PDA

View Full Version : Returning to PSU

PSU_UK
Apr 21, 2009, 10:19 AM
After a bit of a break from psu i have finally decided to start playing again. I just wondered what i have missed since i quit?

Has another planet been added?

Have the room tickets been added, so you can move your room too different planets?

Whats the economy like is there more money circulating.

Is there alot less people...i assume this would be the case, but i hear of alot of new people starting psu these days.

Are the original PSO costumes available?

Are PSO's forest, caves runs available or was this only for a limited time period?

Overlord Zenon
Apr 21, 2009, 10:21 AM
planets have been added, and i try to get as many as my friends to join and yes PSO suits are in as well, the new planet well technicly new is ryokos but thats technicly story mode...

NiceOnes
Apr 21, 2009, 10:29 AM
1. Rykros is a new planet however it has no lobbies or counters etc. As mentioned above it appears in story missions.

2. Room tickets have been added.

3. Huge ammounts of currency are circulating. With the current event happening money is very easy to come by.

4. Again, expect two full universes or more on the XBOX 360 side due to the event. During regular times expect one uni.

5. Can't answer. Not interested in 'outfits'.

6. Again, can't answer.

PSU_UK
Apr 21, 2009, 10:39 AM
Cool! Sounds good...looking forward to getting back into playing.

Thanks for the info!

dragoon-girl
Apr 22, 2009, 01:01 PM
1. Rykros is a new planet however it has no lobbies or counters etc. As mentioned above it appears in story missions.

Erm... It kind of does... If you go from the Dalgun viewing plazza, you can do a Rykros mission and after that you have a lobby. Which is Rykros.