PDA

View Full Version : psu its awesome!!!!

josher_09
Apr 20, 2009, 06:49 PM
a lot of people now think its boring xbox 360 servers seem to be slightly going down month by month and my friends ask me how i can keep going on and keep playing this game!!! don't you ever get bored of it!!! well i have 2 accounts active again and i cant get enough of it!!! what does everyone else think about this game??? this has just been another random stupid post by me!!

ChibiDevil
Apr 20, 2009, 07:50 PM
i enjoy it but not enough to pay for 2 accounts

Suzuka Miyamoto
Apr 20, 2009, 08:11 PM
This game need to be on a cd with the new box art for the xbox360. Atio
Like the ps2 and pc version..............

Yunfa
Apr 20, 2009, 08:15 PM
This game need to be on a cd with the new box art for the xbox360. Atio
Like the ps2 and pc version..............

Going off topic as always~

Back on topic: HELL YEAH MAN! I TOTALLY AGREE PSU IS FREAKING AWSOME! I've sold my soul to SEGA, literally.

- Not willing to pay for 2 accounts? Pfft thats hogwash, I BOUGHT over 5 PSU games for five of my friends in real life, one time I couldn't find any in any of the stores, so i went over to Blockbuster and paid a full $40 for it just for him to play on that night.

- In fact, just recently I paid for one of my friends to come back and play Shred the Darkness w/ me.

SEGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA for life.

ShonagarACE
Apr 20, 2009, 08:19 PM

Back on topic: HELL YEAH MAN! I TOTALLY AGREE PSU IS FREAKING AWSOME! I've sold my soul to SEGA, literally.

- Not willing to pay for 2 accounts? Pfft thats hogwash, I BOUGHT over 5 PSU games for five of my friends in real life, one time I couldn't find any in any of the stores, so i went over to Blockbuster and paid a full $40 for it just for him to play on that night.

- In fact, just recently I paid for one of my friends to come back and play Shred the Darkness w/ me.

I wish I had that much disposable income.

Suzuka Miyamoto
Apr 20, 2009, 08:23 PM

"Being a jerk has allways to me for no reason" :-?

This game is cool with many cool weapons and filled with funny people.
I stopped my gold account to play this game. Its never ending gameplay.:D

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Apr 20, 2009, 08:27 PM
*looks around confused*

O-oro?

Settle down everyone! I know everyone likes it but dang. All ya'll are gettin foamy at the mouth!

Suzuka Miyamoto
Apr 20, 2009, 08:32 PM
*looks around confused*

O-oro?

Settle down everyone! I know everyone likes it but dang. All ya'll are gettin foamy at the mouth!

I know "some people " on these forums have prolbems with me stating my opinpion.:-?

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Apr 20, 2009, 08:40 PM
We should all wipe that crazyness from our minds...because you'll need that grey matter for the ROUND ABOUT MADNESS THAT WILL BE DRUNKEN PSU RUNS!!!! YES!!!! Grab your sake/wine/yager/light beer/regular beer/wine coolers/etc. Because I plan on doing some drinky drinky when I get online! CHYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! *points at Suzaka* And your gonna be apart of it! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! It's gonna be like old timez!!! NYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! XD

Syn Jerriel
Apr 20, 2009, 08:45 PM
MEGID GO!~!!!!!

*KOs whole room*

thats why PSU is awesome :)

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Apr 20, 2009, 08:47 PM
WAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Can't wait can't wait can't wait~desu!!!!!!

I shall be the honorary Noob-Cake of PSU!!!!!

Suzuka Miyamoto
Apr 20, 2009, 08:52 PM
We should all wipe that crazyness from our minds...because you'll need that grey matter for the ROUND ABOUT MADNESS THAT WILL BE DRUNKEN PSU RUNS!!!! YES!!!! Grab your sake/wine/yager/light beer/regular beer/wine coolers/etc. Because I plan on doing some drinky drinky when I get online! CHYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! *points at Suzaka* And your gonna be apart of it! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! It's gonna be like old timez!!! NYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! XD

☻/
/▌
/ \ BOB said's Hi

Yunfa
Apr 20, 2009, 08:55 PM
MEGID GO!~!!!!!

*KOs whole room*

thats why PSU is awesome :)

- Wait wait, *negates Megid w/ Veijiri Resist* >8D

- Off Topic: From reading I remembered something funny from PSO. My friend and I were playing VS in block one of forest. He runs off, kept on running, he ran half way through the map when I saw suddenly a "lock on," I casted Grants and he died followed by a screen of red. Good times good times.

Syn Jerriel
Apr 20, 2009, 08:57 PM
- Wait wait, *negates Megid w/ Veijiri Resist* >8D

- Off Topic: From reading I remembered something funny from PSO. My friend and I were playing VS in block one of forest. He runs off, kept on running, he ran half way through the map when I saw suddenly a "lock on," I casted Grants and he died followed by a screen of red. Good times good times.

