PDA

View Full Version : How do you fail a s rank tech synthesize?

Suzuka Miyamoto
Apr 21, 2009, 04:43 PM
I did what most people saided to me put a s rank board in a bot with o tech.

I did that, but some how the bot on my cast with a 45% to 56% chance. Still makes the weapon?

The bot on my cast has "100 range" "0 strike" "0 tech" and "0 armor".

So far its made 3 Delpi and 2 Dori and no fail so far.

Im trying to get parural. I hear you can get it by failing s rank tech board.What am i doing wrong srly?

Im trying to make granahodorac.

Dragwind
Apr 21, 2009, 05:01 PM
It's not guaranteed to fail.

OldCoot
Apr 21, 2009, 05:02 PM
I wonder if we got a ninja update where Doric and Dori boards have a much better sucess rate than claimed. I attempted to fail several in my Range PM (50 something percent )and they all came out. AND, at the same time the new Kikami board with a 91% chance to make turns into a doll. I failed a Shigga Baret and Rattlesnake board also with 80+ percent.

I don't believe the listed percent.

In other words, I think that Sega does not want a lot of these to fail currently.

ShonagarACE
Apr 21, 2009, 06:09 PM
Suzuka, as people here have said, nothing is guaranteed to fail or succeed, unless it's 0% or 100%. Remember when you asked why S+10 grinders failed somtimes? Same concept.

Suzuka Miyamoto
Apr 21, 2009, 07:02 PM
Suzuka, as people here have said, nothing is guaranteed to fail or succeed, unless it's 0% or 100%. Remember when you asked why S+10 grinders failed somtimes? Same concept.

"Throws table out window" >:(

I guess your right. i just tried a okarodoc board. Lets see what happens.....^^;

mvffin
Apr 21, 2009, 07:57 PM
I'm pretty sure you can only get Paural from AOTI only Tech boards.

Dori/Coni/Delpi/Creawand+

WhiteKnight01
Apr 22, 2009, 10:14 PM
I'm pretty sure you can only get Paural from AOTI only Tech boards.

Dori/Coni/Delpi/Creawand+

yep thats what iv heard to, anyway paural is only 3mil now. im making loads of granahodoracs im made around 20 of em now and not a single fail, my tech bot never fails, but i bet she will when i make p-wands lol. i should just wait for the synth boost

jumbojim2010
Apr 24, 2009, 12:31 PM
yep thats what iv heard to, anyway paural is only 3mil now. im making loads of granahodoracs im made around 20 of em now and not a single fail, my tech bot never fails, but i bet she will when i make p-wands lol. i should just wait for the synth boost
Pwand shouldnt fail. My tech bot was 99% when i put pwand board in, guess sega dont want people spending all their meseta on 30 diads and 10 relic edges just to fail, actually they probably do lol. I have made much lower rank stuff which had much lower sucsess rates but a pwands 99%. Strange

beatrixkiddo
Apr 24, 2009, 12:40 PM
Pwand shouldnt fail. My tech bot was 99% when i put pwand board in, guess sega dont want people spending all their meseta on 30 diads and 10 relic edges just to fail, actually they probably do lol. I have made much lower rank stuff which had much lower sucsess rates but a pwands 99%. Strange

Psycho Wand SHOULD fail.

1% of the time.

ShonagarACE
Apr 24, 2009, 01:20 PM
Psycho Wand SHOULD fail.

1% of the time.

Or every time, if you get a bad roll.

Ethateral
Apr 24, 2009, 01:34 PM
Or every time, if you get a bad roll.
That's just Sega laughing and smacking you in the face. D:

ShonagarACE
Apr 24, 2009, 01:38 PM
That's just Sega laughing and smacking you in the face. D:

That would certainly be the case. But for people who expect to succeed on 99 out of 100 Psycho Wands just because of a %, perhaps that's justified. :-P