PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of comeing back

Sayomi_tsukiko
Apr 23, 2009, 10:31 PM
Hello,I was a old Pso player and quit PSU around the end of MAG, (xiorath or okatsunami if anyone rembers me) i was wondering how the games going, i have been playng Warhammer online, but after makeing 200000 charecters and getting to max level i have found yself wanting to come backk, can someone tell me the state of the game? (xbox 360 player here, but have a 4 gb laptop if thats good enough to play it, if pc is better now that is )

Dhylec
Apr 23, 2009, 10:44 PM
360 or PC side are doing fine. If you return now, in the middle of StD event, you can lv up in no time.

Sayomi_tsukiko
Apr 23, 2009, 10:55 PM

but can anyone with the time tell me stuff like level cap, glitchs to avoid, best missions (white beast was best back when i played) , are the master classes any good? that stuff :)

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Apr 23, 2009, 10:55 PM
Oi, Sayomi if you get a PC version that would be great. I'd hate to ask some of the people here to help me get on track seeing as most of them are in they're 80s-150s. Once the damn thing comes in the mail of course...which should be some time next week!

Genoa
Apr 24, 2009, 01:15 AM
The cap is currently 150, but will be raised to 160 shortly after the event (supposedly).
I'm not aware of any current glitches D:
White Beast is uh... still pretty popular >__> just for a decent balance of EXP/MP for it being very easy in difficulty.
Master classes are quite good, yes.