PDA

View Full Version : Item So...which unit you gonna use more?

Majarra
Apr 24, 2009, 08:28 PM
Which unit are you gonna use more? Dark wing or orpa hp / restore?

PALRAPPYS
Apr 24, 2009, 08:38 PM
Dark Wing. To-be-overused-awesome-looking units ftw.

xBladeM6x
Apr 24, 2009, 08:38 PM
Dark Wing for my techer. :D

Chuck_Norris
Apr 24, 2009, 09:35 PM
Where's the "Neither" option?

dogg1000
Apr 24, 2009, 09:43 PM
Wheres the cati / stamina option? >.>

Alnet
Apr 24, 2009, 09:52 PM
Dark Wing for my techer. :D
This. And the fact that I probably won't even get Orpa/HP Restore. :wacko:

pokefiend
Apr 24, 2009, 10:11 PM
ill use the dark wing on my techer and a orpa hp restore on my beast

ShonagarACE
Apr 24, 2009, 10:17 PM
Heart of Dulk.

FOnewearl-Lina
Apr 24, 2009, 10:22 PM
Paradi Cataract :)

Arika
Apr 24, 2009, 11:07 PM
I sฟั Dark wing will be popular for awhile until people get bored of it and use any unit without effect instead.

The Red Mirage
Apr 24, 2009, 11:34 PM
I might wear the Dark Wing occasionally for kicks, but I'm sticking with Paradi Cataract until they release something better...

Ethateral
Apr 24, 2009, 11:42 PM
Orpa / HP Restore on my newman and beast. Dark Wings on both of them as well. I'm the one who chose to swap around~. <3 XD

Shou
Apr 25, 2009, 01:18 AM
Heart of Dulk.
this.

Darki
Apr 25, 2009, 01:40 AM
Unless I get a set of rabol orakios for my WT, I doubt I'll use this. Maybe on my newman FiG, but anyways I'm gonna get one. I guess I'll have a shitload of megispheres to waste on that. And I swear, it's not because of the look, I like the PP for my PPeater swordz D:

darkante
Apr 25, 2009, 01:54 AM
I´m pretty sure i´m going to use Dark Wing a while.
Still that restorate unit seems awesome...decisions decisions...>.<

Sano
Apr 25, 2009, 01:54 AM
Dark Wing due to the fact I like more Stamina and the additional PP Generate effect is just a plus ^^. As of now, I'm just using Rappy Mode for the stamina (and it somewhat goes good with my color scheme hehehe) but as for the looks of Dark Wing: I couldn't care less. I played a certain other MMORPG in which you would look retarded wearing certain gear but guess what: It got the job done.

I'll snag some Orpa/HP if I can but, just gotta be patient ^^

beatrixkiddo
Apr 25, 2009, 01:56 AM
Dark Wing due to the fact I like more Stamina and the additional PP Generate effect is just a plus ^^. As of now, I'm just using Rappy Mode for the stamina (and it somewhat goes good with my color scheme hehehe) but as for the looks of Dark Wing: I couldn't care less. I played a certain other MMORPG in which you would look retarded wearing certain gear but guess what: It got the job done.

I'll snag some Orpa/HP if I can but, just gotta be patient ^^

You can just buy mine ^^

ShonagarACE
Apr 25, 2009, 02:01 AM
this.

More STA than Dark Wing, and who honestly has a problem with PP regen?

Sano
Apr 25, 2009, 02:06 AM
PP Regen usually isn't a problem, but it does suck when you gotta spam healing technics and/or buffs when people die ( I like keeping everyone buffed, I'm weird :lol: ). Good example: Hallway of Pwnage in Roar of Flames; I always get people who don't have Stun/Resist or can't evade attacks too well... but its fine, it keeps me busy and I like that ^^

elshagan
Apr 25, 2009, 02:11 AM
I sฟั Dark wing will be popular for awhile until people get bored of it and use any unit without effect instead.

