PDA

View Full Version : Confused about event prizes?

Valhaz
Apr 22, 2009, 08:02 AM
The thing I am confused about is who gets the prizes we receive. Say you didn't start playing until the kill count was around 20 mil? Would you recieve the prizes from 20 mil and up or all of them?

Arada
Apr 22, 2009, 08:05 AM
You receive the prizes if you can skip the opening scene of "The Magashi Plan" mission.

It's written somewhere on the event site.

Overlord Zenon
Apr 22, 2009, 08:05 AM
also are prizes like for example sonic disk only issued to one of your characters or all that parcipated?

Arada
Apr 22, 2009, 08:11 AM
It is given in the common box. So it will be one per account (if you have space in your common box).

You also MUST connect 15 days after the prizes are distributed or you won't get them.

A friend of mine was on the MAG 2 leaderboards and quit. He didn't connect to collect the prizes and never got his Spread Needle/G when he rejoined for Shred the Darkness.

Overlord Zenon
Apr 22, 2009, 08:16 AM
that sucks, they should be clearer on how to claim prizes, etc

ShonagarACE
Apr 22, 2009, 09:52 AM
Or, if you're going to play the game, you should play the game. Just a thought!

Overlord Zenon
Apr 22, 2009, 11:02 AM
some people play just to collect stuff, others for achievements, and some casually i'd guess, i dunno its a game that i can play days on end for some reason,

julichii
Apr 22, 2009, 11:07 AM
so you have to do the magashi plan at least once to be able to get the prizes?

Overlord Zenon
Apr 22, 2009, 11:13 AM
is that the first half or the entire thing? since even I'm wondering now

sephiroth115
Apr 22, 2009, 11:16 AM
Now I have a question that maybe someone could shed light on. Now I remembered the 15 days to claim prizes from the common box from the last MAG. What happens if you take the prize out, decide to switch it to another character within the 15 days, put it back in the common box and forget about it. Does it get deleted beings as it is in there even though you took it out?

ShonagarACE
Apr 22, 2009, 11:26 AM
is that the first half or the entire thing? since even I'm wondering now

Being able to skip the first scene pretty much just means accepting the mission. Unless you get a disconnect while Lou is talking to you or something.

dragoon-girl
Apr 22, 2009, 01:07 PM
Now I have a question that maybe someone could shed light on. Now I remembered the 15 days to claim prizes from the common box from the last MAG. What happens if you take the prize out, decide to switch it to another character within the 15 days, put it back in the common box and forget about it. Does it get deleted beings as it is in there even though you took it out?

There was a 15 day thing?
Some how I don't think that's true... Why would they do that? I mean.. it should be.. once it's in there, it's in there.

OldCoot
Apr 22, 2009, 01:24 PM
It is given in the common box. So it will be one per account (if you have space in your common box).

You also MUST connect 15 days after the prizes are distributed or you won't get them.

A friend of mine was on the MAG 2 leaderboards and quit. He didn't connect to collect the prizes and never got his Spread Needle/G when he rejoined for Shred the Darkness.

Did he cancel his GL when he quit? I would suspect that when the prizes are given out and Sega finds out the player canceled their GL, I doubt Sega add a prize in.

elshagan
Apr 22, 2009, 05:46 PM
Also as someone asked if it's deleted if you decide to put it back in after alot of switching around or something... No as long as you recive the award in 15 days after the event finish you'll keep it forever... :P Song for death!!! Yay ^^ I still think that's a typo... <.< Oh, well bother XD

SabZero
Apr 23, 2009, 04:16 AM
There was a 15 day thing?
Some how I don't think that's true... Why would they do that? I mean.. it should be.. once it's in there, it's in there.

That's how it works - it only appears in the common box when you log in. If it's full, you have the chance to make space, log out and back in to get it. As long as it's within the time limit. I think it was described in the event terms of participation.

The rules, read them. ^^

ShonagarACE
Apr 23, 2009, 05:04 AM
That's how it works - it only appears in the common box when you log in. If it's full, you have the chance to make space, log out and back in to get it. As long as it's within the time limit. I think it was described in the event terms of participation.

The rules, read them. ^^

An excellent point. One that is often overlooked.