PDA

View Full Version : looking to get back into PSU, Opinions needed...

KulturHorror
Apr 20, 2009, 12:30 PM
I used to play PSU on 360, lost my subscription sometime in december (unemployment), lost EVERYTHING...

im looking to get back into PSU but i was wondering how things have been since Nov/Dec? I looked through some of the updates but doesnt look like much has been going on.

I am also curious to how is Phantasy Star Portable, does that have much of an online community??

any feedback is greatly appreciated.

pinkace
Apr 20, 2009, 12:52 PM
PSP is not online, the multiplayer mode is ad-hoc only.

Right now PSU has an event going. Check it out on the PSOWorld homepage.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Apr 20, 2009, 01:36 PM
Yea, I just ordered the PC version of AotI. I miss playing online with the Phantasy Star game. Hopefully I can run it on my laptop! I'd say you should get the PC or PS2 version. We can be newbs together Kultur! Just you...me...and MAH GUNZ! XD

gratefulgriz
Apr 20, 2009, 01:49 PM
I play on the PC/Ps2 and on a laptop, I highly recommend joining us!

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Apr 20, 2009, 01:55 PM
I play on the PC/Ps2 and on a laptop, I highly recommend joining us!

CHYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Kulter,Grateful, and me banding together to conquer the filthy denizens of the filthy Gurhal system! Let's all do the "Doom Dance!"

I've been drinking too many lattes and watching too much Invader Zim. Time to put this energy to good use and do some yard work....WITH A VENGEANCE! *RAWR*

KulturHorror
Apr 20, 2009, 01:56 PM
Yea, I just ordered the PC version of AotI. I miss playing online with the Phantasy Star game. Hopefully I can run it on my laptop! I'd say you should get the PC or PS2 version. We can be newbs together Kultur! Just you...me...and MAH GUNZ! XD

i actually have the ps2, 360 and pc versions....

if your looking for someone to start up with i wouldnt mind helping you out! i take you play as a gunner??

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Apr 20, 2009, 02:24 PM
I'm prolly gonna start out as Carmilla, my female Cast gunner. Then roll out Reimu my female Protranser. Finally I'll prolly make a male beast. I love beasts. They're so fun to play as!

KulturHorror
Apr 20, 2009, 02:34 PM
do you play online often? usually when i get on PSU i look for a stable party to play with, or another person who would play often, i used to play on 360 with a good friend and we always played together, he was a techer and i was a gunner...

i usually play as gunners, but if you seriously want to team up i can play as a techer or fighter...

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Apr 20, 2009, 02:39 PM
Yea I am an active player. I just gotta wait for the thing to come in the mail. When I was on the XBox PSO I was online almost every night. Beer was my co-pilot. Beer+PSO=Good Times

KulturHorror
Apr 20, 2009, 02:44 PM
awesome! so your going to be on the pc then? its been a year or two since i played on Pc/ps2 i need to figure out how to get my hunters liscence on ps2...

when are you going to start up?

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Apr 20, 2009, 02:58 PM
It may be on Friday or next Wensday. Apparently Amazon.com decided to pick the SLOWEST SHIPPING OPTION avialable. Thanks Amazon...dorks!

KulturHorror
Apr 20, 2009, 05:26 PM
just send me a message whenever you start up, that way i can reactivate my license...