PDA

View Full Version : Found Weapons and Shield Lines?

Dymalos
Apr 23, 2009, 05:28 PM
I'm wondering what the upper and lower boundaries on %'s for found weapons and shield lines is... I ran a search, perused a few threads and all I've seen is speculation. So far I've seen claims of 6% as the lower boundary, and I think 30% seems to be the upper. Anyone found anything higher or lower? More importantly is there any chance I can get a Vish Deragic, Apocalypse, Tiga De Raga(n/c) or Shiraha-zashi with more than 30%?

ShonagarACE
Apr 23, 2009, 05:35 PM
I'm wondering what the upper and lower boundaries on %'s for found weapons and shield lines is... I ran a search, perused a few threads and all I've seen is speculation. So far I've seen claims of 6% as the lower boundary, and I think 30% seems to be the upper. Anyone found anything higher or lower? More importantly is there any chance I can get a Vish Deragic, Apocalypse, Tiga De Raga(n/c) or Shiraha-zashi with more than 30%?

I believe I heard someone say they found a 31% Rabol Lumirus. But I could be mistaken. Other than that, the upper boundary does seem to be 30. I've never found anything that high. My Vish Diragac is 15%.

I would love a 30% Apocalypse though.

Randomness
Apr 23, 2009, 05:38 PM
The exception to this would be stuff like Promote weapons, which can go up to 50% I believe.

fay
Apr 23, 2009, 05:40 PM
no the way it works is the highest it will go depends on the item. if the iem can be obtained in all elements then it will be 30% highest.

if its only possible in 1 element i.e rabol lumirus as you said then its possible to get up to 35%

Ceresa
Apr 23, 2009, 05:41 PM
Stuff that is single element only can drop above 30%.

Anything from exchange missions can go up to 50%.

The new AoI supplemental update weapons (JP only currently) can also go to 50%

Dymalos
Apr 23, 2009, 05:43 PM
That seems to make some sense. On a related note when they release the exchange in the Desert Arm's Shop for Carriguinne-Rucar+ or a similar exchange will the resultant % be totally radomized? What about DB's Sword+, will it have straight up 37% Ice like the normal one?

fay
Apr 23, 2009, 05:51 PM
when you trade for those its possible to get up to 50% though its rare. check my last post. that says how it works. i forgot to add in the exchange mission one though which creasa added in :)

stukasa
Apr 23, 2009, 06:07 PM
if its only possible in 1 element i.e rabol lumirus as you said then its possible to get up to 35%
I have a 39% Neiclaw so 35% can't be the highest for single element ones. I'm not sure what the highest is, though.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Apr 23, 2009, 06:12 PM
I have a 39% Neiclaw so 35% can't be the highest for single element ones. I'm not sure what the highest is, though.

Neiclaw is a exception to the rule, there is a 42% floating around somewhere. but generally 35% is the limit for single element.