You really think ppl will get bored of it? <.< If so how come ppl still use the other aura stuff. Well some do... Oh, well I prefer Orpa/ Hp at least til we get the Lumira / HP restore... I just wonder when that will be XD

ShonagarACE
Apr 25, 2009, 02:12 AM
PP Regen usually isn't a problem, but it does suck when you gotta spam healing technics and/or buffs when people die ( I like keeping everyone buffed, I'm weird :lol: ). Good example: Hallway of Pwnage in Roar of Flames; I always get people who don't have Stun/Resist or can't evade attacks too well... but its fine, it keeps me busy and I like that ^^

I guess for tech weapons that's true. Good point.

Deragonite
Apr 25, 2009, 05:05 AM
You really think ppl will get bored of it? <.< If so how come ppl still use the other aura stuff. Well some do... Oh, well I prefer Orpa/ Hp at least til we get the Lumira / HP restore... I just wonder when that will be XD

yeah people get bored of it. I have Dark Wings and Whitill Wings on PS:P but choose to equip better units because I got bored of them.

Genoa
Apr 25, 2009, 05:09 AM
I will wear Dark Wings until we get Heart of Dulk.
I could care less for the HP restore. If I need HP, I probably need it to be filled faster with mates/heals rather than regeneration.
And the extra stamina on Dark Wings could pretty much save my life entirely by Megid and what not.

DPShiro
Apr 25, 2009, 05:14 AM
Heart of Dulk - Cati / Stamina :)

ShonagarACE
Apr 25, 2009, 05:50 AM
I will wear Dark Wings until we get Heart of Dulk.
I could care less for the HP restore. If I need HP, I probably need it to be filled faster with mates/heals rather than regeneration.
And the extra stamina on Dark Wings could pretty much save my life entirely by Megid and what not.

Pretty sure we're getting them at the same time.

WhiteKnight01
Apr 25, 2009, 01:20 PM
aura field does it for me BLUE COATS FTW!!!

Warlock01
Apr 25, 2009, 03:50 PM
ima stick with my flame aura or puryoment aura.

on my cast, ill stick with my paradi.

Enigmatic
Apr 25, 2009, 03:55 PM
I will wear the darkwing with my cast, who will be a masterforce, just to see how many looks I get.

Gunslinger-08
Apr 25, 2009, 04:14 PM
If so how come ppl still use the other aura stuff.

Some of us don't like using extremely-popular-to-be gear.

On that note, I'll stick with my Aura Field.

Sano
Apr 25, 2009, 04:47 PM
Personally I don't think Dark Wing looks cool but, it will be the easier of the two to obtain and a extra effect that the other Auras don't have. (Two referring to Wing and Dulk)

Dragwind
Apr 25, 2009, 06:27 PM
I'll be using the Dark Wing every so often on my human, beast and newearl.

Ryno
Apr 25, 2009, 06:32 PM
Dark Wing. To-be-overused-awesome-looking units ftw.

Yes. because it's almost like the black heart aura.
n_n

Magus_84
Apr 25, 2009, 06:39 PM
I'm going to go for Cati/Stamina or Hard/Stamina. Preferably both.

Need to do a lot of Magashi Plan. :(

The_Brimada
Apr 25, 2009, 08:02 PM
Heart of Dulk.

this.

That.

Volcompat321
Apr 26, 2009, 01:59 AM
DARK WING! the pp generate works well for techers.

Sano
Apr 26, 2009, 02:49 AM
Yep, every little extra tick counts ^^ Plus it will be easier+faster to obtain since everyone has like 10 bajillion spheres lol.

stukasa
Apr 27, 2009, 11:18 AM
ill use the dark wing on my techer and a orpa hp restore on my beast
Same. :D

Cooljames2186
Apr 27, 2009, 03:25 PM
Does not the JP server have the unit: Dark Wings? I could have swore i seen a tube on it...or was that something different.

landman
Apr 27, 2009, 03:34 PM
Hard / stamina at the moment, I will look for that cati / stamina thou...

CyberMaid
Apr 27, 2009, 03:37 PM
Huh? Are dark wings in the US/EU servers? O_o"
Or are you guys playing JAP server?

stukasa
Apr 27, 2009, 04:24 PM
Huh? Are dark wings in the US/EU servers? O_o"
Or are you guys playing JAP server?
NA/EU. They're not out yet but they will be released in the event trade mission soon (in a week or two, probably).

LordRenvolt
Apr 29, 2009, 02:53 AM
dark wing for my gunner andtecher