*cast* Regrant

GO!!!~!

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Apr 20, 2009, 08:58 PM
☻/
/▌
/ \ BOB said's Hi

ZOMGIT'SBOB!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap!

Syn Jerriel
Apr 20, 2009, 09:00 PM
WAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Can't wait can't wait can't wait~desu!!!!!!

I shall be the honorary Noob-Cake of PSU!!!!!

but i am the queen nubcake o.o

Zyrusticae
Apr 20, 2009, 09:01 PM
I want in on this.

I must see the drunken party!

Suzuka Miyamoto
Apr 20, 2009, 09:03 PM
☻/
/▌
/ \ Who is bob? ( 0.o )??
Me?

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Apr 20, 2009, 09:13 PM
MAYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

What about the mods? I wonder if they like to drink and play PSU at the same time? They can be all up in this joint!

Syn Jerriel
Apr 20, 2009, 09:20 PM
i think they do. Would be fun to hand out with them while they are drunk (also note todays date)

ShonagarACE
Apr 21, 2009, 12:14 AM
i think they do. Would be fun to hand out with them while they are drunk (also note todays date)

Today's date is a joke.

But I like your user title, stranger.

Syn Jerriel
Apr 21, 2009, 12:19 AM
Today's date is a joke.

But I like your user title, stranger.

Yea i do too stranger.

So what are you buyin?

Ethateral
Apr 21, 2009, 12:28 AM

I did something along those lines. I used to play PSU demo on the 360, back in the day with two of my really good friends. They both had copies of PSU, but never wanted to pay for it. I got a job during that time. I got the game for myself and started paying for both of them and myself. I paid for both of them for 6 months, before I decided to have them pay for themselves. XD Totally worth it though. We all still play it too. :3 Sooooo glad I bought the real game~. <3 (Blade~~ X3 <3!!)

josher_09
Apr 21, 2009, 08:20 AM
i gotta see this party of drunk's!!!!!! and awesomeness is ikk hikk also used???

Overlord Zenon
Apr 21, 2009, 08:26 AM
I wouldn't say i've sold my soul to sega, but they've let me do what i want so far, so i cant complain, and yeah the only thing that would make psu that much better is ports of the PSO levels, like the ones we got now, the rare missions are ok, but i want a dragon boss, de rol le, etc...in their old forms even if it was VR missions or ones i had to use that eventual guardians cash i'd do it. would it be that hard to make a VR pso in PSU? lol like the classic battle mode from pso

josher_09
Apr 21, 2009, 08:56 AM
why not just add planet ragol!!!!!!

ashley50
Apr 21, 2009, 09:33 AM
cause Ragol is on PSO timeline, not PSU.

Overlord Zenon
Apr 21, 2009, 09:34 AM
thats why it'd only work in VR since pso technicly took place before PSO in the time frame if you had the planet i could see it working if it was in the same solar system, lol

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Apr 21, 2009, 09:42 AM
thats why it'd only work in VR since pso technicly took place before PSO in the time frame if you had the planet i could see it working if it was in the same solar system, lol

Actually PSO is from another dimension. I would make a "Interplanetary" joke here but that would tarnish the awesome song. But that doesn't mean that its not a good idea. In fact I would love a VR training mission! It could be like "Easy" (1-60), Medium (20-90, and hard (40-135). Each different mission having different groups of enemies and a an equally annoying ass boss.

Itchee
Apr 21, 2009, 10:05 AM
Meh.
I have to take PSU in small doses.
The community's insistence on running one mission repeatedly until your thumbs bleed really drains the fun out of the game (Well, at least for me it does). PSO/PSU will always hold a special place in my heart, but sadly, all of my friends left for greener pastures years upon years ago...this combined with my hectic work schedule only really allows me to play with randoms rather than people I know. I do like it, its just a shame people are so closed-minded about how they play PSU....I honestly have more fun playing the slot machines in Voloyal than running White Beast.
Personally, I think PS:P is way more fun than what PSU has devolved into due to it being less of a headache to get things done solo if necessary and the lack of all the put-your-foot-through-the-monitor annoying bits that PSU seems to enjoy languishing in. Playing PS:P via XLink/Ad-Hoc Party is really fun....its a shame more people dont do it....

Overlord Zenon
Apr 21, 2009, 10:17 AM
I dunno what it was about PSO the offline play of course was a definate plus for me and my friends, but its one of those games that has a charm to it, that makes you go back for more, all i'd like from the the current rare missions is the pso respective bosses at the end dragon on forest, de rol le on caves, err its funny that i forgot the robot's name for mines, and dark falz for ruins, whenver we see that rare mission, from a game designer point of view i dunno what sega is doing, they could have all that VR data to kinda tie psu to the technical past of the series sure its fan service but sometimes that little extra can go a long way, eg the first time i saw AOTI screen of the forest with the hunter i thought OMG they brought back pso, but no...