I can't read it! Anyways.. Thanks for the info Espio!

EspioKaos
Apr 20, 2009, 12:02 PM
Excellent, excellent~

Do we get the remaining Promoto weapons and Dark Wing with this one, or do we have to wait until the next mission comes out?

No updates to Dark Crystal Seeker with this one. If we go by the JP version of this event, they received new exchange items when The Fourth Seal was added to the event, which will likely be next Friday, May 1.

Elyruin
Apr 20, 2009, 12:02 PM
That link is Japanese! I can't read it! Anyways.. Thanks for the info Espio!

Sweet that means thats the update for dark wing!

EspioKaos
Apr 20, 2009, 12:05 PM
Sweet that means thats the update for dark wing!

No. That should be in the update after this one.

Elyruin
Apr 20, 2009, 12:05 PM
Darn I dont like waiting!

Alnet
Apr 20, 2009, 12:16 PM
No updates to Dark Crystal Seeker with this one. If we go by the JP version of this event, they received new exchange items when The Fourth Seal was added to the event, which will likely be next Friday, May 1.
Ah, thanks~

And when PSUPedia comes back from wherever it decided to go, then we'll be able to see what the new mission is offering this coming week~

xBULLYDOGG
Apr 20, 2009, 01:58 PM
*smacks hands together*
Great now i can finally snatch up some orpa / hp restores

Overlord Zenon
Apr 20, 2009, 02:05 PM
more mesta harvesting then till we get our wings

Warlock01
Apr 20, 2009, 03:45 PM
it says a mission to neudaiz... does that mean we go there to play? or will it be accessable from 5th floor?

ShonagarACE
Apr 20, 2009, 03:55 PM
it says a mission to neudaiz... does that mean we go there to play? or will it be accessable from 5th floor?

It will be accessible from the fifth floor. Just like Roar of Flames, which is sending you to Parum, and Magashi, which sends you to Moatoob.

Sexy_Raine
Apr 20, 2009, 04:09 PM
Magashi Plan mission has a locked barrier which says key#2, but you can't get into it. It's located right before the Orga/Bil De Vear block. Is that 2nd key coming out eventually?

PACHI
Apr 20, 2009, 05:09 PM
Time to pull out those dusty light PAs/Weapons.

ShonagarACE
Apr 20, 2009, 06:05 PM
Magashi Plan mission has a locked barrier which says key#2, but you can't get into it. It's located right before the Orga/Bil De Vear block. Is that 2nd key coming out eventually?

Yes, the remaining areas/routes of this mission will be released later.

And Pachi, Divine Offensive isn't the mission with exclusively dark enemies. Just in case you didn't know.

Suzuka Miyamoto
Apr 20, 2009, 08:29 PM
The fake verison of the Olkrod is selling for 1.9m.
I manage to sell two for 1.8m each. easy money

Noblewine
Apr 21, 2009, 11:59 AM
I can't wait to try the new missions. This will keep me interested for awhile.

EspioKaos
Apr 21, 2009, 09:03 PM
http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/community_quests.php?item=20090426a

The official English site was updated a little while ago with the official name of the new mission. Formerly known as "Divine Offensive," now known as... "The Big Push."

>_>;

Alnet
Apr 21, 2009, 09:05 PM
How anticlimactic.

Deragonite
Apr 21, 2009, 09:12 PM
lol @ neu walna prices after the big push is released.

The_Brimada
Apr 21, 2009, 09:12 PM

The official English site was updated a little while ago with the official name of the new mission. Formerly known as "Divine Offensive," now known as... "The Big Push."

>_>;

Lol well it does get the general idea of the mission across :p

blkbeast
Apr 21, 2009, 09:36 PM
ok wheres the GUARDIANS Formal
and my fav. the Illuminus Coat like i dont understand how in the pic it shows the president wearing it and on the jap servers they got it before the event why havent we got it yet?????
and when will we get it never???

