PDA

View Full Version : Hey You got ur games in mah reality show.

Shadowpawn
Apr 23, 2009, 07:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYfsLSvY4CU&feature=player_embedded

SStrikerR
Apr 23, 2009, 07:30 PM
That's nice.

Shadowpawn
Apr 23, 2009, 07:35 PM
That's nice.

Are you kidding or did you not watch the youtube video. This shows sucks, bad. It's like Real Word meets Legends of the Hidden Temple gone wrong. >_>

Vanzazikon
Apr 23, 2009, 07:46 PM
That's nice.

Outrider
Apr 23, 2009, 07:57 PM
It's like Real Word meets Legends of the Hidden Temple. >_>

Holy crap! That would be the best show ever.

They would have to try and collect the most treasure over a certain period of time, all while living together and doing random challenges.

Or we could call them quests, if you see where I'm going with this.

Now I'm thinking about how a long-term Legends of the Hidden Temple show would have players building up "stats" based on how well they've done, adding in RPG-elements to a game show.

I need to sit down.

Shadowpawn
Apr 23, 2009, 07:59 PM
Holy crap! That would be the best show ever.

They would have to try and collect the most treasure over a certain period of time, all while living together and doing random challenges.

Or we could call them quests, if you see where I'm going with this.

Now I'm thinking about how a long-term Legends of the Hidden Temple show would have players building up "stats" based on how well they've done, adding in RPG-elements to a game show.

I need to sit down.

*Hands Outrider a chair*

The next person to say "That's nice" to me will get a can of GOD stuffed down their throats! >:O

Sayara
Apr 23, 2009, 08:09 PM
SHRINE OF THE SILVER MONKEHHHHH

Alnet
Apr 23, 2009, 08:14 PM
Are you kidding or did you not watch the youtube video. This shows sucks, bad. It's like Real Word meets Legends of the Hidden Temple gone wrong. >_>
You make it sound like anything involving Legends of the Hidden Temple was done right.

Now, GUTS. That's another story entirely~

Nitro Vordex
Apr 23, 2009, 08:46 PM
That looks amazing.

Moo2u
Apr 23, 2009, 09:04 PM
"You've mastered the Rock Band guitar, now can you play a real guitar?"

"Fuck no! It's a fucking video game! What the fuck's your problem?! GOD!"

jShazBot
Apr 23, 2009, 09:28 PM
That's nice.

No Comment :nono:

Shadowpawn
Apr 23, 2009, 09:44 PM
That's nice.

No Comment :nono:

*Straps jShazBot's mouth to a large funnel and attaches that funnel to a large machine capable of launching 200 bottles of GOD per minute.*

Nitro Vordex
Apr 23, 2009, 10:19 PM
Stop saying no comment.

1) Saying no comment is a comment.

2) That's pretty much equivalent to saying post count +1.

Moo2u
Apr 24, 2009, 01:01 AM
Except it's FKL...sooooo...it's post count +1...-1......=0.....

MATH BLASTED!

Nitro Vordex
Apr 24, 2009, 01:12 AM
It's still plus 1, FKL counts too. ;-;

TalHex
Apr 24, 2009, 07:45 AM
FKL post count > regular post count :wacko:

Kard
Apr 24, 2009, 10:22 AM
You make it sound like anything involving Legends of the Hidden Temple was done right.

Now, GUTS. That's another story entirely~
Silly Alnet~ Legends is legendary. GUTS is cheesy fun.

Combine the two and you complete the dream right there. I mean come on, the Aggro Crag and the SHRIIIINE of the Silver Monkey all in one? ":333333333333333333333333333333

Also, I'm guilty of watching this show. It's obviously about as real as any other reality show. You can bet some of these people really are damn good at games, but in the grand scheme of things you probably just have an eclectic mix of personalities and ethnicities that were brought together to make a TV drama for game nerds, rather than a true representation of the world's "best".

I'm sure people who don't know better would find this entertaining, just as I once thought that shows like Last Comic Standing and Amazing Race were cool.

Weeaboolits
Apr 25, 2009, 12:41 PM
Reality shows are one thing I'd rather not have my games associating with.