PDA

View Full Version : GC: I need better shotgun than Final impact

Chewbie
Feb 16, 2003, 02:09 AM
Sorry to ask but would anybody be willing to trade me one for rares that are of lesser value(or at least I think they are...)? I ask this only because I need a shotgun with more ATP than my current one(Final Impact) because I am having incredible amounts of trouble hurting anyone on ultimate. Below is my rare list. I do not trade and therefore have no clue about whats is valuable and what isn't so don't yell at me for having a crappy list.

Yamato
Boomas claw
Final Impact
11 Pdrops
Branch of Paku Paku
Rabarta merge
Club of Laconium
Varista
Brionac
Vjaya
Delsaber's Buster
Elysion
Ice Staff: Dagon
Storm Wand: Indra
Fire Sceptor: AGNI
DB Sheild
Mahu
Rabarta Merge

I have more than one of most items and I also have amplifiers for most spells. Please PM, email or IM me if interested.

Edit Log: 1st:Added Db sheild & Mahu 2nd:Added Rabarta Merge

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chewbie on 2003-02-16 15:08 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chewbie on 2003-02-16 15:10 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chewbie on 2003-02-16 15:42 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chewbie on 2003-02-18 13:15 ]</font>

Chewbie
Feb 16, 2003, 09:54 PM
bump

ASHRAM20001
Feb 17, 2003, 08:09 PM
Spread Needle or Dark Meteor are the only 2 better shots, try useing a rife and runing in and out of the doors thats what i did till i got my level up and stard to use the Final Impact in U

Chewbie
Feb 18, 2003, 04:25 PM
Well I refuse to give up. I have lvled ten times since got there and I'm still not having an easier time. Note my problem is with low ATP and nothing else. I play single only and I don't die or anything I just end up shooting at somebody at least 20 times before they die. Thus making this a living hell. I lvl up and you wanna know how much more damage I do? Two per lvl. Lvling up is not the solution. I really do need a gun with more ATP. A rifle would only get me through the caves because I can't stand using anything that doesn't hit a good deal of people at once in the mines or ruins. Again I am asking for your sympathy.
PS:Wouldn't Yasminkov 7000V be better than a Final Impact?

TeamPhalanx
Feb 18, 2003, 06:04 PM
Yasminkov is a rifle type.

You're a RAcast, and every android runs into a wall once they hit ultimate mode. The only thing to do is level up, use mats, etc. At the least you've got confuse traps you can use.

karryt
Feb 18, 2003, 06:32 PM
If you need to do more damage I would suggest trying to find/trade for God/Power units instead of pleading for a rare shotgun. As has been said, Yas7k shoots only one enemy at a time, and the shotguns that do have higher ATP are all much harder to get than God units.

wack
Feb 18, 2003, 08:48 PM
What level are you? I have an Arms max grind 0/20/25/60 that kicks butt
in Ult Ruins. You can have it.
bloot RA mar 113

Gartywood
Feb 18, 2003, 09:11 PM
my best advice to you is to get a good rifle or a red handgun. I use a final impact and a red handgun +50...when there are a few enemies i kill em quick with the handgun...when i'm surrounded i hit em all with the shotgun

Chewbie
Feb 20, 2003, 03:15 PM
[quote]Wack said: I have an Arms max grind 0/20/25/60 that kicks butt
in Ult Ruins.quote]
If an arms fully grinded does more damage than a Final Impact fully grinded then I guess I don't even need anything as I can find one on my own and have enough spare grinders to max it. Anoybody know how much a grind increases a weapons ATP so I can figure this out. Also I was under the impression that God/Power was harder to get than one of those shotguns but I guess I was wrong.

PS:I am new to this so you will hear me say things that make no sense such as the Yasminkov 7000v incident.

wack
Feb 20, 2003, 05:10 PM
You are missing the point. You must find an arm with a high dark percentage.
The one I have is 60 %. What is your Final Impact? The difference to equip
is only 5 ATA . Example I have two RED HANDGUNS,both max grind 50.
The one is 25% Dark ,the other 40% ,the difference in damage is 12 points.
So my arm at 60% is going to do more damage than a 20% Impact.

Chewbie
Feb 21, 2003, 03:43 PM
Nevermind I give up. It was a stupid idea to beg and now I have disgraced myself.