ShonagarACE
Apr 21, 2009, 09:53 PM
and my fav. the Illuminus Coat like i dont understand how in the pic it shows the president wearing it and on the jap servers they got it before the event why havent we got it yet?????

I like your racial slur bud. And the clothes updates are sparse but I don't really mind that so much. Awkward mission name. The original ones were much better.

pikachief
Apr 21, 2009, 09:55 PM
Are u guys ready for THE BIG PUSH!? D:

My mom sure wasnt :( lol

blkbeast
Apr 21, 2009, 09:59 PM
I like your racial slur bud. And the clothes updates are sparse but I don't really mind that so much. Awkward mission name. The original ones were much better.

not trying to use it in that way...sry... to any i offended

Chuck_Norris
Apr 21, 2009, 10:04 PM
I like how the beast in the picture for "The Big Push" has an Ely Sion.

The_Brimada
Apr 21, 2009, 10:24 PM
Are u guys ready for THE BIG PUSH!? D:

My mom sure wasnt :( lol

If you're referring to a woman giving birth, that was actually the first thing to come to mind when I read the name. >_>;

[spoiler]First comes the Illusionary Shaft, then the Big Push....-.-[/spoiler-box]

EspioKaos
Apr 21, 2009, 11:22 PM
The JP servers did not get that update before Shred the Darkness. They got it a few weeks after (http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=724) the event ended.

AlphaDragoon
Apr 22, 2009, 03:36 AM
WTB the Illuminus Coat coming out, finally.

And BTW, is there a Promoto Saber? Seeing as Sega hates us saber guys I doubt it, but I figured I would ask.

Rayokarna
Apr 22, 2009, 03:51 AM

>_>;

Lol, talk about an owned translation.

On topic, through the discription given on the website. This is the first time a laser fence has ever worked in our favor.

Overlord Zenon
Apr 22, 2009, 05:14 AM
well thats interesting

Arika
Apr 22, 2009, 06:10 AM
They never name anything better than what PSUpedia translated... they should just gave up on it and let community take over this part.

Overlord Zenon
Apr 22, 2009, 06:30 AM
thats mostly cause sega of america does what it wants, it doesnt co-operate with sega of japan at all as we can see in their games

Tyreek
Apr 22, 2009, 07:03 AM
"The Big Push"... Good lord why? Anyway, it looks like that CAST is sporting Ely Sion.

Atomic646
Apr 23, 2009, 12:25 PM
If you're referring to a woman giving birth, that was actually the first thing to come to mind when I read the name. >_>;

[spoiler]First comes the Illusionary Shaft, then the Big Push....-.-[/spoiler-box]

LMFAO, + Possibly the Killer Elite will come out next? ... Please..?

Overlord Zenon
Apr 23, 2009, 12:57 PM
hmm birth of darkness next? lol (darkfalz form 2?)

DarkOrder
Apr 23, 2009, 04:42 PM
nice to know that we're getting new stuf & another event mission coming tomorrow, i've been hearing that there's a new Aura of some sort....................is that true o_O?

LightBreaker
Apr 24, 2009, 02:42 AM
nice to know that we're getting new stuf & another event mission coming tomorrow, i've been hearing that there's a new Aura of some sort....................is that true o_O?

Pretty sure Dark Wing (http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/3/2839/dark_wing/) drops there. I would rather have whitill wing though.

From PSUv1 and yet it is still unattainable....

Deragonite
Apr 24, 2009, 02:45 AM
Pretty sure Dark Wing (http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/3/2839/dark_wing/) drops there. I would rather have whitill wing though.

From PSUv1 and yet it is still unattainable....

Dark Wings is not a drop. It will be added later (most likely during the 3rd week) to Dark Crystal Seeker. You will need to trade 99 Megi-Spheres for one.

