PDA

View Full Version : can't carry anymore meseta

jayster
Apr 21, 2009, 01:32 AM
I can't carry anymore meseta and I still have items I need to sell before they drop in price. I don't want to buy items that could decrease in price either. I don't know how to carry it all. Every character, pm, and common box has a stack in it.

Chuck_Norris
Apr 21, 2009, 01:35 AM
Untill we get Gold Bars, you can't.

jayster
Apr 21, 2009, 01:41 AM
do u have any idea of how long we should be waiting for them?

pokefiend
Apr 21, 2009, 01:43 AM
Jay a good way is to just buy s+10s because there value really hasn't changed and its been hanging around at 1mill. with the boost coming out try to buy as much as possible

Sprite~
Apr 21, 2009, 01:45 AM
Yeah, like Chuck said. Well, unless you have a VERY reliable friend that could hold a couple stacks for you or something.

Um, if you don't mind me asking, what exactly are you saving up for that could possibly cost over 900M? The easiest solution to your money worries ofcourse is to spend some. Unless all of you characters have a full palette of 50% 10/10 weapons, along with 50% armors that is. ;>_>

jayster
Apr 21, 2009, 01:49 AM
Grind boost coming up, new shotguns out, prices are going to drop a lot for the grind boost. I'll rebuy everything for cheaper during the boost. Or I'll buy upgraded versions for just as much.

But thanks guys, I'll probably buy S+10's and hope they don't fall in price to much. This thread can be closed.

ShonagarACE
Apr 21, 2009, 02:05 AM
Would be nice if you could gift wrap a stack haha.

WhiteKnight01
Apr 21, 2009, 02:12 AM
not being funny but i could hold a few stacks for you if you wish, dont think you would take me up on your offer but just trying to help out :)

Warlock01
Apr 21, 2009, 09:55 AM
i dont think anyone would trust anyone with that type of money.
but if you concider it, whiteknight01 is my brother. if he robbed u, i could kick his ass for you.

:p

Overlord Zenon
Apr 21, 2009, 09:57 AM
thats when i say sega should impliment bank cheques, that you can stack up up to 99 of max money if you needed to. at my current rate, I too will reach max mesta

pinkace
Apr 21, 2009, 09:59 AM
I would take some of that money. honestly I dont want too much just need like, 20 mil to buy har smart.

I have like 125k right now :(

HienkyakuX
Apr 21, 2009, 10:01 AM
well you can create a new acount and move some meseta stacks and maybe items to...

KunoTatewaki
Apr 21, 2009, 10:14 AM
I love that i've been playing since winter event and I have yet to have 1 stack of meseta -_-; I guess I don't have the fine business skills or rare opportunities like most people I know.

Overlord Zenon
Apr 21, 2009, 10:20 AM
or the patience to slaughter poor monsters alot, i dunno why i do it sometimes i just get into the mood and have PSO's music loaded on my 360 which just adds to the mood for me :p

stukasa
Apr 21, 2009, 10:29 AM
You're doing pretty well for a "360 Casual Player"! :eek::p

I would say either upgrade your palette, or if you can't do that, invest in some items that aren't likely to decrease in value (I don't know what those are offhand, maybe certain mats or items that can't be found anymore).

Arika
Apr 21, 2009, 10:32 AM
WHy don't you spend some of your meseta as fund to create some good community event?

[spoiler-box]
-http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146377
-http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147679
-http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154769
[/spoiler-box]

Smidge204
Apr 21, 2009, 11:07 AM
Grind boost coming up, new shotguns out, prices are going to drop a lot for the grind boost. I'll rebuy everything for cheaper during the boost. Or I'll buy upgraded versions for just as much.

What's the point of saving/making more money if you already can't hold any more?

=Smidge=

elshagan
Apr 21, 2009, 11:14 AM
O.o I seriously can't understand where the hell you've gotten that much meseta O.o... Myself I rarely have more then a couple of hundred K at any time... Lools never actually had over a mil XD oh, well bother anyways you could... Ehm... Ah... Give away to some random ppl? Or ehm... Oki nvm I'll shut up XD

darkante
Apr 21, 2009, 11:20 AM
I´m impressed to see that your meseeta has maxed out completely.
I guess you have to spend on something that you know always have about same value in it in order to earn even more.

I´ve only had a stack myself, but that´s because i rarely sell things. =P
Maybe if i were more of a chance man, i probably would be very very rich by now.

Kimil Adrayne
Apr 21, 2009, 11:34 AM
Out of curiosity, how long did it take you to get to this point? I understand the buying and selling at opportune times and, but I just haven't had time to play much during the past 8 months due to school. I currently have 40 Mil total...

Beast Boy
Apr 21, 2009, 12:24 PM
put it in storage box and go on a new character take it out store 99m in bot 99 on them

S4CT4L1TY
Apr 21, 2009, 12:26 PM
ive had this problem a few times best bet splurge :)

Overlord Zenon
Apr 21, 2009, 01:02 PM
I'm guessing having decor boxes you cant store stuff in?

Inazuma
Apr 21, 2009, 01:56 PM
its not that hard to get tons of meseta really. lets say you earn 5m a day which is easy to do if you play a decent amount. it would take about 6 months to reach 900m.

PACHI
Apr 21, 2009, 02:08 PM
im facing the same situation... and im buyins S+10 as well. They will go up to 2 mill, just like JP.

jayster
Apr 21, 2009, 02:36 PM
Out of curiosity, how long did it take you to get to this point? I understand the buying and selling at opportune times and, but I just haven't had time to play much during the past 8 months due to school. I currently have 40 Mil total...

idk, like 2 months. But my little brother just re-activated his account so I'll store some meseta on his gt until the grind boost.

We can close this topic now please.