We are getting a new aura. This one is called Heart of Dulk and will drop off of Falkis 150+ with the STD mission called "Fourth Seal" (unless they translate it funky again). Likewise, this mission will probably be added during the 3rd week of this event.

xBladeM6x
Apr 24, 2009, 03:33 AM
SEGA doesn't hate you. Go look at Unsafe Passage /R, that should clear it up. >.>

Genoa
Apr 24, 2009, 03:59 AM
Sometimes I wish I received a notification by phone from Sega when the servers are running again, because I work nights and sleep days... so this is my prime time for gaming... but after about 7a.m., I tend to try and sleep :<
Would be nice to get a little nap from 2.a.m till whenever the servers come up D: but I feel like if I do that I'll miss out xD
Yes, this is one of those "omg what will I do without PSU" comments.
I live a sad, sad life :P

Chuck_Norris
Apr 24, 2009, 04:28 AM
"The Big Push"... Good lord why? Anyway, it looks like that CAST is sporting Ely Sion.

...That's a breast, my friend. Note the fact that there is no CAST Guardians Formal, and the furry ears.

Overlord Zenon
Apr 24, 2009, 07:46 AM
so how many more missions will be added? i only want the wings, lol

Neith
Apr 24, 2009, 07:51 AM
so how many more missions will be added? i only want the wings, lol

One more full mission ('The Fourth Seal'), and some updates to 'The Magashi Plan'.

Atomic646
Apr 24, 2009, 08:02 AM
Sometimes I wish I received a notification by phone from Sega when the servers are running again, because I work nights and sleep days... so this is my prime time for gaming... but after about 7a.m., I tend to try and sleep :<
Would be nice to get a little nap from 2.a.m till whenever the servers come up D: but I feel like if I do that I'll miss out xD
Yes, this is one of those "omg what will I do without PSU" comments.
I live a sad, sad life :P

Lol that would be nice, But you have a better chance of the world begin taken over by Robotic Zombie Pigs who steal you're left sock and thirst for only for 11 year old kids that whine because you stole there Vestaline...

S-T-H
Apr 24, 2009, 08:39 AM
The second version of The Magashi Plan has been released. As noted by the prologue mission, Leo and Tonnio have joined up.

DPShiro
Apr 24, 2009, 08:44 AM
The second version of The Magashi Plan has been released. As noted by the prologue mission, Leo and Tonnio have joined up.

ur kidding?
isnt that supposed to be released next friday??

DPShiro
Apr 24, 2009, 08:54 AM
it IS true, just saw the melan knuckles in shop!
goodbye 9 stacks of spheres - hello nice rares! :D

Overlord Zenon
Apr 24, 2009, 09:02 AM
oh so they were recently updated?

Raven5_1
Apr 24, 2009, 09:26 AM
...That's a breast, my friend. Note the fact that there is no CAST Guardians Formal, and the furry ears.

Boobies!

IsoDonk
Apr 24, 2009, 09:46 AM
Is there still another update to The Magashi Plan to come?

Arika
Apr 24, 2009, 10:01 AM
there is 1 more, and I think shop should have update too

EDIT: I think next week

S-T-H
Apr 24, 2009, 10:41 AM
Yes, there is a shop update and a third story version. Both will probably come out with the release of the next mission. This stuff will probably be the week after next. Sonic Team is on break next week for Golden Week. They already cancelled maintenance for JP then and I expect they'll do the same for us. As said before though, the event is a week longer for us in comparison to JP.

IsoDonk
Apr 24, 2009, 12:07 PM
Ah - fantastic, cheers. Was just wondering whether I should spunk all my spheres up the wall or just use a few.

Thanks much :)

Overlord Zenon
Apr 24, 2009, 02:18 PM
golden week? well either way longer event, more levels to be gained

Dysentriata
Apr 24, 2009, 05:37 PM
I'm really missing out. I don't even have online mode.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Apr 24, 2009, 05:50 PM
I'm with ya there buttefly. AotI didn't even come in yet! What the crap!